Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shari K.
Shari K.
Thornhill, Ontario

I have been watching this show since the beginning, I was a huge fan of law and order and when SVU started I was hooked, My dad and I watched it all the time together and I recently got my mom hooked on it . It's been on for years and it's still an amazing show. they do stories that are relevant to the times and always very impactful. If you are not watching it you have a lot to catch up on, but go and do it!!!
Kinsey G.
Kinsey G.
Annan Road , Colchester

Quite simply my favorite show of all time. The perfect blend of nostalgia and crime melodrama. The chemistry between the entire cast is incredible, and I literally never get sick of this show. Far and away the best Law & Order series, in my opinion. I can remember watching episodes with my father, growing up, and to this day I have seen every episode, multiple times. SVU is my eternal television go-to.
Magalys v.
Magalys v.

Law & Order: is focused almost exclusively on the detectives of the police Special Victims Unit of the Police of the City of New York. As the series progresses additional secondary characters as allies detectives Attorney's office and the New York County Medical Examiner added. Typical episodes show the detectives and his colleagues, while investigating and prosecuting crimes of a sexual nature.
Klejda L.
Klejda L.

Love this show. Been watching since practically the beginning. Dropped my score to a 4 because the last few seasons have dragged a bit. If I wasn't an avid fan and just started tuning in, I'm not sure if it would be a show I would pick up. I think what really set it apart from other crime procedurals was its cast because they had a lot of chemistry and were entertaining.
I just love this show
Keisha A.
Keisha A.
San Fernando, Trindad.

It's a griping show with lots of ups and downs and hard luck life stories. Some touching real life situations and others a lil too far fetched. Some of the characters are great. Liv and Finn are my favs. I miss the Captain. This show over the years had lots of great actors Sharon Stone was a shocker but a good momentary addition to the crew. Made Stabler look like a real macho dude. Lol!!
JUANY R.
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez

I have seen almost all episodes of the series, but the fact remains , that output Meloni, by his formidable interpretation of Detective Stabler , the series has been overshadowed , I try to put favorably on the work of Pinno , but I estimate who have not given their role in the series, to the extent the argument for his character . Impeccable as always Ice T, M. Hargitay and other cast .
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

My bestfriend got me to watch this as I'm a massive fan of these types of shows and this programme really makes you think about what happens in this world to young, old inoccent people. I would recommend it to anyone over the age of 12, it's hardly gory but I think it would be really good if younger children watched it just to let them know that it could happen to anyone one so be safe .
Jeannette J.
Jeannette J.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV. Quality writing and outstanding performances. Each episode is riveting, written with intelligence, and character driven. The writers' ability to draw viewers in and make them care about the involving storylines and characters help to make "Law & Order: SVU" one of the finest legal series on television.
Mackensy M.
Mackensy M.

ME FASCINA!!!! amor la Ley y el orden UVE, el papel de Olivia es increible y de verdad me encantan todos los casos, son increibles sus actores, creo que he visto todos los capitulos, 100% recomendada!

FASCINATES ME!!!! love Law and Order SVU , the role of Olivia is really amazing and I love all cases are incredible actors , I think I've seen all the chapters , 100 % recommended !
paulina m.
paulina m.
Panama,panama

is an American police procedural, legal, crime drama television series set in New York City, episodes will go into detail about detective's personal lives and how they may or may not tie into the crimes dealt with during the show. Typical episodes follow the detectives and their colleagues as they investigate and prosecute sexually based offenses. The show starred Christopher
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now