Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julie J.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
shamelessly binge watch this show. great acting, great plots, makes you think.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
Love this show was just watching it this morning. i dvr all the episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
BRONX, NY
Was hooked on this show when I was pregnant with my son. The dynamic between Stabler and Benson was the best thing for me.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Glendale, CA
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:59 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love watching new and old series. Mariska plays very well in this show. Her emotions are so real and she is always completely involved in each episode.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Napanoch, NY
This is one of those shows I like to binge watch, like when I'm sick cuddled up with a big bowl of Mac and cheese. And you don't need to watch in order which is nice.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
I love SVU, it's my favorite Law & Order. Sometimes they get the people, sometimes they don't. Not always the same endings and they switch up the characters.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is one of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Ailise D.
Ailise D.
State College, PA
I am a huge Law and Order: SVU fan. There always seems to be a marathon of SVU on. Lately the story lines have been more intense and actually involving the detectives more. It has been around for such a long time it makes the show feel fresh.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Great show but it lost it's flare with Christopher Meloni left. He and Olivia were the only reasons I watched it because they worked so great together.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show, have watched since the beginning, and I wasn't sure if I would still enjoy it after Stabler (Christopher Meloni) left, but the new additions are incredible.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?