BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
I love this show! It can definitely be a bit intense at times, and sometimes the characters just annoy you SO MUCH - but the stories are addicting. Also, there are literally so many episodes that if you watch them all and then go back to the beginning and rewatch them you won't remember half of them - which is kind of awesome.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Pop Culture Expert
So I've always watched this when it's on, since I was younger. It's something my brother and I just did, especially with the sweet little intro music. Anyway, I just binged from pilot to current on Hulu, and it was AMAZING. I never got to see all the episodes before, so it was nice to finally do that (as I'm on the crazy end of the spectrum that has to watch every episode of any show i watch). It's fun to watch any of the old episodes, as you can see how they related to issues pertained to that time, and all the actors/actresses that were on that show. Love it!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
I absolutely love this show. My favorite episode is from this current season, where Benson (Mariska Hargitay) gets held hostage. All of the actors are wonderful, really interesting roles, but Olivia Benson is my favorite character!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
LOVE this show!! Its a show that I can watch when I get home at night, but I don't necessarily have to watch all of the episodes to know what is going on. Great acting. I love that they're always making new episodes because they don't seem too outdated.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
This show never gets old. I love that it is a different story every week, but there is always an underlying plot. I can't wait to see what the rest of this season has in store!
marissa w.
marissa w.
Louisville, KY
Very addicting show. It gives you real life problems without having to live through them.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Albertville , AL
I have seen every single law and order svu episode!!! I miss stabler more than anything tho!!!
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
My favorite show of all time cant get enough! addicted. favorite cast is with Olivia, Elliot Munch , Fin, Cragen ,WArner , and Huang!! love them make the show must see!!! you will get addicted i promise you! especially if your into all that crime fighting action!! ima go watch me some SVU right now getting me all excited!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
This show keeps my attention and always have me thinking about what is happening next
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
Pop Culture Expert
I like the more recent episodes (2010-current) because the lighting is better than the ones 20 years ago. Also, the writers really try to stay up to date with the different things (e.g. the Ray Rice domestic violence and the various social media sites out there)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?