Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara D.
Sara D.
Harlan, KY

Absolutely love this show! It is super addicting! It is the perfect mixture of drama and scenarios that seem realistic. It isn't so dramatic that it seems like this stuff could never happen. And they always have the best cameos!!
Elena R.
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI

This is my all time favorite show. At first I thought I liked the new characters a lot less than the old ones but I've actually found I like them more. It's definitely a crime show and there's a lot of blood/disturbing things.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Oak Harbor, Wa

This is a very addicting show! I miss the days with Stabler and Munch, but the new episodes are still very good. It's a great show to binge watch. Olivia Benson for the win!
Moneisha T.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI

Love this show! It always keeps me wondering who did what! It has on the edge on your seat! The defendant is always someone you least expect! Its crazy this 1 of those shows if you miss 1 part you will not understand it.
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Seattle, WA

By far my favorite version of Law and Order. I find these storylines to be the most interesting of all the Law and Order series. I also really love the characters. I'm sad that most of the original main characters have left, but I love Olivia Benson and am so happy that she is still going strong!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN

This is my favorite TV show! I am so invested in the characters. I love that every show has a story behind the scenes with the main chanracters
Julia S.
Julia S.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I honestly can just sit in bed and watch this show for hours. Its so honest and raw. I often my myself angry at the injustices of the world, but I keep coming back for more! A definite watch!
sarah s.
sarah s.

My favorite show of all time, I can sit and watch all day long if I could. The only bad thing is now I know what happens in all the episodes lol takes away the suspense after awhile.
Verniajzah M.
Verniajzah M.
Cleveland, OH

My roommates got me hooked to this show. It can be addictive because the plots are so realistic. This reality can be quite depressing though because you realize these things are happening around you. I can literally watch this show all day without getting tired of it. I find myself caring about the characters and shouting at the television. Great show.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN

Every show is creepy. It is nice to see the criminals always get caught. I can watch this show all the time!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now