Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shandi B.
Shandi B.
Toney, AL
I love this show. There has never been an episode that I found boring. I love when they have marathons!
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this show! Every season is so well acted and even though I thought the show would be terrible without Christopher meloni they some how pulled it off to still be a good show !
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
LOVE this show, especially the older episodes. I think a few season are on Netflix, but the USA network does a marathon almost every weekend. The show is gripping and scary and everything I want in a drama. The stories are incredible and make you think. Totally for a mature audience though as there is usually violence or very sensitive subject matter.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Raleigh, NC
Oct. 10, 2016, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is the best show ive ever watched in my life. Great actor. I love Mariska Hargitay. Its similar to NCIS but i cant get into that series too much. The scenes are so in detail and so interesting. It is a must watch!
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Dulac, LA
Sad that stabler left but still great to watch
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Columbus, OH
Olivia is the best part of the show.
Julie J.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
shamelessly binge watch this show. great acting, great plots, makes you think.
Rhea B.
Rhea B.
Kenosha, WI
I haven't seen every episode of this series but it is a great marathon to watch on a rainy day.
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
SVU is the best Law and Order. I don't watch it as much as some of the characters are gone, but it's awesome
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
I have beenwatching this series since it first came out. It has a great cast and frequently guest stars that are top notch. Often times the story lines are pulled from the headlines and then changed ever so slightly to keep you guessing. Sometimes the show has resolution at the end of the episode and sometimes it leave in the lurch. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of so many of the original cast members but the plot lines help to make up the difference.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?