BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Leora H.
Leora H.
Far Rockaway, NY
This show is absolutely incredible. The story lines may seem to overlap over the 15 seasons, however there are always twists and turns that surprise you. I highly recommend this show for individuals who do not get scared easily. This is not for children.
Dominique J.
Dominique J.
Buffalo, NY
This my favorite law show. It keeps you hooked until the end. I love watching it. I watch it everyday. You must see it. You ever know whats going to happen.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
This show has been around for like 14 years & it's still really good! Every episode still has all the drama & excitement you need for this show.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pop Culture Expert
This is my go-to show when I don't know what else tow watch... It's too easy to let it just play for hours. So intriguing. For some reason, every episode is thrilling.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA
I have a horrible addiction to this show. I can watch it for hours upon hours. I get way to involved and it makes me wanna be a cop. But I am way too much of a pansy lol. But yes, OLIVIA AND ELLIOT FOREVER agreed!
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I miss Stabler but other than that, the show is still amazing. The best Law & Order hands down. I love when there is a marathon. I could watch it all day.
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the best law & order series
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
This is one of my all time favorite TV shows. If you enjoy crime and mystery like myself then this is the show for you. Some episodes are sad , but they do happen in real life as well. If you like watching shows that get the bad guys this is one of them. I'm glad that there has been one long lasting character on the show Oliva Benson. She is a strong female lead on the show and Mariska Hargitay always delivers her character. She is one of the main reasons that I enjoy the show and still a fan after many years.
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Collinsville, IL
I've been watching SVU for years and it's one of those shows that I watch ALL the time. Anytime a marathon is on, I watch it. The storylines are fantastics, the actors are wonderful. Love Benson and Stabler. Was very sad when Stabler left the show, but the new season is excellent! Danny Pino (from Cold Case) is a wonderful addition to the cast.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Can never go wrong with a bunch of episodes of Law and Order SVU. Easily can keep me in front of the TV for hours.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?