Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
I could watch this show for days, even the same episode over and over. I love this show and it brings real issues to the forefront and gets people talking about taboo topics that should be addressed. Mariska Hargitay does an awesome job a playing Olivia
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Albuquerque, NM
Love SVU! On of my favorites!!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
I love Law & Order: SVU. I like all the Law & Order shows, but this one is my favorite. I think it is because Christopher and Mariska were just so amazing on screen. I haven't watched the more recent seasons, but love catching a rerun of older episodes.
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
Union City, NJ
Such a nerve-wrecking show. So unexpected and interesting. Highly recommend. (Btw it's ALL on Hulu+ !)
Allison V.
Allison V.
Green Bay, WI
Entertaining,Informative and ADDICTING FOR ALL SUSPENCE LOVERS!!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
One of my favorites of all times. I could watch this show for hours. Very realistic stories I think. Kind of breaks my heart that there really are sickos out there that do commit crimes of that nature.
Oct. 9, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love law and order - special victims unit.
Reuniting mother and baby. Makes me cry.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Auburn, WA
Love love love this show. All 13 seasons. I have seen every episode!! I like that they focus on the crimes rather than relationships between the cast. They keep it interesting. Once you watch the beginning of the episode, you're sucked in until the end of it. Love it. And although Elliott leaves, Nick is a great replacement!
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Newport News, VA
I am going to give this show 5 stars because it's a classic. I know that the newer seasons have gone a little down hill, but the old seasons are just so good. BRING BACK STABLER!!!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL
I've been watching this show for what seems like forever. I love the stories and the chemistry between the actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?