Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rose A.
Rose A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I didn't watch this show when it first aired on television. But I am catching up on it now.
This is a great show, even if you don't like crime drama's.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I never get tired of this show!
Kt H.
Kt H.
Baltimore, MD

My favorite show, forever and ever. Mariska Hargitay is incredible as Olivia Benson, and I love that there are always cameos from other television series or movies.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This show is one of the best on TV right now! The actors are great. My favorite is Mariska, of course! I watch every episode I can and love watching reruns.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Napanoch, NY

This is one of those shows I like to binge watch, like when I'm sick cuddled up with a big bowl of Mac and cheese. And you don't need to watch in order which is nice.
carlye r.
carlye r.
Nashville , TN

One of the best shows that has been around forever. if you have a day at home, you have to just sit on the couch and binge watch it for the day
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Elmira Hts, NY

Great show. It will definitely keep you on the edg of your sean and have you crying like crazy. But I love it.
Tasha L.
Tasha L.

I've always been a fan of this show and I miss Stabler immensely. :(
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

I watch it daily. Marathons reruns you name it and I love it. Ice T is my favorite character he just so smooth.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now