Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL

I can watch this all day and night. Rerun after rerun. It is something about that team that just has me hooked. This is one that will never get old.
Kim  C.
Kim C.

I can binge watch this show for hours... and I do! The plots are always different, there are twists and although it can get pretty intense, at times graphic and sad it is interesting and a smart script. I love Olivia, such a strong woman.
Sharon X.
Sharon X.
Iowa City, IA

I'm a law freak, and this show actually teaches you a lot of things. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to watch crime shows, wants to learn about crime, etc
crystal f.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC

Such a fantastic show. I love that they mainly keep all the same characters. I can watch re runs like nothing.
Love law and order - special victims unit.
Reuniting mother and baby. Makes me cry.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX

LOVE this show, especially the older episodes. I think a few season are on Netflix, but the USA network does a marathon almost every weekend. The show is gripping and scary and everything I want in a drama. The stories are incredible and make you think. Totally for a mature audience though as there is usually violence or very sensitive subject matter.
Callie O.
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC

I've been watching the show for years,and actually started watching by accident during a bout with insomnia,and have been hooked ever since! Love the show the drama, raw emotion,realism of a lot of the cases. If you haven't watched i suggest you start.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV

My husband and I watch this all the time. We watch the new episodes every week, we watch it whenever we come across marathons on USA, and we watch it on Netflix. It's a pretty dark show dealing with serious issues, but we love the drama and conflict resolution.
April S.
April S.
Long Beach, CA

I absolutely love this show!! Elliot & Olivia are such a great team. I know that it's fiction, but each and every case could be reality. It is tough, eye opening, and hits you in the heart. Great series.
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO

This is probably my favorite/most watched show (tied with Star Trek). I watch it every single day and fall asleep to it also. I just love it. There's not much more I can say! Its a good show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?