BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Meridian, ID
This is the best law and order out all of them. I have sat and watched marathons on USA. It's my weakness. The only thing i don't like is that stabler is no longer on the new episodes which is sad because he was the best character on the show. Just not the same without him there. I like that the cases always different you never know what to expect.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
This show never gets old I've seen every episode and still watch the reruns! There are so many story lines and the actors make it truly believable. I also like the guest spots they sometimes have with awesome well known actors.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I have always been a die hard fan of this show. It broke my heart when Stabler left the show but its still good and always has good drama to fulfill me
Noam G.
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
This show is soo interesting, intense, and suspenseful. I've been watching for years, and I love it. It does get really twisted, but that's part of the reason it's so interesting. It definitely is going downhill without Stabler though :(
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
This show used to be my favorite one on TV, and I absolutely loved the days when it played for hours on end. Unfortunately, I've gotten kinda bored of it since Stabler left. Oh well!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
There are always marathons on tv! I love this show so much! SVU is my favorite, I love the cases and trying to figure out who's the bad guy along with the detectives.
Britt F.
Britt F.
Brandon, FL
Once you start watching an episode you get hooked. Love how the USA network will have marathons of SVU on all the time so you can catch up easily. Plus you do not have to watch the episodes in any order. Love all the cast and crew past and present. I do miss some of the past cast and wish they were still on the show. one of my favorite shows.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I enjoy the show if nothing else is on. I like how it's based on SVU and not just regular crime. I guess my biggest turn off of this show would be the character 'Elliot'. He just annoys me to the core. I do not know why though.
criscia a.
criscia a.
Milton, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show. The characters are great and the story are heart breaking at times. Always great when they catch the bad guys
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite show can't get enough of it! I wish the episodes would come out faster! I have literally watched all the on rerun at least 10 times! Love this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?