10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show! I miss the old cast with Stabler, but I will always watch the show! It is full of suspense and entertainment. Be careful not to start watching when it is a marathon bc next thing you know, the whole day is gone!
Love this show! If its on best believe I'm probably watching it. It expresses relevant issues in todays society. I highly recommend it.
My mom and I enjoy watching this series every night or when we can. The episodes are informative and cool to see how the case closed
I've been watching this show since high school. It's great and full of suspense. I miss the days when they had the original characters on there because the quality of the show has gone down with the new actors. But always a classic.
Faithful fan since the show began. Great cast and content
I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is one of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Love svu! You never know what can happen, the characters and storylines are perfect. I hope netflix adds more seasons
This has been a favorite show of mine since it started and I am so glad it is still on I can't wait for the season to start back up
I love SVU. I Can watch this show all day long and not get bored...reruns included. I was very sad when Stabler left the SVU Fam but I'm still dedicated, still got "O" so it's all good.
First and foremost let me say that I find the irony hilarious that Ice T was banned and his music was ripped off the shelves after he made a song called cop killer, and now he plays one on TV lol. These episodes do tend to be real life crimes ripped from the headlines. I super duper miss the macho sexiness of Christopher Maloni (but was loving him in True Blood) but they still have Ice T, who can pour his libations on me any day. It's full of drama, suspense, crime obviously, court scenarios, legal terminology, policing practices, and while it can get weird and/or cheesy and a little wtf-y, it's still overall one of my fave shows to watch.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos