Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Megan K.
Megan K.

Who in the heck doesn't like this show!? There is a marathon every week and you are able to watch more and more Benson and Stabler! The newer episodes are also always available. It's better than any other crime show on tv! I'll always watch!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT

This is my favorite show. Olivia Benson has me hooked and coming back for more. I've seen every season.
amelie o.
amelie o.

I've been watching this show for YEARS. Nearly all of their seasons. Its addicting, loosely based on current/past events and have great actors and characters. There's funny scenes as well as touching ones and they seem like a real family. I've always recommended this show.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA

I have been watching this show for years and it never gets old and the drama/storylines are never boring.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX

Interesting cases...engaging plot lines. Very rarely gets personal with the protagnists, but when it does, it's great.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.

Love the marathons on USA. My favorite crime time show ever!!!! Stabler and Olivia are amazeballs. I literal y recommend this show to everyone! I miss Stabler but it's still a really great, exciting show.
Mary S.
Mary S.

Im not fully caught up, but just watching the reruns that play on USA or Netflix is good enough for me! I found that in the newer episodes it goes more into the lives of Benson and her squad, rather than focusing on the assault victim cases; but that could just be my opinion. Nevertheless I love this show and hope it stays on for a very long time!
Erika B.
Erika B.

This show has been on TOO long for someone to hate it! Out of all the Law and Order series, SVU it the favorite. Its so much drama and entertaining to watch
Christine L.
Christine L.
Catonsville, MD

This show has remained a top favorite for years! The actors are amazingly talented and the storylines never disappoint.
Taniela F.
Taniela F.
Stratford, Ontario

Probably the best show out there! I hate when I even miss one. Sometimes all the friends get together to watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now