Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Shelbey H.
Shelbey H.

Just started watching all the episodes on Netflix and I'm addicted.
Edia S.
Edia S.
Philadelphia, PA

I absolutely love this show. They way they make the story about the things that are actually happing in this world now. It's amazing
Maria A.
Maria A.
Lynwood, CA

SVU has to be the best of all the law&orders'
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Ahh i constantly find myself getting lost in million hour marathons of this show. I love it.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.

I can watch so many episodes in a row and not realize how long I have actually been watching. Such an intriguing show that keeps you guessing continuously. I always try to figure out how the storyline will end up- I'm always left shocked! If you haven't watched an episode before, I suggest you watch at least one. I promise you'll want to watch the next 5 that come on after it!
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA

I love this show. since the first episode that i saw, i have been hooked. i watch the marathons every week on usa. i was lucky of enough to attend a taping the show when my cousin was guest starring on it. great show.
Estela R.
Estela R.

I'm a BIG crime show watcher sooo I'm totally in love with show!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN

I am addicted to this show. DUM DUM!
Kaylen G.
Kaylen G.
Moscow, ID

This show is so intriguing and interesting. I love it with all of my heart. The actors rock. Ice T was weird at first but he's grown on me.
Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.
East Elmhurst, NY

I have just about every episode of this show from season 1 up until the point that Detective stabler left ( went down hill after that). this show never disappointing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now