Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Victoria  h.
Victoria h.

Great show, I can watch every episode a million times and still be shocked. Story lines are awesome.
Joy K.
Joy K.
Sammamish, WA

I love this show only thing wish eliot was back on!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

This is my go-to show when I don't know what else tow watch... It's too easy to let it just play for hours. So intriguing. For some reason, every episode is thrilling.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

This is a great show to watch or put on in the background while you're doing something. I feel like it's impossible to catch up on all the episodes but you can still follow along if you've missed some in the current season.
Patty W.
Patty W.
Alamogordo, NM

SVU locks you in from the moment it starts and keeps you there through to the end! Best show on TV by far!!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Winston Salem, NC

One of my favorites of all times. I could watch this show for hours. Very realistic stories I think. Kind of breaks my heart that there really are sickos out there that do commit crimes of that nature.
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL

My husband and I always watch law and order SVU. The show is one of our favorites if we don't get a chance to watch it we always record it
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA

My family loves this type of show. We all sit down quietly and watch it each weighing in on who we think is the "guilty" person
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Bowie, MD

I love this show. It's always on reruns, so I watch this all the time and I'm never bored. I hate that Stabler left and how Benson is always getting kidnapped and caught up in everything. Sheesh. I miss how it used to be.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ

I love this show but to bo honest haven't watched an episode since Stabler left hate the new guy like the old cast
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now