Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brynn M.
Brynn M.
Raleigh, NC

My absolute favorite show. Still watching even after Christopher Meloni left the show
Alexis  M.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID

I haven't watched in recent years but man do I love the reruns. Some are hard to watch but these shows just pull you in!
Shelbey H.
Shelbey H.

Just started watching all the episodes on Netflix and I'm addicted.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ

I love this show because you just never know how it is going to end. It keeps you guessing. No two cases are the same. Olivia and Finch are my favorite characters. My favorite scene/episode was when Olivia got attacked by a serial rapist. She was so believable.
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA

I have seen episode and I still enjoy watching them. This is a great show to watch
Corrie P.
Corrie P.
La Porte, IN

SVU is definitely the best law & order show. I always end up watching the marathons on USA.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Ou can't change perfection! I love SVU, I do miss Stabler though :( Olivia is the heart of the show and I couldn't love her more! It's such an interesting show and has managed to stay modern and current. Will always be my favorite!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

SVU is my favorite TV show. I have seen every episode and I still watch reruns. The cast is amazing. It can be really sad though, but they portray it well.
Rose O.
Rose O.
Los Angeles, CA

I started watching this show in Jr. high and I still prefer It over all the new spin offs. This show is so detailed, with great compelling, heart breaking, tear jerking, justice seeking stories. You fall for the SVU team and their great work. I just love this show.
Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.
Carterville, MO

Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date. Great show about sex and abuse related crimes. After 16 years, they still come up with new stories constantly, even pulling ideas straight from the headlines to keep it current.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now