Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS

I watched every episode of this show (literally EVERY one), up until Stabler left. It was never the absolute best thing on television, but it was entertaining and addictive. Now I just can't find the interest. I understand why Christopher Meloni needed to leave, the show just suffers without him.
Nou L.
Nou L.

Just finished watching the seasons on Netflix. It was great to finally get to watch episodes back to back and in order rather than just catching random rerun episodes on TV. It's great to watch if you spread them out, not for marathons since it can seem repetitive.
Chantell E.
Chantell E.
Taylor, MI

I have been watching this show since DAY 1 and can watch reruns and never get tired. I have never watched a show where I loved every single character until this one. I miss Detective Stabler but I will never not be a fan....unless maybe they take Olivia away...I might die :)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
New Castle, DE

This series is one of my guilty pleasures. SVU is my favorite in the Law & Order franchise. I have been watching this series for as long as I can remember. Even though I've pretty much seen every episode, I never get bored when I watch them again.
Leanna R.
Leanna R.

This show is my life. I want to be Olivia Benson. The characters on this show are amazing. I binge watch episodes all the time and it's hard to find one I haven't already seen. It doesn't keep me from watching it though, it's a classic!!
April M.
April M.
Greenwood, IN

Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA

Law & Order is one of my favorite old time favorite show !! I miss Elliot in the new episodes but they still have great and interesting stories. You never know what to expect. You will defiantly love it if your into criminal justice and detective shows.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ

Love this show!!@ Mariska is awesome, I always watch the repeats. This show always does a great job connecting to what's happen irk.
Ragan H.
Ragan H.
West Columbia, SC

Law and Order SVU is a great show. The episodes are always fully entertaining for someone like me who loves crime shows
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS

This is the most important show on television. It had changed so many lives. It has helped many survivors of abuse. Mariska has made a foundation to help people victims of abuse because of this show. It's so important to the survivors who watch it. It help seek medical help, it encourages people to report and seek medical help rather than hide in shame. It helps so many people heal. It's a blessing, it gives strength to all the survivors who watch it. I know survivors who can go on with their lives because of what that show has done for the world. NoMore and The Joyful Heart Foundation have kept people alive, even get closure. We always need SVU on air. As a comfort, or just to teach people who have never dealt with sexual assault before.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?