Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH

Title says it all, i love it
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Love this show! I watch it with my family all the time. I always have episodes on the DVR.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA

One of my favorite shows, I watch it anytime that I can. Its crazy to me that some of this can actually happen but it is so entertaining. I'm defiantly addicted to this show!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN

I have always loved this show but its just not the same since Elliot Stabler is gone.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Pharr, TX

Mariska is truly a goddess! She is the ultimate female empowerment! I love love love this show!!
Friencine J.
Friencine J.

I watch this show every time its on tv. Olivia is my girlllllllll. This show will never get old I don't care how many years its been on TV its as fresh and new.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I used to love this show but it's not the same without some of the original characters. The episodes are so much alike they pretty much have the same stories.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA

Still amazing after all these seasons! I can re-watch and still be happy! Love Mariska Hargitay, she makes the show in my opinion :)
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va

I miss Stabler but other than that, the show is still amazing. The best Law & Order hands down. I love when there is a marathon. I could watch it all day.
Julie V.
Julie V.

Law & Order: SVU is our go to show when nothing else is on. We love the characters and drama. It's one of few shows that never gets old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now