Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cristy-Ann L.
Cristy-Ann L.
Bomoseen, Vt

I love this show it is my#1 favorite show all the drama and audience is great all the characters are great in there roles although the stories are all horrible and sad they ask so a great job portraying real life issues in the justice system with victims of sexual based crimes.
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA

This is one of my favorite shows. It gives you a scripted series on crime in New York but it seems so real life. It's amazingly entertaining & a show that I've been watching for years. I hope they never cancel it!!! If you love crime TV shows or dramas, you will love this show!
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV

This is one of the most mind blowing shows ever. I love how every story line is completely different. The acting is THE best and although it is similar to other shows, it's entirely unique. No other crime show grabs my attention such as this. I recommend watching EVERY episode!
Leticia G.
Leticia G.

This is a very intriguing show. it is suspenseful and packed with action. if you like playing detective this is a great show. I always try to figure out the mystery criminal before the show reveals. This is a mind playing show, makes you think and I would definitely recommend.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.

One of the longest running series on NBC since 1999. Comparing to Cold Case and other crime related drama series. The actors are amazing along with good acting also. I really do not have any favorite scenes from the show because I love all of the scenes from Law and Order SVU.
Lucia F.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY

This show can help inspire people to want to fight for just. It shows many aspects of reality and how things tend to go wrong and unfair. But not all cops are as bad as they are. Like everyone has done something bad, but don't pin it on anyone else. It's a great show to watch.
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Flint, MI

I love Law and Order SVU! The show is very action packed. Deals with crimes that actually can happen. Its fictional but based on cases that actually have or could happen. Shows you what our legal teams fight for on a daily bases. If you like realistic drama you will love this!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Geneva, OH

Cant get enough of this show. Even when Im up to date on the current episodes, I will always be content to watch re runs on whatever channel wants to play them. Its great to watch the old episodes and see just how many now famous celebrities were once nobodies on Law and Order
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Honolulu, HI

This show is very addicting. Once you start one episode it is so hard to stop. The actors are great. There are many seasons and episodes so it will last a long time. I have been watching this show for a very long time. I would most definitely recommend this show to my friends.
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Toledo, OH

This is my favorite show to watch. It may not be the greatest show ever, but I love watching it. I like that there is a storyline beyond just the crime that they are focusing on in the episode. There are 17 seasons, so it is a great show to binge, cause you got a lot to watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now