Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Kay L.
Kay L.

I love this show! I have watched for years, picked up almost every episode on TV at least once. The stories are fresh and many times identifiable. My husband and I love the fact that we can solve the crime with them.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ

I have my degree in Criminal Justice and am fully aware that this show is really nothing like how real life is, but that doesn't make it a bad show! In fact, I think the show is awesome and keeps you on your toes. I find, however, that I don't like Elliott so I tend to not watch the earlier episodes. I am enjoying the latest detectives and how they're playing their story lines out. I hope that this show has many more seasons as it's become a weekly ritual.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Ou can't change perfection! I love SVU, I do miss Stabler though :( Olivia is the heart of the show and I couldn't love her more! It's such an interesting show and has managed to stay modern and current. Will always be my favorite!
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Columbia, SC

LOVE this show!!! It's absolutely awesome! The stories in them are very well thought of and the story line goes together. Nothing too choppy or random things happening! Definitely my favorite show.
nicole w.
nicole w.
Florence, AL

I love marathons of this show, I could watch it for hours
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV

Law & Order is a show that has stood the test of time. SVU is one of the best branches of this franchise! It can be pretty heart wrenching at times, but that just makes it that much more worth watching.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.

One of my favorite shows right now. Keeps your attention very well, and it's so interesting! Not for young audiences though
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.

Law and Order is very realistic and plays on actual events in the world although they are not exact reenactments.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Brooklyn, NY

I love watching law and order svu , i loved when Olivia and Elliott was partners , i still watch all the marthon even tho i think i seen all of them . cant wait to the new episodes come on
Raj F.
Raj F.

if you love suspense action and trying to solve mysteries, law and order svu is an amazing show to watch. although they say that the episodes aren't real life stories, they certainly reenact some true to life stories that you ha e either seen in the news or can relate to first hand. I definitely recommend everyone to check this show out
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now