Add a Photo

Ashley M.
Dover, DE
Dec. 1, 2016, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law and Order: SVU. The acting is great, as well as the many different scenarios they have. I love Olivia, she is my favorite. I also like the tv series: Criminal Minds which is similar to this show.
Briss D.
Briss D.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this show have been watching it non stop since my sister introduced me to it. It's a must for all those individuals that love CSI shows.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Wilbraham, MA
My mother and I love to watch this show together. Mariska Hargitay's character is my favorite.
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Davis, CA
If you love crime and mystery shows this is for you. What is great about SVU is that they do cases that are serious but relatable. They hit the social issues that are relevant. They also go into the court room and give a good depiction of an American court room. They also always have awesome marathons.
Terri K.
Terri K.
Atlanta, GA
I am addicted to this show. When marathons are on, I can find myself locked in for hours on end even if I have seen the episode previously.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Pop Culture Expert
Dec. 1, 2016, 2:02 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been hooked on this show for years. I have a love hate relationship with it though. Some of the plot lines are just too real! Makes you really think about what really goes on in communities
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Mesa, Az
Love this show always want to watch and watch
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kannapolis, NC
This is my poison. I love all the old episodes. I stopped watching tho as of last season but I still watch the reruns.
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I can't stop watching, it's an addiction, specially when they have marathons. I find the topics interesting, and each episode can relate to current events. Great show!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
YAASSSS this show is dope. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and I look forward to Wednesday nights for this show. Law & Order in general is ok but Special Victims Unit is soooo much better
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?