Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Anthea L.
Anthea L.

I love this Law and Order series. Some of the cases seems so scary and intense but is so entertaining to watch! A very addicting show
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
rossville, GA

My Wednesday show I absolutely love it..love the drama and the detective work and liv
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ

I love this Law & Order: SVU soo much that I even watch re-runs.Its such a good show with drama but not like crazy drama that makes no sense and gets confusing. And not to mention Stabler is a total Hottie!!!
Debra P.
Debra P.

"Law & Order: SVU" is a procedural with familiar characters, you-can-see-them-coming plot twists, and an emphasis on situation with just enough character development to keep you invested in the relationship dynamics without overshadowing the crime. It's gotten a bit predictable as the seasons go by, but "Law & Order: SVU" is a comfortable fit for a show that you can watch without paying close attention to. The zeitgesty, "ripped from the headlines" stories and tidbits about the law offer some welcome cultural context. Not a challenging show, but it's enjoyable TV for watching during my gym workouts, where it's often playing when I'm there, or while working on repetitive household chores.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

I can honestly say I'm in love with this show and if I could I'd sit and watch every episode 10 times. Best show on tv. Ever. Definitely watch it!
amanda s.
amanda s.
Farmington, NY

This show is so addictive and it never gets old. I've been watching for many years and still absolutely love it!!
EP G.
EP G.
Saint Louis, MO

This is, and has been, my favorite show for 10 years now. It is a gripping, and intense show, with twists and turns, and a cast that is amazing! I have seen every episode at least twice, and catch up every week if I ever miss a Wednesday during the season.
Yoana B.
Yoana B.

Love this show!! I started to watch by myself then my mom and now the all family!! Mariska is awesome!!
Joy B.
Joy B.
Jupiter, FL

I have watched this show for years, and even like watching the re-runs. Mariska Hargitay is an excellent actress, the script writing is great, and I love seeing actors from other shows show up as bad guys. This is a must-watch show. I love how it can be heart-wrenching and heart-warming all in one episode.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Victoria, BC

I have loved this show for a long time now. Love me some Mariska Hargatay. So good! I like how you can miss a few episodes and you are okay because the story's mainly focus on what is within each episode rather than too much drama between characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now