Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jill E.
Jill E.
Athens, GA

This show is very versatile, and always has me on the edge of the seat. I also love that I can watch episodes out of order without it making much of a difference.
Erika B.
Erika B.

This show has been on TOO long for someone to hate it! Out of all the Law and Order series, SVU it the favorite. Its so much drama and entertaining to watch
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Belleville, MI

This is a very entertaining show that draws you in from the very first episode. From thrills to chills you'll find yourself dying to see what happens next. A definite must see for people who enjoy CSI and NCIS.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY

This is the best show on television. The new episodes are alright, but the old ones are amazing. The chemistry between liv and stabler as partners and friends is amazing. The story lines aren't always the most outside of the box but that's made up for by all the acting chops. Plus great guest stars.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.

Can never go wrong on this show. I love how they interrogate people and leaves you guessing on who did the crime.
Krista M.
Krista M.
State College, PA

I love the show but ever since Stabler left it hasn't been the same. As long as they keep Benson around its worth watching.
Moneisha T.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI

Love this show! It always keeps me wondering who did what! It has on the edge on your seat! The defendant is always someone you least expect! Its crazy this 1 of those shows if you miss 1 part you will not understand it.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Racine, WI

I did not think that this should could survie with out their partnership, but this past season has been better than ever!
Ninoska P.
Ninoska P.

THIS IS MY MUST WATCH WEDNESDAY SHOW! IT HAS CHANGED A BIT SINCE STABLER'S DEPARTURE BUT I JUST LOVE LAW & ORDER
Aisha W.
Aisha W.
BROOKLYN , NY

Svu is definietly one of my favs! I have the new episodes programmed to record so I don't miss a thing. I miss elliot but Mariska has been doing an amazing job directing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?