Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Nikki G.
Nikki G.

I have been hooked on this show since 2001. I just can't seem to get enough of it, so I even watch re-runs of shows I've already saw. My 2 fav people on the show are det. Olivia Benson & det. Fin Tutuola. I wish they would bring back Olivia old partner, det. Stabler!
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA

I love this show my boyfriend thinks I watch it toooo much. I have been watching this show since season 1 it shows you things on what is going on in the world. it even gives you ideas of how to be careful now and days. I have got my mom into this show and now she always knows what time it start and what channels.
Abby T.
Abby T.
Moline, IL

I could never get into any other Law and Order show but Special Victims Unit is the absolute best! (In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season. Great story lines with a twist at the end. I also like how some stories portray real life events that we see on the news everyday.
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Seattle, WA

By far my favorite version of Law and Order. I find these storylines to be the most interesting of all the Law and Order series. I also really love the characters. I'm sad that most of the original main characters have left, but I love Olivia Benson and am so happy that she is still going strong!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Mountain Park, OK

I absolutely love anything to do with crime and suspense. An amazing series
lyndsey p.
lyndsey p.
Birdsnest, VA

The only law and order i watch! love watching marathons of the show, glad that they do crossovers with chicago pd also!
DAVID C.
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD

I have always liked this show. It is sadly the only one left on TV. It is not the same but the new cast is doing ok and getting better. I wish some of the main cast had not left but people do have to move on.
Randi G.
Randi G.
Prentiss, MS

I love the actors and the story lines! It couldn't be any better! It is the most recorded show on my DVR!
brandy r.
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL

This has been an awesome show since the d a y it came out. Always keeps my interest and I don't want to miss any of them. I set my dvr to record all of them even the reruns. Nothing like a rating day vegging out on the couch to a law and order svu marathon
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA

SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now