Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN

Omg! I can sit and watch this show forever. Don't let there be a marathon on or there goes my productive day
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
bloomfield, nj

My all time favorite show. Amazing cast, super talented! Love every single episode and I could watch them all over and over without getting bored.
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI

This is my favorite number one television show. I have watched all the the seasons and episodes. It is so addicting.
Faviola P.
Faviola P.
Santa Cruz, CA

One of my favorite shows! I have it in my list on Netflix. Always end up watching this when there is nothing else to watch.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI

This is by far one of my favorite shows. Most of the story lines are realistic and that gives it a slight scary edge without actually being a scary show. The characters and story lines are great!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Navarre, FL

Who doesn't love svu?! I miss det. Stabler but I still watch the new episodes.
Tonya D.
Tonya D.
Columbus, OH

Once you start watching Law & Order: SVU, you won't be able to stop! Every episode is gripping and emotional.
Angel I.
Angel I.

Me and my partner watch this faithfully late nights and on the weekends we watch marathons till the wee hours of the mornings. We also watch it ON DEMAND on Cable! Great show.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

I think the reason SVU is still on the air is because it is always changing. No two episodes are alike and each one is unique. Plus, who doesn't want to watch Olivia Benson be a total bad-a$$ in every episode?
sandra m.
sandra m.
Buffalo, NY

Once you start watching theres no turning the channel.This is my favorite show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now