BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Veronica Z.
Veronica Z.
This is one of my favorite shows! I watch all the reruns and feel bad for getting behind on the new episodes. All in all, very good show, would continue to watch no matter what!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Mcallen, TX
I've been recently catching up on my SVU on Netflix, and first off i couldn't stop. I watched a couple , than a couple more, and i fell in love with the show.

It's a twist on the normal Law & Order, in which police from new york city focus on sexual crimes. The stories can get intense, and sometimes even life like.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best shows ever. The subject matter can be a little sad bit it really gives a good look at how some things play out
Kaitie R.
Kaitie R.
White sands , NM
I Love this show! I wish 'Elliot' was still on though, there was nothing like seeing some good cop Olivia and bad cop Elliot
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I am literally beyond obsessed with this show. If you love crime, suspense, drama, and everything else fabulous then this is the show to watch. With each episode comes the age old question of who did it. You will honestly be on the edge of your seat the whole time.
April I.
April I.
Gurnee, IL
David Wolf has done an amazing job keeping this show running for 20+ years. I love the characters and the stories of each show. You don't have to watch from the very 1st episode to understand what is going on, you can catch up easily just by watching a few episodes. It never gets old.
Anastasia P.
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have watched this show from beginning to end and it's so addicting. I am a binge watcher and the fact that they have this series on Netflix is amazing.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Amelia, OH
I am a huge fan of this show, it is always exciting and fun to watch, always keeps you coming back for more!
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show and it's a great filler show for when there's nothing on to watch. It can be disturbing at times, but it's just so interesting. The actors & actresses are great. I like to watch this show during the day, but not at night!
Anne T.
Anne T.
Irving, TX
This show is the best thing that ever happened to television! It has been my best show for as long as i can remember...none, in my opinion, tops this show. The marathons on saturdays and Sundays on certain TV channels are soo addictive, I can spend a whole day watching them, and still feel sad when they end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?