Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Megan A.
Megan A.

This is hands down one of my favorite shows to watch. Every episode just grabs my attention and keeps it. It's not like other shows because it focuses on rape, molestation, etc victims. I love the actors and everything about it. I highly recommend it. Probably not for kids, though.
Isis L.
Isis L.
Bridgeport, CT

I love the suspense & intensity of this show. I feel the actors do a great job & make all of the actors in the show realistic & relatable for anyone whose experienced anything like what's going on in that particular episode. & SVU is 10000000 times better that plain old Law & order
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , Nc

Elliot and Olivia forever. What else is there to say?
Who else would I want to watch take on the mean streets on NYC other than this match made in heaven who, let me just say, should have gotten married. For some reason fate was always in their way but the two made an amazing team!
Sharae J.
Sharae J.
Tukwila, WA

My favorite television show of all time. I have probably watched very episode! I love how the ending of the show is never what you expect. I don't like shows that are predictable. So I love the drama and suspense. This a must watch. I think anyone at any age can get into this show.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Joshua Tree, CA

On a rainy day I could marathon this show and never blink! Every episode is some case worker's nightmare and TV worth losing sleep over. SVU definitely touches on sensitive and downright obscene topics and hits you in the face with stories that leave you questioning the human race.
Tralonda B.
Tralonda B.
Hampton, VA

I love this show. I've been watching it for years. The cases are always unique and the endings aren't predictable to me. The level of drama, suspense and action is appealing and I just love how the characters interact on the show. This by far is one of my favorite television shows.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Westminster

This show started out pretty strong. It had relevant story lines and very powerful acting. Now, it's like an addictive soap opera. After about season 11, it went off the rails and every episode seemed to hit you over the head with an agenda. I love Mariska, so I will keep watching.
Amee J.
Amee J.
Bothell, WA

What I love about this show is that it is the prefect blend of corny and interesting. It's serious with the acknowledgement of its own campy quality at times. It has only actually gotten better and more interesting over time and what I love the most is that I never ever tire of it.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Valley Vlg, CA

In this time we only see bad things happening all around the world, this shows helps us to be aware that we need to take care of our families and us. And this show also gives hope when they positive resolve a crime. We learnd that we need to help the police and be aware, nice show.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY

LOVE THIS SHOW!!! It can get very intense and scary at times. It really makes you think about the things that happen that we don't ever really hear about. This part of Law and Order deals a lot with sexual crimes, whether its women, kids, men, groups, etc. It really covers it all.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now