Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
I grew up watching this show and can recite the theme song by memory. It's a classic show and will remain to be. From the compelling cases, to the great acting. It's a favorite of fine and will remain to be. I highly recommend that you watch this show, if you already haven't.
Brandy s.
Brandy s.
this is such n emotional show! the individual episode can stand alone and still entertain the casual watcher. if you watch the show in its entirety , you get to follow the stories of the fictional super detectives of the special victims unit. after 17 seasons, im still a fan.
Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
OMG!! This is my favorite show ever after csi miami was done i was so sad until i discover law and order special victim unit oh my word truly a must watch not so much for children some episodes are intense but thats what i love about it the actors are amazing too!!must watch!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories." *doom doom*
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
Little Rock, AR
Sept. 24, 2016, 2:57 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show so much. I have seen pretty much every episode. It's a crime based show for those faint at heart because it does deal with children and special cases but it's so well crafted. You really get emerged into Olivia and Stabler's lives. It's definitely a must see
Denice U.
Denice U.
Marysville, WA
SVU is one of the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling and it's one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Danaka T.
Danaka T.
Law & Order: SVU is an amazing show! It shows you a lot of the dangerous things that go on in this world. It can teach you how to avoid dangerous situations and getting out of them. It also sheds light on unfairness in the justice system. Would definitely recommend watching.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
I really love that Law & Order SVU has a marathon on almost every single day. I binge watch this show, which is easy because there are so many episodes! I really like other shows like CSI, NCIS, etc. But I recommend this to anyone because you don't have to see every episode!
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
One of the most interesting shows I've watched for years, it never disappoints! I believe anyone who likes to learn how to solve certain things would Love this! Definitely a must watch got any person who loves something that keeps them on there toes guessing whom the perp is
Amber D.
Amber D.
Greenville, SC
I love this show and i even watch the re runs. The cast are great And i never get bored watching it.I love how if you miss the first 15 minutes you still know what is going on and don't have to try to guess. This has to be one of the longest running shows that are my favorite
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?