Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
I love this show!!! I watch it all the time including the reruns!!! I'm not one for the other law and order shows but this one is my favorite
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
West Milford, NJ
I love this show. It teaches you a lot and its super interesting. Love it
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Elmira Hts, NY
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show. It will definitely keep you on the edg of your sean and have you crying like crazy. But I love it.
Lizz C.
Lizz C.
Provo, UT
The older episodes were great but it seems like it may have been running a bit too long. Still though it continues to have interesting stories even though I wouldn't call it a must watch anymore.
Itzely s.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Great story lines. Don't care for the dramatic music in some scenes, but I like the filming style and the actors.
Kim  C.
Kim C.
I can binge watch this show for hours... and I do! The plots are always different, there are twists and although it can get pretty intense, at times graphic and sad it is interesting and a smart script. I love Olivia, such a strong woman.
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA
The only law and order I will watch I love it so much I am a fan of the older ones more so then the newer ones!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Muskegon, MI
Oct. 20, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I always get sucked into the weekly marathons and will sit for hours watching. I haven't kept up with the past few seasons, but I will watch it whenever I get a chance.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Big Rock, IL
Amazing, absolutely amazing. Even though the show is about 11 seasons in, it is still just as amazing as the first. The cast, the suspense, everything is incredible. When they play the marathons, I usually sit on my couch and watch them all day!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?