Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilkes Barre, PA

By far my most favorite law and order
Katlin B.
Katlin B.

This show is incredibly addicting and hits hard on issues that can happen in real life. It always keeps me interested in the suspense and I can't stop watching.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Alexandria, MN

I started watching SVU on Netflix, and now I have been watching it on Hulu. I must have missed something. Why in the world did Stabler leave? Regardless, it is a great show, and always keeps me wanting more. I think the characters are great and that plots are interesting.
Juliann P.
Juliann P.

I love this show. Elliot Stabler is one of my favorite television characters. There are always reruns on TV and you can pick up the show at any point throughout it's lengthy run. Anyone who loves crime stories or suspense will love this show.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Murfreesboro, TN

Who doesn't like Law & Order? I've watched this show for as long as I can remember. It's a classic, that's why it ran for so many seasons.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Newberry, MI

This is my go to show. I can always count on watching this when there isn't anything else on. I love it, even if I've seen the episodes a bunch of times.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL

In the criminal justice system sexually based offenses are considered an especially heinous crime in new york city the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad know as the special victims unit these are there stories, dum dum....

the fact that I have that memorized shows how much I love this show.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Harlan, KY

Absolutely love this show! It is super addicting! It is the perfect mixture of drama and scenarios that seem realistic. It isn't so dramatic that it seems like this stuff could never happen. And they always have the best cameos!!
Nevada G.
Nevada G.
Athens, AL

Law & Order: SVU never disappoints with drama and attention-catching story lines. Mariska Hargitay is always a favorite!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Oak Harbor, Wa

This is a very addicting show! I miss the days with Stabler and Munch, but the new episodes are still very good. It's a great show to binge watch. Olivia Benson for the win!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now