Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL

I've seen every episode, and I love it. It is engaging, interesting, and entertaining. It makes me afraid for my children though.
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA

This show always sucks me in! If I am flipping through the channels and see that it is on I can't get myself to change the channel. I like the show because it is true to real life where they don't always get the bad guy.
Sarra G.
Sarra G.

This is by far one of the best shows. I love watching marathons. Olivia Benson is the ultimate role model! The show is often intense and I appreciate that its not always a happy ending. The show isn't completely realistic but I still enjoy watching it.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO

I've seen just about every episode. I used to sit and watch their all day marathons. I couldn't get enough.
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.

One of the best shows ever. Characters are awesome! Liv, Stabler, Finn..even down too the Captain..the show keeps you on the edge of ur seat...
Leisha R.
Leisha R.
Sulphur Springs, TX

This show and how it deals with real life situations have to be applauded for the awareness it brings. It is harsh, for sure, but it has become a voice for so many victims that may well be encouraged to stand up for themselves through the influence of this show. Quality acting and emotional storylines that are consistently good.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME

I have been hooked on this show for years. I have a love hate relationship with it though. Some of the plot lines are just too real! Makes you really think about what really goes on in communities
taryan m.
taryan m.

One of my favorite shows When ever I see thats its on I
watch it.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Altamonte Spg, FL

Favorite show ever. So good that you can keep watching over and over. Never gets old! The actors are great. Picture is great. I love the plots that they come up with. The stuff they come up with keeps me on my toes while watching. I just love this show!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Antioch, CA

Law and Order SVU>>> Law and Order criminal intent >>> law and order.. OLIVIA BENSON AND ELLIOT STABLER ALL THE WAY
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now