Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Washington, DC
My nana watches this a lot and we watch to. Dramatic plot that is informative and keeps your attention. for me it really shows how messed up the world can be but i am glad that this show is bringing attention to the corruption in the world I love the characters and love the cast.
Jesslyn S.
Jesslyn S.
Ringgold, GA
I'm usually not into shows like this, but I have to admit this one is pretty good. The only issue I have with it is it is a little disturbing at times, but other than that it's really gripping.
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Coraopolis, PA
This is hands down my favorite TV show ever. I became so addicted to the show after watching just one episode. The stories are so interesting and always keep you on your toes through out the entire episode. You will fall in love with the characters and it is never boring. Each episode has the most unique plots and you never know what is going to happen
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Muskegon, MI
Oct. 20, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I always get sucked into the weekly marathons and will sit for hours watching. I haven't kept up with the past few seasons, but I will watch it whenever I get a chance.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Othello, WA
I started watching law and order svu years and years ago i love it its gotta be the best show on television. The storys are always amazing and the charchters are easy to love.
DeAundra M.
DeAundra M.
Kennesaw, GA
I can't get enough SVU!! Every time I watch it it's like I binge on it for days.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
I am addicted to this show! I love the chemistry between Olivia and Elliot. I definitely miss his presence on the show! This is the type of show if you watch 2 minutes of it you are sucked in for the hour!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I'm obsessed with this show! I love to watch it at night because it's such an intense show, that you need to pay attention! Very addictive and every story will keep you on your toes.
Tanisha C.
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Watch all of the Law and Order shows. I love hem all. I think they all teach lessons we can use in life or make us think what we would have done in certain situations. Benson you play your role well.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is by far one of my favorite shows. Most of the story lines are realistic and that gives it a slight scary edge without actually being a scary show. The characters and story lines are great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?