BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Cristy-Ann L.
Bomoseen, VT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show it is my#1 favorite show all the drama and audience is great all the characters are great in there roles although the stories are all horrible and sad they ask so a great job portraying real life issues in the justice system with victims of sexual based crimes.
Annelle B.
Darien, GA
Ole Olivia Benson is my spirit animal. I miss Elliott Stabler, but Olivia is a TOTAL bada$$ and is a great character to empower women!! The shows are not too far from reality and are based on events that could really happen, so it's not too far fetched and I appreciate that.
Alexus B.
This is one of the few shows that I've watched for more than a year. I have been addicted to this show since I was 11 and I turn 19 this year. I have watched every season. Every episode. I will always love this show and it was also what sparked my interest in helping people.
Anna W.
Midland, MI
Great show that constantly pulls from the headlines. Mariska Hargitay is a wonderful actress and her Olivia Benson is a character that you constantly cheer for. The show has great pacing and is one you can get into either by season or just catching an episode here and there.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
One of the most interesting shows I've watched for years, it never disappoints! I believe anyone who likes to learn how to solve certain things would Love this! Definitely a must watch got any person who loves something that keeps them on there toes guessing whom the perp is
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA
I have watched Law & Order since it first came out. I think the plots are realistic and keep my attention. Most shows like this seem to use the same plot and only make a few changes each week. The actors work well together and seem like they would be friends off the show.
Taylor N.
Huntingtown
I have been addicted to this show since probably middle/high school. I even have the theme song memorized. I was a much bigger fan when Stabler and Benson were on the show, but the updated episodes are getting more and more intense as time goes on. Definitely a must see.
Emily E.
The realistic stories make you both sad and angry that these things actually happen. Seeing the detectives working the case and often times developing a very personal motivation to get the bad guys gives you a huge appreciation for their role in protecting our communities.
Sheree D.
Orlando, FL
I really love this show is really realistic it shows problems that are happening in today's age it makes you look at certain things in a different way. Sometimes outcome is not what you expected it to be in the beginning and it makes you look at your life and look at stuff and realize and realize that everything is not going to happen the way you think it's going to happen.
Grace R.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The show is dramatic and exciting and keeps you coming back every season. I will say that I'll never stop missing two specific characters that have left in the later seasons. Also, it could be upsetting to someone who has experienced sexual assault, etc. Just a heads up.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?