Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nevada G.
Nevada G.
Athens, AL

Law & Order: SVU never disappoints with drama and attention-catching story lines. Mariska Hargitay is always a favorite!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Oak Harbor, Wa

This is a very addicting show! I miss the days with Stabler and Munch, but the new episodes are still very good. It's a great show to binge watch. Olivia Benson for the win!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Love this show! I can watch it for hours and not get tired of the stories. I cant wait for the new season.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, In

This is my favorite TV show! I am so invested in the characters. I love that every show has a story behind the scenes with the main chanracters
Vanda  F.
Vanda F.
Deridder, LA

My all time favorite law show. I just wish it came on local TV more then it does I haven't seen it in local TV in a while now and I sure am missing it.
sarah s.
sarah s.

My favorite show of all time, I can sit and watch all day long if I could. The only bad thing is now I know what happens in all the episodes lol takes away the suspense after awhile.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Northport, Me

I never really got into Law & Order SVU until quite recently - I caught some reruns on TV and couldn't stop watching. I love the show - the plot lines are always intriguing, I love the cast, and I never get bored. Definitely a winner if you like crime dramas.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN

Every show is creepy. It is nice to see the criminals always get caught. I can watch this show all the time!
Lejla C.
Lejla C.

I have a love / hate relationship with this show because once I start watching, I literally can't stop. I've seen almost every episode!
Mairead D.
Mairead D.

I could just sit at home and watch Law and Order SVU for the rest of my life. Great show, great actors, and great story lines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now