Add a Photo

The best one out
christine r.
christine r.
Scott, LA

My daughter watches this show religiously so I bought her all seasons on DVD for Christmas!! She was so excited!! Every show keeps you interested until the end. I can't wait to watch when she's done!!
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Seattle, WA

By far my favorite version of Law and Order. I find these storylines to be the most interesting of all the Law and Order series. I also really love the characters. I'm sad that most of the original main characters have left, but I love Olivia Benson and am so happy that she is still going strong!
Lulu I.
Lulu I.
Dallas, TX

This is my favorite Law & Order ever! Love the story lines and the characters. Every single episode is great. I like to watch re-runs on netflix or whenever they air on tv. It's a must see!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Bowling Green, KY

I have been watching this show for years. I really like the cast. We see the re runs on t.v. all the time. I would recommend.
lacey d.
lacey d.
Boiling Spgs, PA

I absolutely love SVU! Even though I have seen like every single episode, I always watch them again. It is like I have never seen them before and I am still on the edge of my seat till the end of each episode.
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.

So addicted to this show. I need to take out a loan and buy every season, lol. This show never gets old.
taryan m.
taryan m.

One of my favorite shows When ever I see thats its on I
watch it.
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA

This is one of my classic go to shows. Love the characters even though they have changed over the years. Interesting stories that are sometimes taken from real life situations recently in the news.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Belleville, MI

This is a very entertaining show that draws you in from the very first episode. From thrills to chills you'll find yourself dying to see what happens next. A definite must see for people who enjoy CSI and NCIS.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?