BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
DAVID C.
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD
Pop Culture Expert
I have always liked this show. It is sadly the only one left on TV. It is not the same but the new cast is doing ok and getting better. I wish some of the main cast had not left but people do have to move on.
Janina C.
Janina C.
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best shows to watch. I absolutely could watch this show forever. I am a little sad that Elliot is no longer there (*cries*) but my main girl Olivia is still there so that makes me beyond happy. I love the characters and I love the crimes stories and how some reflect current events too. I think that makes it even more interesting and real.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
I have seen every single law and order svu episode!!! I miss stabler more than anything tho!!!
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Lakewood, CA
Omg this show is so addicting. You watch one and then you end up watching a whole season 😩😩😩
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
BRONX, NY
Was hooked on this show when I was pregnant with my son. The dynamic between Stabler and Benson was the best thing for me.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ
I love this show because you just never know how it is going to end. It keeps you guessing. No two cases are the same. Olivia and Finch are my favorite characters. My favorite scene/episode was when Olivia got attacked by a serial rapist. She was so believable.
Malory S.
Malory S.
Fairview, NJ
Dick Wolf just knows how to catch my attention. Of all the Law & Orders, SVU is my absolute favorite. I have seen just about every episode! I love Olivia but I miss Stabler :( Still a great show though! If you like this you should also catch his new show "Chicago Fire" what's not to like about sexy firefighters?
Tina B.
Tina B.
I really like this show. Its engaging and always had something new. I can get caught up in episode after episode.
Ashleigh  W.
Ashleigh W.
Fitchburg, MA
This is one of my favorite shows its one of the 5 that I watch when ever it is on it. This show is similar to the original but it is a spin off of the original.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This show I've always loved. I got my grandmother into this show and she's now obsessed with the show,herself. She watches these all day and night. She really likes Finn and Olivia. She is a huge fan of the show now. I feel this is one of most gritty and interesting shows. Really nice tight plot lines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?