Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angela M.
Angela M.
Brooklyn, NY

I love watching law and order svu , i loved when Olivia and Elliott was partners , i still watch all the marthon even tho i think i seen all of them . cant wait to the new episodes come on
Blair S.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL

I love this show but I want Elliot back!!!!! 😭😭
keith  .
keith .

I a huge fan of this show. I've seen every episode so far. I enjoy watching crime shows all together. This is just one of my favorites.
In Jeong Y.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford, NJ

I love this show, but I love it better when stabler was there and cragin but still an awesome show
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
West Milford, NJ

I love this show. It teaches you a lot and its super interesting. Love it
Kay L.
Kay L.

I love this show! I have watched for years, picked up almost every episode on TV at least once. The stories are fresh and many times identifiable. My husband and I love the fact that we can solve the crime with them.
Elvira B.
Elvira B.

Been watching this show for years. Love all the characters. some of the story lines are crazy but they way they go about solving the issue is great.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL

I've been watching this show since the beginning and while I miss Stabler, I like the direction of the newer characters and how they blended in nicely. There are many marathons and I feel anyone who likes crime or suspense will favor this show.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA

There is definitely a reason this show has been around for so long. It is really good! I love when there are marathons of it on USA.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Monroe, NY

BEST SHOW EVER! I absolutely love Stabler and Liv. They do a great job on getting all perspectives and making you think.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now