Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
amelie o.
amelie o.
Oct. 17, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show for YEARS. Nearly all of their seasons. Its addicting, loosely based on current/past events and have great actors and characters. There's funny scenes as well as touching ones and they seem like a real family. I've always recommended this show.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Laurel, MD
It's always on and it's always great.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Racine, WI
I did not think that this should could survie with out their partnership, but this past season has been better than ever!
sarah s.
sarah s.
My favorite show of all time, I can sit and watch all day long if I could. The only bad thing is now I know what happens in all the episodes lol takes away the suspense after awhile.
lacey d.
lacey d.
Boiling Spgs, PA
I absolutely love SVU! Even though I have seen like every single episode, I always watch them again. It is like I have never seen them before and I am still on the edge of my seat till the end of each episode.
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN
I don't know where to start.. I love this show! I always watch the marathons when they come on USA, which is every other day. Usually when I watch a TV show I don't like watching reruns, but this show is an exception. I can't get enough of it. Everything about it is great. It has great actors, great story lines, great endings, and just great everything. I like the older seasons better and the ones with Stabler. The new season is okay, but it's not the same as when Stabler was on there. Him and Olivia had great chemistry and worked so well together. The new season just isn't the same, but still a great show overall!
Oct. 9, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love law and order - special victims unit.
Reuniting mother and baby. Makes me cry.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Hammonton, NJ
The absolute best Law and Order series! All the actors are ahmazing and their story lines are so interesting! Each episode is relevant to what is going on around the country.
Niki K.
Niki K.
Love this show. Been watching it for years!!! Love the cast!! The chemistry the writers have created between cast members and stories always keeps my attention. Never get tired of marathons. I think I've seen just about every episode.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I've been watching Law & Order since I was a kid and SVU is definitely my favorite. I haven't watched the newer episodes (after Chris Meloni left) but I'm sure it's still solid!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?