Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Trafford, AL

I am addicted to this show! And I have been ever since I can remember. There is nothing quite like a show like this that keeps you glued to the TV
Chantell E.
Chantell E.
Taylor, MI

I have been watching this show since DAY 1 and can watch reruns and never get tired. I have never watched a show where I loved every single character until this one. I miss Detective Stabler but I will never not be a fan....unless maybe they take Olivia away...I might die :)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pascoag, RI

This show has actually been my recent obsession. I DVR all the shows and watch them when I get home from work.
jaymie m.
jaymie m.

I've been watching this show for years and it has always been one of my favorites. It is more realistic than a lot of other crime shows you see on TV nowadays, and that's one of the things I really like about it. I definitely recommend you watch it. Totally binge-worthy
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Danielsville , Pa

BEST SHOW EVER. I can watch each episode over and over. I always watch this show
Christina B.
Christina B.
Crawfordville, FL

Out of all the kinds of Law and Order SVU has to be my favorite, they are such amazing actors and the stories are awesome!
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.

Always captures my attention for hours! Very informative and interesting. I learn a lot
Yadira S.
Yadira S.
Little Canada

This show is the best out there I love how they work hard to find out what happened in the story and make sure the bad one pays
danielle O.
danielle O.
Flint, MI

This show wrong is not an option. You can just tune into any episode during any season and just watch them ! Like i just love it, best TV show ! AMAZING!
Ana Caroline N.
Ana Caroline N.
Harrison, NY

I used to watched this show with my mom. Usually we always have watched after lunch. The history is always amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?