BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Absolutely one of my favorite shows. I watch it all the time. The cast is amazing. I've watched so much of it just on TV and plan to binge watch it on Netflix.
Maria M.
Maria M.
New City, NY
This show has been on for almost 16 years! & I have been watching from the beginning everything about it is amazing the writing, the acting, the characters and actors who portay them! everything is so believable and real plus you learn a little bit about the judicial system! :)
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pop Culture Expert
This is my go-to show when I don't know what else tow watch... It's too easy to let it just play for hours. So intriguing. For some reason, every episode is thrilling.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Springfield, IL
One of my favorite guilty pleasures. I've been watching this show for so long I can't remember when it started. Petition to bring back Detective Stabler.
Anthea L.
Anthea L.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this Law and Order series. Some of the cases seems so scary and intense but is so entertaining to watch! A very addicting show
andrea b.
andrea b.
Bronx, NY
My favorite of the law and orders, I think I can be a good detective after watching this show
Debra P.
Debra P.
"Law & Order: SVU" is a procedural with familiar characters, you-can-see-them-coming plot twists, and an emphasis on situation with just enough character development to keep you invested in the relationship dynamics without overshadowing the crime. It's gotten a bit predictable as the seasons go by, but "Law & Order: SVU" is a comfortable fit for a show that you can watch without paying close attention to. The zeitgesty, "ripped from the headlines" stories and tidbits about the law offer some welcome cultural context. Not a challenging show, but it's enjoyable TV for watching during my gym workouts, where it's often playing when I'm there, or while working on repetitive household chores.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL
I've been watching this show for what seems like forever. I love the stories and the chemistry between the actors.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I used to watch this when I was younger with my mother. Although I wasn't really the one picking it. I remember covering my ears during the theme song because it scared me. But since then my mother has stopped watching it, she was #teamElliot. I, however binge watched season 1-14 on Netflix and have been keeping up with it ever since. It's always reinventing itself, and using things from current events to stay relivent. I will truly be so broken hearted when this show ends. I'm ready for season 17.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
I love SVU. I've tried to watch Criminal intent and even CSI but none of them compare to SVU The story lines and plot are constructed so well. Always has you on the edge. I think it would be epic if they brought Stabler back!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?