BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH
I never saw no to an SVU marathon. I've probably seen some of these episodes upwards of 10 times.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
Im addicted to this show! the cast is amazing! Its always on which is a plus! I got my boyfriend hooked on it!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Columbia, SC
A tried and true standby that always seems to have a marathon on on some channel, and for good reason. It is refreshing seeing a female portray a no-nonsense detective. The cases are often ripped from the year's headlines. While it isn't reinventing the wheel, it still is worth tuning in.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Big Rock, IL
Amazing, absolutely amazing. Even though the show is about 11 seasons in, it is still just as amazing as the first. The cast, the suspense, everything is incredible. When they play the marathons, I usually sit on my couch and watch them all day!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert
Law & Order is a show that has stood the test of time. SVU is one of the best branches of this franchise! It can be pretty heart wrenching at times, but that just makes it that much more worth watching.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
I love SVU, it's my favorite Law & Order. Sometimes they get the people, sometimes they don't. Not always the same endings and they switch up the characters.
Aley W.
Aley W.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert
This is an amazing show!! It's so dramatic!! It can be a bit graphic to be rated the way it is but I must say I love the show!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Absolutely one of my favorite shows. I watch it all the time. The cast is amazing. I've watched so much of it just on TV and plan to binge watch it on Netflix.
Katrelia G.
Katrelia G.
Columbus, GA
I love this show. Once you watch this you won't get enough of it!!!!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Harlan, KY
Absolutely love this show! It is super addicting! It is the perfect mixture of drama and scenarios that seem realistic. It isn't so dramatic that it seems like this stuff could never happen. And they always have the best cameos!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?