Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Shepherdstown, WV

I've watched every episode! I love it! I watch it when it's on weekly on USA and can't wait to watch the new episode on Wednesdays!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX

Love olivia she is such a bad ass..but the show isn't the same anymore since they switched actors for her partner...really great series though
Jaime J.
Jaime J.

I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is onee of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
lacey d.
lacey d.
Boiling Spgs, PA

I absolutely love SVU! Even though I have seen like every single episode, I always watch them again. It is like I have never seen them before and I am still on the edge of my seat till the end of each episode.
Greta L.
Greta L.
Clarksville, TN

Love to watch this show. Especially the most recent ones. Love that Olivia is still on the show. If she was to leave I don't think it will be the same.
Lezlie S.
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO

Olivia Benson is one of the best characters in a Police related show. There are many story lines that are common to today's life. She portrays a character that is strong-willed, independent, yet compassionate and caring. This show is a MUST SEE!
Noam G.
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA

This show is soo interesting, intense, and suspenseful. I've been watching for years, and I love it. It does get really twisted, but that's part of the reason it's so interesting. It definitely is going downhill without Stabler though :(
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
rossville, GA

My Wednesday show I absolutely love it..love the drama and the detective work and liv
Connie N.
Connie N.

Yes love this it is always something new and fun . I always look forward to all the great ideas and things they come up withv
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX

I could seriously watch SVU all day and not move from my couch. It is a little dangerous so when I know I have to get things done I have to turn the tv off right away when one episode ends.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now