Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Pompano Beach, FL

Law and Order: SVU is one of my very favorite shows. I've been watching it for years and got my husband hooked too! I love crime shows and I love the characters, the plots, the acting. Its just a great show! We have it recorded so we never miss a show!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
New Castle, DE

This series is one of my guilty pleasures. SVU is my favorite in the Law & Order franchise. I have been watching this series for as long as I can remember. Even though I've pretty much seen every episode, I never get bored when I watch them again.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Hialeah, FL

I've watched every episode, ever! The new episodes have been getting a little bit out there (Olivias kidnapping?) but still so great!
Ronnee H.
Ronnee H.
Cottondale, AL

Law and Order: SVU is one of the best running television shows. Its been on for so many years and it always gets better. I loved Benson and Stabler so much, I cried when Stabler left the show. But Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress and was basically made for the show.
Carmen  B.
Carmen B.
Pikeville, NC

Great show. Love watching the marathons they run on TNT. Not the same without Stabler but still a great show.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Napanoch, NY

This is one of those shows I like to binge watch, like when I'm sick cuddled up with a big bowl of Mac and cheese. And you don't need to watch in order which is nice.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI

I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is one of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Serina D.
Serina D.
Ormond Beach , Fl

This is by far the best crime series on tv. I love the characters and story lines.
Dallas F.
Dallas F.
San Bernardino, CA

This is one of the great cop shows.
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Holladay, TN

I've been watching SVU since the very first episode of the first season.I thought I'd lose interest when Stabler went away.I usually hate it when TV series replace/change their lead characters but with SVU,good writers,good actors with great acting are more than enough to keep me hooked!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?