Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Pompano Beach, FL

Law and Order: SVU is one of my very favorite shows. I've been watching it for years and got my husband hooked too! I love crime shows and I love the characters, the plots, the acting. Its just a great show! We have it recorded so we never miss a show!
Carmen G.
Carmen G.

I have watched this show for about 6 yrs religiously! I DVR it now so I make sure to never miss anything. I must admit I miss Stabler(sp).
Ann C.
Ann C.

I never get tired of them! I can watch a whole season in a day. I don't care if its reruns or new ones,it definitely has my full attention.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO

This show has been on forever and it is still good. I watch or record the new episodes, but I also will get sucked into watching hours of reruns. SVU touches on topics that are not brought up much on other shows. The actors are wonderful.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Garysburg, NC

🤦🏾‍♀️ I'm so in love with this show! It's utterly ridiculous how much I watch it. I will even watch repeats and I am not a tv person at all!
Julia S.
Julia S.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I honestly can just sit in bed and watch this show for hours. Its so honest and raw. I often my myself angry at the injustices of the world, but I keep coming back for more! A definite watch!
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Columbia, SC

LOVE this show!!! It's absolutely awesome! The stories in them are very well thought of and the story line goes together. Nothing too choppy or random things happening! Definitely my favorite show.
Letha Q.
Letha Q.
Rochester, PA

This show is always entertaining and interesting. It's my go to show when I want something to watch.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
BRONX, NY

Was hooked on this show when I was pregnant with my son. The dynamic between Stabler and Benson was the best thing for me.
Sammi T.
Sammi T.
Muskegon, MI

Many people accidentally get the SVU mixed up.:P but the season premiere was last night (9/25/13) And the 2 hour opener was very intense, thrilling, and suspenseful just like every other episode of the show. Amazing. It is not the first Law & Order show but it is the longest running next to the original.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now