BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This show is one of my all-time favorites. I really though after Stabler, Much, and the captain left that the show would take a dive, but I think it's managed to uphold its ratings pretty well.
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
Definitely has me on the edge if my seat more times than none. Haven't really been watching the new episodes lately because I've missed the story line but still a fav!
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVE SVU!! The writing, the characters, the story line are soooo good! I tried to get to the other law & order shows but I just couldn't. SVU is amazing! Yes stabler being gone is upsetting but that doesn't make me like the show any less. I'm so happy the new season is back and the premiere episode definitely showed why this show is one of the best and why mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. I really applaud the police officers and doctors who have to have to deal with these types of cases everyday because it truly is heartbreaking and like benson and stabler said so many times "somebody has to do it"
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Law and Order: SVU is one of my very favorite shows. I've been watching it for years and got my husband hooked too! I love crime shows and I love the characters, the plots, the acting. Its just a great show! We have it recorded so we never miss a show!
Ana C.
Ana C.
ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME! NEVER GETS OLD AND EVERY EPISODE MAKES ME WANT TO WATCH IT MORE!
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best long running shows that is still on today. Law & Order: SVU is such a good show that keeps you interested and focused, even wanting to solve the cases while you're watching.
Niriam L.
Niriam L.
Where do I start? The acting is awesome, the "ripped from the headlines" stories are incredible! The show has only gotten stronger and though I hated seeing Chris Meloni and the Sgt. leave the past few seasons, the new cast is younger and just as good. I really like that Stabler was replaced with Nick Amaro, good looking young actor with the same kind of FIRE that Stabler bought to the show.
Genna T.
Genna T.
Tabernacle, NJ
SVU is my go to show to veg out NAND I love that It is ALWAYS on TV. I am a huge benson and stabler fan. The story lines typically come from current events which can be scary but I love that they show the legal part in addition to the cop perspective.
Arais G.
Arais G.
Palos Heights , IL
This show is seriously one of my all time favorites. this is the type of show that once you start watching you never wanna stop. SVU is the best out of all the other ones in my opinion. the cast is great, great story lines, and very catchy. the marathons have consumed some of my days!!!!
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Pop Culture Expert
I love Law and Order SVU!! One of my favorite shows!! I will never get tired of watching this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?