Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN

I could never get tired of watching SVU. I love the passion shown in the show as well as the suspense and investigating. Great crime show!
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA

This show is one of my all-time favorites. I really though after Stabler, Much, and the captain left that the show would take a dive, but I think it's managed to uphold its ratings pretty well.
Moniqueca L.
Moniqueca L.
Henderson, NV

I watch this show several times a week. I love the storylines and plots. They keep me interested and consumed when there is not much to do!
Elena R.
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI

This is my all time favorite show. At first I thought I liked the new characters a lot less than the old ones but I've actually found I like them more. It's definitely a crime show and there's a lot of blood/disturbing things.
Sarafina A.
Sarafina A.

This show is absolutely amazing. The plots along with the growth of the characters over all the seasons really make it worth while.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT

This show is one dhow that my mother and I can both agree on, the story lines are captivating and makes you want to watch one show after another after another.
Carole P.
Carole P.

Elliot and Olivia made my nights. One of the best shows ever. Sure, the topic was repetitive, but they work in the SVU! Can't get enough.
Dapheny P.
Dapheny P.
Tavares, FL

The thing about this show is that i have been watching it for years and although the show has a reoccurring theme, i never feel like I'm watching the same episode with different people, The cast does an amazing job at evoking emotion.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va

The sheer length of this series show serve as proof to how great of a show this is! It has changed over the years but it still captures my attention
Albina G.
Albina G.

This show is amazing i love it i watch it every time its on .it has drama and crazy events which make it super interesting and its always a good show no matter what .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?