Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dominique J.
Dominique J.
Buffalo, NY
This my favorite law show. It keeps you hooked until the end. I love watching it. I watch it everyday. You must see it. You ever know whats going to happen.
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
I love this show I watch it pretty much everyday I can even watch the episodes more than once. I watch it on USA all the time. I enjoy it even after stabler left even though I didn't think I would. Olivia is amazing!
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
I have always loved law and order and SVU is my favorite, i love Stabler, to bad he left the show
Allison V.
Allison V.
Green Bay, WI
Entertaining,Informative and ADDICTING FOR ALL SUSPENCE LOVERS!!
Azariah B.
Azariah B.
Buffalo, NY
I always find time to watch L&O: SVU everyday. Can wait for he new season to come out.
But until then I will have to just watch the oldies but goodies episodes.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
Interesting cases...engaging plot lines. Very rarely gets personal with the protagnists, but when it does, it's great.
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Cypress, CA
Dec. 15, 2016, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show! I almost always get sucked in after the first few minutes. One of my favorite things is that the writers focus on making each episode pertinent to current events.
Itzely s.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Erinn B.
Erinn B.
Harvest, AL
No matter how long this show is on you can't help but to get hooked into the story lines. Like most viewers, if I start one I have to finish it so it's pretty easy to lose time in them.
Angela C.
Angela C.
I absolutely adore this show. I am still not sure how I feel about the cast changes, what with Munch, the Captain, Stabler leaving, but it is still a good show. I love how it doesn't always end with the good guys save the day, it shows more of the reality, showing the people getting justice, but that there are flaws and justice isn't always served. I do find it kind of surreal the way these episodes are done months in advance but here lately a lot of the time it will be related to something that just broke the news a week ago.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?