Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Shahadah E.
Shahadah E.

This is my favorite show of all time! It is always full of such suspense and action pack drama that will leave you off your seat. It can be similar to other criminal justice shows like Flash Point or castle
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS

I love this show! I don't watch much TV but when I do I watch this show. The cast and content is great. You can learn a lot from this show and be informed on issues happening everyday. I would highly recommend this show to anyone!
Emily P.
Emily P.

Special Victims Unit is my absolute favorite of all of the Law & Order series. I've seen every episode! Can't believe the show started when I was only 5! Extremely addicting and interesting show!
krizia a.
krizia a.

Every day these isn't a day I do not catch up on my show this is the best shoe I've seen I love it
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH

I never saw no to an SVU marathon. I've probably seen some of these episodes upwards of 10 times.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN

Truly the best crime show on tv. The new actors are good, but they will never be able to replace or compare to Elliot. Elliot and Olivia worked so well together!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Jacksonville, FL

It's gritty and dark, but it gives viewers an inside look on heinous crimes. Benson is the best and when Stabler was on the show, he was perfect. I wished Stabler hadn't been married, so he and Benson could've been together. The cases are always so interesting.
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Chesapeake, VA

I LOVE SVU!! The writing, the characters, the story line are soooo good! I tried to get to the other law & order shows but I just couldn't. SVU is amazing! Yes stabler being gone is upsetting but that doesn't make me like the show any less. I'm so happy the new season is back and the premiere episode definitely showed why this show is one of the best and why mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. I really applaud the police officers and doctors who have to have to deal with these types of cases everyday because it truly is heartbreaking and like benson and stabler said so many times "somebody has to do it"
Katlin B.
Katlin B.

This show is incredibly addicting and hits hard on issues that can happen in real life. It always keeps me interested in the suspense and I can't stop watching.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Westbrook, ME

If you are looking for something that will keep you on the edge of your seat and hold your interest this is the show for you!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now