Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Washington, DC
One of my favorite shows ever and I think one of the best ones out there. Mariska Harigitay knocks it out of the park week after week, and the other actors aren't so bad either (in other words they are all incredibly talented). The gritty realism in this show is what draws me in. SVU tackles tough issues and in it's 14+ years I can barely think of a time they have victim-blamed or promoted harmful ideas. The subjects are difficult and it's not for the light of heart (rape, child abuse, & violent murders are not everybody's cup of tea). There are continuing threads, but the best thing about SVU is you can watch a random episode and still enjoy it. Nothing better on a lazy Sunday than to casually watch one of those ubiquitous USA marathons. If you want to see badass detectives with perfect hair nailing rapists and murderers then this is the show for you. (Personally, the fact that most of the crimes are solved and the bad guy put away in a 45 minute span is what makes this show escapist fantasy for me)
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.
One of the best shows ever. Characters are awesome! Liv, Stabler, Finn..even down too the Captain..the show keeps you on the edge of ur seat...
Kacie C.
Kacie C.
Omaha, NE
I've been watching the Law & Order series from the beginning, and SVU is my favorite! I never miss this show. I watch reruns whenever I get the chance.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Hands down, one of the best shows on TV. I've watched it since it started and there's never been a bad episode. I was sad when Elliott left, though.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
Love law n order svu!!! Miss Stabler though...not the same w/o him....
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
One of my absolute favorite shows! I watched this all the time with my grandparents over the summer! The stories are always unique, engaging and thought-provoking. The cast is amazing as well!
Sapphire A.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
I love this show. I watched it a lot growing up; it's one of my mom's favorites. The story line never gets old and it's pretty episodic which makes it easy to jump in at any moment.
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this show and can watch it hours on end even if I have already seen the show! I love it! I love how they base their episodes off of real life events that happen in our society today. I am going to be sad when this series eventually wraps up because it portrays what is really happening in our society! I also love the characters and when they bring big celebrities in for cameos! This is a must watch drama on TV!
Deonka K.
Deonka K.
Birmingham, AL
My favorite .yesssssssss ..it gets funny,sad,&& crazy
Kt H.
Kt H.
Baltimore, MD
Jan. 13, 2017, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show, forever and ever. Mariska Hargitay is incredible as Olivia Benson, and I love that there are always cameos from other television series or movies.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?