Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Debra P.
Debra P.

"Law & Order: SVU" is a procedural with familiar characters, you-can-see-them-coming plot twists, and an emphasis on situation with just enough character development to keep you invested in the relationship dynamics without overshadowing the crime. It's gotten a bit predictable as the seasons go by, but "Law & Order: SVU" is a comfortable fit for a show that you can watch without paying close attention to. The zeitgesty, "ripped from the headlines" stories and tidbits about the law offer some welcome cultural context. Not a challenging show, but it's enjoyable TV for watching during my gym workouts, where it's often playing when I'm there, or while working on repetitive household chores.
Joy B.
Joy B.
Jupiter, FL

I have watched this show for years, and even like watching the re-runs. Mariska Hargitay is an excellent actress, the script writing is great, and I love seeing actors from other shows show up as bad guys. This is a must-watch show. I love how it can be heart-wrenching and heart-warming all in one episode.
amanda s.
amanda s.
Farmington, NY

This show is so addictive and it never gets old. I've been watching for many years and still absolutely love it!!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ

I love this Law & Order: SVU soo much that I even watch re-runs.Its such a good show with drama but not like crazy drama that makes no sense and gets confusing. And not to mention Stabler is a total Hottie!!!
Yoana B.
Yoana B.

Love this show!! I started to watch by myself then my mom and now the all family!! Mariska is awesome!!
jessica g.
jessica g.
miami gardens, fl

This show will have you by the hook. Its absolutely brilliant. Theres a new and suspenseful case within every episode. One of the things about SVU that I find amazing is that all the detectives have their own back story and the creators immerse you into their story as well as the cases they solve and the problems they face. This is also a very good show for teens and adults who aspire to work in the fields of Law, as it immerses you in the daily problems and situations in which Lawyers and Detectives face when solving crimes and taking their crimes to court. Totally Recommend!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Victoria, BC

I have loved this show for a long time now. Love me some Mariska Hargatay. So good! I like how you can miss a few episodes and you are okay because the story's mainly focus on what is within each episode rather than too much drama between characters.
EP G.
EP G.
Saint Louis, MO

This is, and has been, my favorite show for 10 years now. It is a gripping, and intense show, with twists and turns, and a cast that is amazing! I have seen every episode at least twice, and catch up every week if I ever miss a Wednesday during the season.
Jesslyn S.
Jesslyn S.
Ringgold, GA

I'm usually not into shows like this, but I have to admit this one is pretty good. The only issue I have with it is it is a little disturbing at times, but other than that it's really gripping.
madeleine f.
madeleine f.

Good show, intense cases but thats what i like it about it, funny to watch if you've ever watched OZ though
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now