Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maria R.
Maria R.
New Rochelle, NY

My favorite series! I love these kinds of shows! I love watching all law and order shows! Love the way detective stabler always thinks about his daughter and detective benson always being there for the victims! I deffenitly recommend this TV show i would say its one of the best!
Alexys R.
Alexys R.
Akron, OH

This is my all time favorite shows. You can go back and watch all of the past seasons on Netflix and they are also played all of the time on live TV. The new seasons are amazing, the acting is amazing, and each episode is nothing but amazing and addicting. This is a must watch.
Heidi N.
Heidi N.
Grapevine, TX

Love the characters on this show! The storylines are sometimes a little dark, but you get drawn in and want to see what happens. Was disappointed when the character of Elliot Stabler left the show, but they managed to replace him with several ensemble characters that are great!
Cristy-Ann L.
Cristy-Ann L.
Bomoseen, VT

I love this show it is my#1 favorite show all the drama and audience is great all the characters are great in there roles although the stories are all horrible and sad they ask so a great job portraying real life issues in the justice system with victims of sexual based crimes.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD

One of the shows I stay current with and religious DVR. I love that the USA station usually has marathons. All the plots are gripping and even more so when the writers pull inspiration for the story from the headlines. If you like crime shows of any kind, this is up your alley.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI

I enjoy the show. I like to try and figure out who did what before the show ends. It's really fun when the storyline has lots of twists. A bonus is that the storylines many times give me an opportunity to teach my daughters life lessons...to help them be more aware and careful.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA

Awe Law and Order one of the few shows on TV that can hold my attention. That's regular TV NOT NETFLIX or cable shows. And SVU is my fav. The actors do an amazing job and I love how they show not only the police work also the court side of each case. Yes this is worth watching.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Dayton, OH

I love the show because it is interesting and they pull the stories from the headlines. The actors are the best past and present. I like when Olivia question the suspects. It is not like any other show on Tv. I would reccomend to any one. because the storylines are interesting.
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA

This is one of my favorite shows. It gives you a scripted series on crime in New York but it seems so real life. It's amazingly entertaining & a show that I've been watching for years. I hope they never cancel it!!! If you love crime TV shows or dramas, you will love this show!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, VI

I really like this show. Its is so well written and real. The actors are amazing. I sometimes feel the emotions of the situations myself. My favorite scene was when the woman got kidnapped from the crazy guy and she almost killed him to get free. this show is such a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?