Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kyndall H.
Kyndall H.
Americus, GA

If you want a drama to fall in love with, this is the show for you. Olivia and Elliot are the best actors on tv today. Very unique crime fighting. Olivia saves a boy from a terroristic family in a previous episode. I highly recommend this show for all drama lovers out there.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA

This is by far the best of the L&O franchise. I'm sad that stabler is gone, but I'm cool with Benson's new partner. I wasn't a big fan of the blonde chick, but I've grown to love her as part of the cast. I wish they gave more air time to Munch.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Glen Rock, NJ

This is such a good show! my friend introduced me to it, because she is obsessed! IM HOOKED!
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Great Falls, MT

I would watch a few shows here and there when nothing else was on, and then when it came on Netflix instant, I decided to watch it from the beginning...which started my full blown addiction! I'm on season 6 and I love it. It's not one of those shows where it seems to drag on the further you go, it just keeps getting better. It's really well written, and the cast is just amazing. This is one of my all time favorite shows!
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Proctorville, OH

Love ❤️ love ❤️ love this show ! I have watched every season and still watch it ! It's is my favorite out of all the law and order shows!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I used to love this show but it's not the same without some of the original characters. The episodes are so much alike they pretty much have the same stories.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

Great show, great characters. It always keeps me on my toe on guessing who the murderer is. Sometimes I get surprised!
Devon S.
Devon S.
Milwaukee, WI

Love this show so much! I've seen almost every episode and re-watching. I also got a lot of girls on my cheer team hooked on it!
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY

I've been watching this show for years! I'm so glad they still make it! I love it and usually don't ever watch an episode that I don't like! SVU is my favorite!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Newberry, MI

This is my go to show. I can always count on watching this when there isn't anything else on. I love it, even if I've seen the episodes a bunch of times.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now