Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I've been watching Law & Order since I was a kid and SVU is definitely my favorite. I haven't watched the newer episodes (after Chris Meloni left) but I'm sure it's still solid!
Noam G.
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA

This show is soo interesting, intense, and suspenseful. I've been watching for years, and I love it. It does get really twisted, but that's part of the reason it's so interesting. It definitely is going downhill without Stabler though :(
Vanda  F.
Vanda F.
Deridder, LA

My all time favorite law show. I just wish it came on local TV more then it does I haven't seen it in local TV in a while now and I sure am missing it.
Mark R.
Mark R.
Odessa, TX

This is a really good show with an extensive amount of plots. The differences in the show and how it almost always picks up from the last episode is catchy. Good watch
Maria M.
Maria M.
New City, NY

This show has been on for almost 16 years! & I have been watching from the beginning everything about it is amazing the writing, the acting, the characters and actors who portay them! everything is so believable and real plus you learn a little bit about the judicial system! :)
Karina F.
Karina F.
Pineville, NC

The past couple of months I been watching this show religiously on USA. Such a good drama, investigation show. Plus I like the dramatic music on the show. Dun Dun.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Crescent Spgs, KY

Hands down the best crime show ever if not the best show ever. It is my all time favorite shop. Benson is amazing and makes the show incredible.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY

I began watching this show years ago, it keeps my attention and I can watch reruns all day. It never gets old. Out of all the law and orders I love this one the most. The characters are deep and I can really feel a connection to all of them.
Tee O.
Tee O.
Macomb, MI

By far SVU is my favorite of all of the Law and Order shows. Even with the cast additions, theshow still captures my attention.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Lisbon, CT

I have been watching since it first came out and I have seen every episode multiple times! Great show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?