Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tina G.
Tina G.
Glendale, CA

Love watching new and old series. Mariska plays very well in this show. Her emotions are so real and she is always completely involved in each episode.
Aley W.
Aley W.
Portsmouth, OH

This is an amazing show!! It's so dramatic!! It can be a bit graphic to be rated the way it is but I must say I love the show!
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK

I'm so happy this show is running back to back on at least one channel everyday because I LOVE IT. Olivia and Elliot are my favorite television cops of all time. I love Ice-T's character too, because I just love Ice-T. This show always keeps me interested. I've never watched an episode where I lost interest. It gets hard to watch sometimes, but they show things that happen in real life, so it's something you have to get used to. There are terrible people out there who commit terrible crimes. SVU reflects that. It's a show I plan on watching until the episodes/reruns stop, which will probably be never.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.

I have grown up in a house that was full of law and order fans SVU being the favorite! Love this show. always keeps you on your toes, full of plot twist… its simply amazing!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I've been watching Law & Order since I was a kid and SVU is definitely my favorite. I haven't watched the newer episodes (after Chris Meloni left) but I'm sure it's still solid!
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Anniston, AL

Great entertainment for anyone loved all of them but this is my favorite.
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV

One of the best long running shows that is still on today. Law & Order: SVU is such a good show that keeps you interested and focused, even wanting to solve the cases while you're watching.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS

I watched every episode of this show (literally EVERY one), up until Stabler left. It was never the absolute best thing on television, but it was entertaining and addictive. Now I just can't find the interest. I understand why Christopher Meloni needed to leave, the show just suffers without him.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX

This is a very addicting show! I miss the days with Stabler and Munch, but the new episodes are still very good. It's a great show to binge watch. Olivia Benson for the win!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC

This show always keeps me at the edge of my seat. It is extremely well written and always has a great story line. The actors are fantastic and some of my favorites. I would definitely recommend giving this show a try if you have never seen it before. It touches on real life situations and it always keeps my attention.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?