10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is on every day at my house and I wouldn't want it any other way. Such a fantastically written show, with great casting. It will have you laughing (you're skeptical, I'm sure, but some of the characters are really humorous) and crying and sitting on the edge of your seat, maybe even falling off. Too intense at times, but a big relief will come with the end of each episode and you will agree that this is the best Law and Order on tv!
Even after nearly 10 years of watching this show, it never gets old! I do miss stabler though :(
This is my go to show during the day. I've seen every episode, but I can watch them over and over. I especially love the Throwback Thursday episodes!
My favorite show in the whole world this show deserves 10 stars. I'm so in love with this show when it comes on the world stops. The actors and actress are amazing. And the story lines are great! Svu for life!
if you love watching crime tv shows then this is defiantly up your alley. I recommend watching from the beginning because even though it's a different case every episode, there is a plot within the show itself and the characters.
I've been a fan of law and order for as long as I can remember. The show is so intense and always looks forward for the next.
I love this show! I don't watch much TV but when I do I watch this show. The cast and content is great. You can learn a lot from this show and be informed on issues happening everyday. I would highly recommend this show to anyone!
I have been watching law and order since the early 90's. I love the show and all of the shows.
Me and my partner watch this faithfully late nights and on the weekends we watch marathons till the wee hours of the mornings. We also watch it ON DEMAND on Cable! Great show.
This show is the best ilove it!! I can watch it all day! The actors r amazing and they always have great stories.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos