Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA

SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Teri H.
Teri H.
CT

This is by far my favorite show I've seen every episode at least 3 times but watch it life I've never seen it; can't get enough of this show
Octavia S.
Octavia S.
Atlanta, GA

This is the BEST detective, crime show ever. The actors are amazing and the story-lines are very realistic. I can watch reruns of this show for hours and anticipate the next episode over any other show! SVU fan for life.
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Washington, DC

One of my favorite shows ever and I think one of the best ones out there. Mariska Harigitay knocks it out of the park week after week, and the other actors aren't so bad either (in other words they are all incredibly talented). The gritty realism in this show is what draws me in. SVU tackles tough issues and in it's 14+ years I can barely think of a time they have victim-blamed or promoted harmful ideas. The subjects are difficult and it's not for the light of heart (rape, child abuse, & violent murders are not everybody's cup of tea). There are continuing threads, but the best thing about SVU is you can watch a random episode and still enjoy it. Nothing better on a lazy Sunday than to casually watch one of those ubiquitous USA marathons. If you want to see badass detectives with perfect hair nailing rapists and murderers then this is the show for you. (Personally, the fact that most of the crimes are solved and the bad guy put away in a 45 minute span is what makes this show escapist fantasy for me)
Shelby L.
Shelby L.

Some of the stories in this show hit a nerve, in a great way. Very emotional, tons of suspense. Makes me wish I had chose this line of work. There are so many beautiful endings, it's hard to believe they aren't true stories!
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA

Love this show. I think its better than all the other law and orders. Although i don't think the show is the same without Stabler I still like it.
Cindy N.
Cindy N.

I love this show. Yes, the story lines can sometimes be way over the topped cliche almost. It stills entertaining.
Shahadah E.
Shahadah E.

This is my favorite show of all time! It is always full of such suspense and action pack drama that will leave you off your seat. It can be similar to other criminal justice shows like Flash Point or castle
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL

I love this show, And I have for years and years. Although I was upset when they casted off Stabler, the new cast is amazing. I hope they stay on for many more years.
Heather H.
Heather H.

Overall good show, stays current faces real issues. Relatable characters. Long running series that grabs the viewers full attention
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?