Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I used to love this show but it's not the same without some of the original characters. The episodes are so much alike they pretty much have the same stories.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Love this show but miss Stabler. I don't watch the new episodes regularly but faithful to the reruns. The Marathons are a must watch!!
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I watch it daily. Marathons reruns you name it and I love it. Ice T is my favorite character he just so smooth.
emily f.
emily f.
Edinboro, Pa
I think I've watch nearly every episode of this show. I still love it, although I wish the character of Elliott was still a part of the show.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Greensboro, NC
Besttttttttttttttt showwwww in the worlldddddd. I love this crime show. I dont like the other law and orders but i love special victims unit. Dont have a favorite secne i love the show .
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
Have watched since season one. one of my favorite shows to watch. I do like the new episodes but am so sad how much of the old cast is no longer on the show anymore. Wish they brought Elliot back.... and the captain or Munch!!!
Summer B.
Summer B.
Louisa, KY
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show! I watch every Wednesday night on NBC, and I stop what I am doing to watch the marathons that are always on of the older episodes.
Dominique J.
Dominique J.
Buffalo, NY
This my favorite law show. It keeps you hooked until the end. I love watching it. I watch it everyday. You must see it. You ever know whats going to happen.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
One of my favorite shows! It's on all the time and even when I think I've seen every episode, another one comes on I haven't seen. The characters are great, the stories are interesting, and it's impossible to not like it!
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is onee of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?