Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Arais G.
Arais G.
Palos Heights , IL
This show is seriously one of my all time favorites. this is the type of show that once you start watching you never wanna stop. SVU is the best out of all the other ones in my opinion. the cast is great, great story lines, and very catchy. the marathons have consumed some of my days!!!!
christine r.
christine r.
Scott, LA
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My daughter watches this show religiously so I bought her all seasons on DVD for Christmas!! She was so excited!! Every show keeps you interested until the end. I can't wait to watch when she's done!!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
Nov. 20, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The show I love to watch on a yucky raining day under a million blankets and a tub of ice cream.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
One of my all time FAVORITE shows! The case is great, the stories are amazing. I've been watching for years and it is always fresh!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
One of my favorite shows. However, I feel like it's becoming too much of a soap opera and I miss the older actors.
Greta L.
Greta L.
Clarksville, TN
Love to watch this show. Especially the most recent ones. Love that Olivia is still on the show. If she was to leave I don't think it will be the same.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Osceola, NE
One of the BEST shows to binge-watch. My roommate and I watched them all! Interesting storylines, good characters, and you can watch it on a ton of different channels in syndication.
Azariah B.
Azariah B.
Buffalo, NY
I always find time to watch L&O: SVU everyday. Can wait for he new season to come out.
But until then I will have to just watch the oldies but goodies episodes.
Shay C.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
It's bad how addicted I am to this show. Marathon Mondays and a bookmark on Netflix, lol. When this is on, my boyfriend has no girlfriend for the next 45 minutes.
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
I have watched this show for about 6 yrs religiously! I DVR it now so I make sure to never miss anything. I must admit I miss Stabler(sp).
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?