Add a Photo

Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Oct. 14, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've seen this show a few times. From what I have seen it is really addicting. I mainly watch it whenever it's on TV or whenever I'm working out. I know my roommate and cousin are obsessed with this show and it has a cult following. And I can see why.
danielle O.
danielle O.
Flint, MI
This show wrong is not an option. You can just tune into any episode during any season and just watch them ! Like i just love it, best TV show ! AMAZING!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Davie, FL
Hands down, Law & Order: SVU is the best show on television. It's not like all of the other reality shows that are so popular on TV today. This show makes you think, it puts you on the edge of your seat trying to guess what happened or if justice will be served. It's also interesting how each main character has their own story that makes them the way they are on the show.
Yes, it stinks that Stabler is no longer a part of the cast, but the plot and the show itself is still fantastic!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
State College, PA
BA BUM! The entire Law and Order franchise is amazing, and SVU is no different. I love the stories and characters. They're realistic and so entertaining.
Angelic T.
Angelic T.
Greenwich, CT
My Fav Show.... if you never seen it, you HAVE to watch it. I promise, you will be glued to your t.v. Great Show!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Oct. 16, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've watched this show relugiously for the past 6 or 7 years and I watch it on Netflix and binge on the show for hours. It seems to really go hand and hand with real life dramas experiences hope to still see it going strong for a while more
Layne S.
Layne S.
I grew up watching Law and Order and as I grew up it always felt a little stale. SUV get's into the heart of the story, unlike the other forms. It connects very real-life stories (unlike CI) with the audience in a very personal way. It's intense, heart-breaking, and addicting. Moreover, the characters grow together with every episode so the story feels more than the individual crimes happening each episode.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
I love this show!!! I watch it all the time including the reruns!!! I'm not one for the other law and order shows but this one is my favorite
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
This is my favorite of all the Law & Orders. I miss Stabler something terrible and always (secretly) hoped that Olivia and Elliot would get together!
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Nevada, OH
In the beginning this show was an original, but at a certain point enough is enough. It's time to move on and think of something new.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?