Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julia D.
Julia D.
Laurel, MD

It's always on and it's always great.
Iris M.
Iris M.

All time favorite show, i have it bookmarked on my hulu! It has a great story if you have followed it from season one with the different ways each detective takes their approach to a case and what they have been through!
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I love this show...the marathons on USA are my favorite..so many lazy days spent watching that show. I love Olivia and Stabler they were my favorite characters. I miss Stabler.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL

I've been watching this show for what seems like forever. I love the stories and the chemistry between the actors.
Emily B.
Emily B.

One of my favorite crime shows, and I watch a bunch! The actors are great, the stories are great, and I always feel hooked once I start an episode. It is a really good series.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC

Law & Order...I've been watching it since it first aired years ago....when SVU came out, I was hooked on it. Something about the main characters in SVU drew me in more than the other Law & Order shows. I've really enjoyed Benson & Stabler as a team. Both characters have a lot of death to them and have been great to watch over the years. I also enjoy Finn....he's a good character too.... I was really disappointed when Elliot left the show. Back in 2001, I even named one of my puppies after him! Lol. I really enjoy crime shows and SVU keeps you interested and watching to see what's going to happen next. Of course you know the good guys will always win but you never know what they will go through to get there and SVU is not "fake" like some of the crime shows being aired. Just the fact that it's been aired since 1999 speaks volumes about the show and how popular it is and how much it's enjoyed. I look forward to many more seasons....there is never a shortage of ideas for a crime show so hopefully it will be on yogis years to come!!!
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Whitley City, KY

Seriously my favorite TV show ever. I watch nonstop. I like that show is still going after Stabler left. I know a lot of people who stopped watching after Meloni left but I'm one who will watch till the end because Mariska is awesome and the show still holds my attention.
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS

I love this show! I don't watch much TV but when I do I watch this show. The cast and content is great. You can learn a lot from this show and be informed on issues happening everyday. I would highly recommend this show to anyone!
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD

One of the best shows on tv. Every season I am amazed how much better it is than the last and look forward to every new episode.
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS

I can not stand this show. It's so cheesy and overdone and overrated. I can't believe it's still on tv
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now