Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I love this show.It's the only Law &Order I watch.I like how they sometimes take stories out of the headlines and tweak them a bit. This show is super addictive, its 16 seasons and I've seen every episode.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.

My Favorite show! I love watching it from the beginning all the way through. Great show!! Elliot was my favorite! Sad he left the show. The new seasons are great too!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

I think the reason SVU is still on the air is because it is always changing. No two episodes are alike and each one is unique. Plus, who doesn't want to watch Olivia Benson be a total bad-a$$ in every episode?
Sarafina A.
Sarafina A.

This show is absolutely amazing. The plots along with the growth of the characters over all the seasons really make it worth while.
Westmont, IL

Love this show, Stabler was my fav. That temper he had was sexy but also always got him in trouble.
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I love this show and can watch it hours on end even if I have already seen the show! I love it! I love how they base their episodes off of real life events that happen in our society today. I am going to be sad when this series eventually wraps up because it portrays what is really happening in our society! I also love the characters and when they bring big celebrities in for cameos! This is a must watch drama on TV!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Fort Worth, TX

I can binge watch this show, ever since it came out I could watch it non stop! It's so interesting to watch...even the re-runs
courtney d.
courtney d.
Berea, OH

It's a really good show every episode is very different but can tend to get a little boring and drag on after awhile.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Corry, PA

Every Tuesday and Sunday I get really excited, because USA will have a marathon of Law and Order: SVU episodes for me to watch. I started this show when I was in the 8th grade- I would watch with my parents. I was a bit young, but I felt I learned a lot of statistics, survival skills and news stories thanks to this show. Although they always say each episode is not based on a real life event, I love finding the roots of each episode to see the real case behind each story. This show has an amazing cast that is full of chemistry- the only bad thing is that Stabler left! The sibling-chemistry that was between him and Benson was amazing- not many actors can do that! This show is dramatic, funny, action-packed and heart wrenching at the same time. An hour of entertainment for everyone!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

SVU is one of all time favorite shows. It makes you think more about the daily happenings in your life and how you can do your best to protect yourself
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now