BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I can't stop watching, it's an addiction, specially when they have marathons. I find the topics interesting, and each episode can relate to current events. Great show!
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Washington, DC
My nana watches this a lot and we watch to. Dramatic plot that is informative and keeps your attention. for me it really shows how messed up the world can be but i am glad that this show is bringing attention to the corruption in the world I love the characters and love the cast.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
Pop Culture Expert
BEST SHOW EVER. I can watch each episode over and over. I always watch this show
Can't do without this show. I like that they choose actors that really know how to play their role. I really like when rapper Ice T is on scene and if it is a crime against children boy doesn't he, Elliot an the rest of the team go in hard trying to catch the 'perv'.
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda , CA
I have been watching this show for years. I watch it on Netflix, watch it live, watch re-runs over and over. Definitely recommend this show to anyone who enjoys mystery, drama and suspense!
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga
Pop Culture Expert
Absolutely love this show!! Can't believe it's real cases. Crazy. Watch it every time its on.
Nikkie S.
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I've been watching SVU for 3 years, and I've seen all the episodes except for the past season. I love all the characters and they always have a good story line. The only downside, they got rid of one of the main characters that's been on the show since season one.
Jourdan V.
Jourdan V.
My ultimate favorite show! such great actors. And i love that it depicts true events. I was hooked after the very first episode.
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Pop Culture Expert
Loved this show so much. Stopped watching when Elliot left though. I bet Benson is still kicking ass like always. Recommended for those who are into crime or mystery shows.
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
This is probably my favorite/most watched show (tied with Star Trek). I watch it every single day and fall asleep to it also. I just love it. There's not much more I can say! Its a good show!
gab c.
gab c.
bristol
Who's your favourite character?
Yasmin s.
Yasmin s.
Pop Culture Expert
that may have done with this series?
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Pop Culture Expert
Elliot stabler or no elliot stabler?
Earn $397/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $317/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)