Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
madeleine f.
madeleine f.

Good show, intense cases but thats what i like it about it, funny to watch if you've ever watched OZ though
Casey C.
Casey C.
Perry, FL

Love this show! I have been watching it for years. I never miss an episode.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL

This show is consistenly informative & entertaining. I do miss Christopher Meloni as Stabler though.
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL

My favorite Law & Order, hands down. I absolutely love Mariska Hargitay. Great episodes that keep you guessing
brandy r.
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL

This has been an awesome show since the d a y it came out. Always keeps my interest and I don't want to miss any of them. I set my dvr to record all of them even the reruns. Nothing like a rating day vegging out on the couch to a law and order svu marathon
Laura V.
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il

This is one of my favorite shows. I even enjoy watching the reruns. Great talent and stories run along the same lines as some top stories at one point or another.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT

I am addicted to this show! I love the chemistry between Olivia and Elliot. I definitely miss his presence on the show! This is the type of show if you watch 2 minutes of it you are sucked in for the hour!
Mercedes V.
Mercedes V.
San Diego, CA

Love trying to figure out what happened !!! Good show great cast ! Always watching new episodes
Emily M.
Emily M.
Clermont, FL

Law and Order: SVU is one of my guilty pleasures. I have seen every episode, and still watch it every time they are on tv!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Denver, CO

My favorite criminal tv shows of all times. I love to watch it especially with my husband, we usually decide to watch just one episode and when we realize, we have been watching it for hours and we can't get tired of it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now