Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I am totally addicted to this show and cannot wait for the real episodes to return. My life is so boring without my Wednesday nights!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Fayetteville, TN
This is a great show that I always make time to watch. It's full of great (and most often heart-wrenching) storylines, awesome actors, and a vibrant setting. There's a reason it has been on for 16 seasons.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
I love this show so much, i have for years. i hope it doesn't end. i always get so into the cases
Heather G.
Heather G.
Albrightsville, PA
Just started watching law and order over the summer and I record every episode and watch, I think I've seen them all by now
Liz E.
Liz E.
West Milford, NJ
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
By far the best law and order ever made. This series is so realistic and amazing. I had an interest in this department and I'm working on my degree to become one.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi
I watch it daily. Marathons reruns you name it and I love it. Ice T is my favorite character he just so smooth.
Josh P.
Josh P.
Love this show for sure. It keeps you attention that's for sure and always keeps you on your feet. Though it's not super realistic it makes you think that it is. A perfect show to just pick up even if you haven't watched any of the other episodes, and that's a plus for me.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Absolutely love this show! The episodes are so intense and you grow to love the detectives through every episode!
Juantren M.
Juantren M.
I love watching this show.. USA have a marathon every week and I be glued to the television as if I never seen those reruns before.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?