Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Fresno, Ca

I've watched almost all the episodes!! Especially from season 5-12. I love Benson and Stabler!! I can watch a lot of episodes a day and I won't get tired of it.
Yasmin s.
Yasmin s.

I saw this series and did not really get tired of seeing it is addictive could see many chapters in one day
Kay L.
Kay L.

I love this show! I have watched for years, picked up almost every episode on TV at least once. The stories are fresh and many times identifiable. My husband and I love the fact that we can solve the crime with them.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE

I love the older shows with Stabler and Benson, but I just can't get into the new characters as well. I wish Stabler would come back. It's still a great show, though.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Love this show! I can watch it for hours and not get tired of the stories. I cant wait for the new season.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I love this show...the marathons on USA are my favorite..so many lazy days spent watching that show. I love Olivia and Stabler they were my favorite characters. I miss Stabler.
Can't do without this show. I like that they choose actors that really know how to play their role. I really like when rapper Ice T is on scene and if it is a crime against children boy doesn't he, Elliot an the rest of the team go in hard trying to catch the 'perv'.
Allison F.
Allison F.
W Lafayette, IN

My favorite TV show of all time. I can't get enough which is perfect because there are a ton of seasons!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA

SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Northport, Me

I never really got into Law & Order SVU until quite recently - I caught some reruns on TV and couldn't stop watching. I love the show - the plot lines are always intriguing, I love the cast, and I never get bored. Definitely a winner if you like crime dramas.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now