Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Octavia S.
Octavia S.
Atlanta, GA

This is the BEST detective, crime show ever. The actors are amazing and the story-lines are very realistic. I can watch reruns of this show for hours and anticipate the next episode over any other show! SVU fan for life.
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va

I miss Stabler but other than that, the show is still amazing. The best Law & Order hands down. I love when there is a marathon. I could watch it all day.
Kerena K.
Kerena K.
Arlington, VA

I love this show. I watch reruns on USA all the time and catch it on netflix when I miss an episode! It's a really good show and Detective Benson is awesome!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Bethel, CT

I love every episode, the do a great job at making you feel sorry for the victims. I do, however, miss Eliiot Stabler - it's not the same without him.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT

This is my favorite show. Olivia Benson has me hooked and coming back for more. I've seen every season.
audra b.
audra b.
Millstone, KY

I have watched this show since I can remember, used to watch it with my mother. Now I have grown to love each character on this show, Olivia is an amazing, vulnerable and bad a** character. She is an amazing role model of what a women could be should she believe in herself. Highly recommend.
Kara L.
Kara L.

By far one of my favorite crime shows and SVU is my favorite out of all of the law and orders. Olivia and Elliot are badass.
Sheila W.
Sheila W.
Teaneck, NJ

SVU is so much more interesting and better than the other line of Law and Order shows. The characters are great and although have minor flaws are extremely likeable.
Laurie p.
Laurie p.
Fremont , NH

Can never get enough of Olivia and Stabler and all the rest of the crew. We watch reruns all the time because it is that good
Virginia M.

My favorite show. I love watching it. The topics so interesting. I love when they have marathons. I stay home just to watch the SVU team!
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now