Add a Photo

Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Dec. 1, 2016, 2:02 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been hooked on this show for years. I have a love hate relationship with it though. Some of the plot lines are just too real! Makes you really think about what really goes on in communities
lacey d.
lacey d.
Boiling Spgs, PA
I absolutely love SVU! Even though I have seen like every single episode, I always watch them again. It is like I have never seen them before and I am still on the edge of my seat till the end of each episode.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Dec. 11, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my all time favorite TV shows. If you enjoy crime and mystery like myself then this is the show for you. Some episodes are sad , but they do happen in real life as well. If you like watching shows that get the bad guys this is one of them. I'm glad that there has been one long lasting character on the show Oliva Benson. She is a strong female lead on the show and Mariska Hargitay always delivers her character. She is one of the main reasons that I enjoy the show and still a fan after many years.
Lezlie S.
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO
Oct. 9, 2016, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Olivia Benson is one of the best characters in a Police related show. There are many story lines that are common to today's life. She portrays a character that is strong-willed, independent, yet compassionate and caring. This show is a MUST SEE!
Marley L.
Marley L.
Love this show! If its on best believe I'm probably watching it. It expresses relevant issues in todays society. I highly recommend it.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
I love this shoe. I am addicted to watching it. I love this law and order out of all of them. Great story line
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Jacksonville , NC
Law & Order is a classic series that continues to run today. I do not know anyone that has not ever watched this show nor disliked it. The drama is thrilling and the cases get you as emotionally invested as the detectives themselves are. I love this show and catch every so often on television.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Jan. 9, 2017, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've watched every season. Every episode. Our of my favorite shows. I miss Stabler but still good with the newer cast members.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Absolutely love this show! The episodes are so intense and you grow to love the detectives through every episode!
Abby K.
Abby K.
Papillion, NE
Each episode tops the next. After fifteen seasons, it is still enthralling and a thrill to watch Benson and the crew fight crime in NYC. Not as graphic as CSI, and I love that they show crimes from start to finish.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?