Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
This show is so addicting! I love benson so much she is an amazing actress. I don't mind watching old episodes as well because this show is just that great. I wish stabler was still on the show though!!
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Me and my sisters watched this show all the time! we have at least 300 episodes recorded on our tv! we don't have any room because of it
Maya H.
Maya H.
I have been watching this show almost since the beginning Stabler has been gone for awhile now but I still miss him he and Liv were so good together I'm said the captain and my other fav left but I will watch tho show until it goes off air it's that good!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Englewood, CO
This is one of my favorite night time comedies. It is so hilarious. I love the characters and the whole theme around the show.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO
I love this show. It's unlike any others!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite show on the planet. I'm so sad it is ending, but so happy that the reruns are on all the time. There are so many episodes that there is usually one or two on rerun that I haven't seen before. Love when USA network does marathons on Sundays!
Corrie P.
Corrie P.
La Porte, IN
SVU is definitely the best law & order show. I always end up watching the marathons on USA.
Oct. 10, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
l and o is amazing. its about a team of people who solve crimes and junk. i really think that it could be a bit more beliavable. also theyre are a lot of shows like it like NCIS. All of the scenes are just as good as eachother. i recommend you watch it if u like mysteries.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Raleigh, NC
Oct. 10, 2016, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is the best show ive ever watched in my life. Great actor. I love Mariska Hargitay. Its similar to NCIS but i cant get into that series too much. The scenes are so in detail and so interesting. It is a must watch!
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
I like all the law and orders, but SVU is the best out of all of them. Detective Benson is my favorite character! She is able to connect with the audience.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?