BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
In the criminal justice system sexually based offenses are considered an especially heinous crime in new york city the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad know as the special victims unit these are there stories, dum dum....

the fact that I have that memorized shows how much I love this show.
delicia h.
delicia h.
mira loma
This is the only L&O series i watch, i love it!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Anaheim, CA
I love this show. I have seen a good chunk of the episodes and enjoy seeing a lot of people guest starring on this show before they were stars. This season I am bummed that Munch retired. If you like the crime drama type of show I would definitely check this out. Plus Iced-T is a solid addition.
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
Law & order SVU is not only my favorite law & order but it's one of my favorite series ever. I know all of the episodes but I still watch them over and over. I love Olivia but I miss Elliot. They were the perfect team.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
This is the only Law and Order that I will watch. I thoroughly enjoy it and it's one of my go to shows if I cannot find something to watch
Lulu I.
Lulu I.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite Law & Order ever! Love the story lines and the characters. Every single episode is great. I like to watch re-runs on netflix or whenever they air on tv. It's a must see!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va
The sheer length of this series show serve as proof to how great of a show this is! It has changed over the years but it still captures my attention
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Law and Order is a classic that is still great today. The new episodes are made to be similar to real life events. I like how it has had most of the same actors for years. Would recommend to a friend.
Alayiah B.
Alayiah B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite shows on TV. The stories are sad to hear and sometimes hard to watch and it will make you cry sometimes but this show shows what justice should be catching criminals and throwing them in jail for a long time.
Amy S.
Amy S.
This is one of my favorite TV shows! I've seen every episode and whenever it does marathon I find myself getting sucked in! I can't stop watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?