Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My favorite show of all times. I can watch every single marathon they have on TV
Best show on TV! I could watch it for a week at a time! Is a all time favorite
Who doesn't love svu?! I miss det. Stabler but I still watch the new episodes.
This show is a definite drama! It is amazing! So insightful and heartwrenching.
I love how this show has so many different episodes! Something new every time.
Great show I can literally binge watch. I love the theme music for the show :)
I love this show!! I've been watching since the first season, and still a fan.
Another one of my favorite shows. I could sit and watch episode after episode.
I LOVE this show but it was never the same after Elliot left. El & Liv forever!
This is my type of show...great stories..very interesting crime dramas are fun!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos