10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love SVU ! I've been watching this show for years! All of the Law & Order series are great but SVU is definitely my favorite !
I've been watching this show for years and it has always been one of my favorites. It is more realistic than a lot of other crime shows you see on TV nowadays, and that's one of the things I really like about it. I definitely recommend you watch it. Totally binge-worthy
Law & Order: SVU is our go to show when nothing else is on. We love the characters and drama. It's one of few shows that never gets old.
Mariska is truly a goddess! She is the ultimate female empowerment! I love love love this show!!
I love this show. It's an excellent way to pass the time. The characters are unique and wonderful. There's action and mystery and a tiny bit of romance. It's perfect for everyone.
I love this show so much! I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode multiple times. It's so interesting and the story lines are very creative.
SVU is so much more interesting and better than the other line of Law and Order shows. The characters are great and although have minor flaws are extremely likeable.
I love this show. There are so many seasons and episodes. These are also new characters that come each season and keep the show great. You would think after so long they wouldn't have any more story lines bytbthere is always something fresh and new
I used to watch this when I was younger with my mother. Although I wasn't really the one picking it. I remember covering my ears during the theme song because it scared me. But since then my mother has stopped watching it, she was #teamElliot. I, however binge watched season 1-14 on Netflix and have been keeping up with it ever since. It's always reinventing itself, and using things from current events to stay relivent. I will truly be so broken hearted when this show ends. I'm ready for season 17.
been watching this show for years now and i love watching reruns of this show all the time
awesome acting in it
awesome acting in it
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos