Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Allison F.
Allison F.
W Lafayette, IN

My favorite TV show of all time. I can't get enough which is perfect because there are a ton of seasons!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY

I feel like show will never go off TV. I've watched so many and it never gets old. If you like anything to do with crime or drama and this is the show for you!
Erinn S.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR

Such a great show with a outstanding cast! They always have such great story lines. Wonderful writers.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Ripley, WV

This show is fantastic!!! I'm actually watching it right now. I usually don't like crime shows but this show is amazing !
madeleine f.
madeleine f.

Good show, intense cases but thats what i like it about it, funny to watch if you've ever watched OZ though
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO

I loved watching the show, but once Stabler left, I just can't seem to get into it. I love watching the re runs. Just miss Stabler.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Spartanburg, SC

I really love this show. I always watch it and its always on. I like the old show better but the new one is good too.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY

I love watching this on Netflix because you literally never run out of episodes to watch. It's my favorite Law & Order series. I could have marathons of this show for hours.
Bri P.
Bri P.
Laurel, MD

Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK

This show was a classic the moment it was born. Creative, exciting and pretty true to real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now