Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carly S.
Carly S.
Vienna, WV
I have seen every episode of this show and could watch them over and over! Mariska Hargitay is one of the best actresses on television, and the show has gotten even better even though Chris Meloni left!
Alora R.
Alora R.
Terre Haute, IN
I LOVE THIS SHOW. My phone notification ringtone is even based off of this show. I have seen every episode and then re-watched them. Just seems to be one of those shows you either watch or don't watch. I definitely suggest you watch.
Julia S.
Julia S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I honestly can just sit in bed and watch this show for hours. Its so honest and raw. I often my myself angry at the injustices of the world, but I keep coming back for more! A definite watch!
Katrelia G.
Katrelia G.
Columbus, Ga
I love this show. Once you watch this you won't get enough of it!!!!
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This show is highly addictive and reruns usually show on a marathon status. I've been known to waste a good 12 hrs on my day off watching these episodes. Gotta love Mariska Hargitay!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
West New York, NJ
The best of the Law & Order series. There's a reason this show has been on as long as it has, it's terrific!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Love this show! I watch it with my family all the time. I always have episodes on the DVR.
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Dulac, LA
Sad that stabler left but still great to watch
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, NY
SVU marathons are my life. I absolutely love the characters and even though the show makes me never want to live in an apartment alone, or go for a walk in Central Park ever...it's still just so good!
Oct. 10, 2016, 11:59 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Can't do without this show. I like that they choose actors that really know how to play their role. I really like when rapper Ice T is on scene and if it is a crime against children boy doesn't he, Elliot an the rest of the team go in hard trying to catch the 'perv'.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?