10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Just watch a new epsisode that I had dvr'd last night. Great show, been watching for years.
This is one show I can say I've seen EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. I love it. It's so intriguing.
big fan. although since i had the baby some of the episodes freak me out a bit too much.
A classic I could never get bored with. I could watch reruns forever and never get bored
I can watch this all day
I love crime shows. I binge watch this often and also got my roommates addicted to it.
It's amaaaaaaaazing. I love this show so much but I wish Elliot Stabler would come back
You never know what's going to happen. It's a mystery. And you can learn about the law!
I am currently watching the one on Netflix and I love this show so much it is so good
Best show ever! Always keeps me on my toes , it's so interesting and thrilling
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos