Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Another one of my favorite shows. I could sit and watch episode after episode.
Great show!!!! Good show for people who are curious in law!!!! Must watch!!!!!
Fantastic show great cast of characters and never get to go highly recommended
Best show ever! Always keeps me on my toes , it's so interesting and thrilling
Great show. The writers really know how to keep you on your toes when watching.
I love this show!! I've been watching since the first season, and still a fan.
Watch it all the time its mostly on my tv everyday it never gets old i like it
Best show on TV! I could watch it for a week at a time! Is a all time favorite
This show is a definite drama! It is amazing! So insightful and heartwrenching.
Love this show. Intriguing how their story lines run parallel to current news.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos