10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This series is super good they are seeking private detectives solve cases i love
My favorite show of all times. I can watch every single marathon they have on TV
Hands down my all time favorite show. They never disappoint with their story line
Love this show even with all the changes it is still one of my number one go tos
I wach it almost every day even if it is a re run i just like this show very much
I love svu! This is one of my favorite shows ever!!! Love watching reruns as well
Love love love. Hours of entertainment, excellent acting! Good plot line as well.
Love the suspense in each episode and how they interact with other similar shows
This show is a definite drama! It is amazing! So insightful and heartwrenching.
I LOVE this show but it was never the same after Elliot left. El & Liv forever!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos