Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Nou L.
Nou L.

Just finished watching the seasons on Netflix. It was great to finally get to watch episodes back to back and in order rather than just catching random rerun episodes on TV. It's great to watch if you spread them out, not for marathons since it can seem repetitive.
noor e.
noor e.

I started watching this show a few years ago and its soo interesting! Its definitely sad to watch but i don't get bored watching it
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY

I feel like show will never go off TV. I've watched so many and it never gets old. If you like anything to do with crime or drama and this is the show for you!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC

My FAVORITE crime show of all time! Way better than the other Law and Orders in my opinion. Great characters and stories...and the main characters are easy to fall in love with! A bit graphic...but if you can handle it...this is an AWESOME show!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Ripley, WV

This show is fantastic!!! I'm actually watching it right now. I usually don't like crime shows but this show is amazing !
Josh P.
Josh P.

Love this show for sure. It keeps you attention that's for sure and always keeps you on your feet. Though it's not super realistic it makes you think that it is. A perfect show to just pick up even if you haven't watched any of the other episodes, and that's a plus for me.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO

I loved watching the show, but once Stabler left, I just can't seem to get into it. I love watching the re runs. Just miss Stabler.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL

I used to watch this every day. But quit because the story lines were either so crazy or very boring. Haven't watched it in almost forever.
Bri P.
Bri P.
Laurel, MD

Yasmin s.
Yasmin s.

I saw this series and did not really get tired of seeing it is addictive could see many chapters in one day
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now