Add a Photo

Photos (23)
neika v.
neika v.
Red bluff, CA

The only law and order I will watch I love it so much I am a fan of the older ones more so then the newer ones!
Patty W.
Patty W.
Alamogordo, NM

SVU locks you in from the moment it starts and keeps you there through to the end! Best show on TV by far!!
Jensen H.
Jensen H.
Cordele, GA

Great show really wish Elliot came back he and Olivia made the show so after he left it kinda went down hill but I still watch it every wednesday
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

SVU is my favorite Law and Order. I can watch this show for hours. I love the characters. It can make me cry and laugh. It is a really good series.
Victoria  h.
Victoria h.

Great show, I can watch every episode a million times and still be shocked. Story lines are awesome.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Bowie, MD

I love this show. It's always on reruns, so I watch this all the time and I'm never bored. I hate that Stabler left and how Benson is always getting kidnapped and caught up in everything. Sheesh. I miss how it used to be.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

This is a great show to watch or put on in the background while you're doing something. I feel like it's impossible to catch up on all the episodes but you can still follow along if you've missed some in the current season.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Winston Salem, NC

One of my favorites of all times. I could watch this show for hours. Very realistic stories I think. Kind of breaks my heart that there really are sickos out there that do commit crimes of that nature.
Logan L.
Logan L.
Logan, UT

The best crime drama on television, I literally have been watching this show since I was a young girl (wouldn't recommend it for children) just saying I have been a fan for a long time. It is a great show to watch over and over and binge watch on Netflix.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA

My family loves this type of show. We all sit down quietly and watch it each weighing in on who we think is the "guilty" person
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now