Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angela M.
Angela M.
Englewood, CO
This is one of my favorite night time comedies. It is so hilarious. I love the characters and the whole theme around the show.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Lexington Pk, MD
SVU is the best in the Law and Order series. It pulls you in and keeps you engaged. Benson is my favorite character of the show.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Irving, TX
This show is the best thing that ever happened to television! It has been my best show for as long as i can remember...none, in my opinion, tops this show. The marathons on saturdays and Sundays on certain TV channels are soo addictive, I can spend a whole day watching them, and still feel sad when they end.
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL
One of my favorite shows to watch .. The cases are ripped right out of the headlines and they usually add There own twist
courtney d.
courtney d.
Berea, OH
It's a really good show every episode is very different but can tend to get a little boring and drag on after awhile.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Westbrook, ME
If you are looking for something that will keep you on the edge of your seat and hold your interest this is the show for you!
Andras G.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
I love this show its the Law & Order that I watch. I love the script and the cast. I a crime show junkie and if a marathon comes on I'm glued to the teleision.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Green Bay, WI
Entertaining,Informative and ADDICTING FOR ALL SUSPENCE LOVERS!!
Rachelle L.
Rachelle L.
I cant get enough of this show. I could sit for hours watching it and never get bored. I love all of the characters and that there are still some familiar faces even after all this time.
Yvonne J.
Yvonne J.
San Antonio, TX
I have been watching this show for years and I am still addicted as I was from day one. Great show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?