BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kyndall H.
Kyndall H.
Americus, GA
If you want a drama to fall in love with, this is the show for you. Olivia and Elliot are the best actors on tv today. Very unique crime fighting. Olivia saves a boy from a terroristic family in a previous episode. I highly recommend this show for all drama lovers out there.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Athens, GA
This show is very versatile, and always has me on the edge of the seat. I also love that I can watch episodes out of order without it making much of a difference.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
SVU has to be the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling (though sometimes over the top and at times gross) and its one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Shea D.
Shea D.
Newton Lower Falls, MA
Olivia and Elliot forever! <3 This show is top notch. The stories are never easy to guess and there is just enough depth for a TV show that is an hour long.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
My husband and I watch this all the time. We watch the new episodes every week, we watch it whenever we come across marathons on USA, and we watch it on Netflix. It's a pretty dark show dealing with serious issues, but we love the drama and conflict resolution.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Staten Island, NY
I started watching the marathons they play & I can't stop!! The storylines are attention-grabbing & the cases are extremely interesting!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Henryetta, OK
Love this show! Hate I have to watch the re-runs though. I watch it every evening and when it comes on the weekends. Just wish it was still on regular TV with new episodes.
This is my show! I used to rush home from happy hour on a Friday night back in '00 just to catch this show. That's a big deal for a 21 year old! Olivia and Elliot had the best chemistry. It really isn't the same without him. The "ripped from the headlines" story lines also keep me coming back week after week. It will be a sad day in sex crime city when this show ends.
Kim  C.
Kim C.
I can binge watch this show for hours... and I do! The plots are always different, there are twists and although it can get pretty intense, at times graphic and sad it is interesting and a smart script. I love Olivia, such a strong woman.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
This show although does sometimes follow the same pattern like i mentioned it is much more loose in how it executes it. Mariska Hartigay is excellent as her portrayal of Det. Olivia Benson. The whole cast as a whole is magnificent. Now I know a lot of people will disagree with me that this show is in no way better than the original but for me it is. It has given me something that the original never did.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?