Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Taylor L.
Taylor L.

I absolutely love this show. My favorite episode is from this current season, where Benson (Mariska Hargitay) gets held hostage. All of the actors are wonderful, really interesting roles, but Olivia Benson is my favorite character!
Marley L.
Marley L.

Love this show! If its on best believe I'm probably watching it. It expresses relevant issues in todays society. I highly recommend it.
Heather B.
Heather B.

I love this show! I miss the old cast with Stabler, but I will always watch the show! It is full of suspense and entertainment. Be careful not to start watching when it is a marathon bc next thing you know, the whole day is gone!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN

I have beenwatching this series since it first came out. It has a great cast and frequently guest stars that are top notch. Often times the story lines are pulled from the headlines and then changed ever so slightly to keep you guessing. Sometimes the show has resolution at the end of the episode and sometimes it leave in the lurch. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of so many of the original cast members but the plot lines help to make up the difference.
Rhiannon D.
Rhiannon D.

Love svu! You never know what can happen, the characters and storylines are perfect. I hope netflix adds more seasons
Arielle H.
Arielle H.
Valdosta, Ga

I watch this show over and over! I always try to figure out who the murderer was and how before the show is over. Its a great show.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.

I love svu so much!!! I've seen every season! I thought for sure it wouldnt be good after elliot was off the show but they find ways to keep you watching. It's really addicting to watch
Anna T.
Anna T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

I love cop shows, and this is one of my favorite routine dramas. It's nice to view in order, but just as cohesive in random intervals. Nice to have a show that doesn't victim blame!
Juanita W.
Juanita W.
Marion, OH

This is one of my favorite shows. I can watch this everyday over and over again! I love Olivia Benson she so awesome and her character rocks!
Faviola P.
Faviola P.
Santa Cruz, CA

One of my favorite shows! I have it in my list on Netflix. Always end up watching this when there is nothing else to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?