Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

I have seen every episode of all the seasons. It is one of my favorite shows. I can watch re-runs of episode and still be so involved that I almost forget that I have already seen it
Annie S.
Annie S.
albany, NY

Not as good as when Christopher Meloni was on, but still a fun show to watch. Always has good story lines and I love the characters on it.
Mary S.
Mary S.

Im not fully caught up, but just watching the reruns that play on USA or Netflix is good enough for me! I found that in the newer episodes it goes more into the lives of Benson and her squad, rather than focusing on the assault victim cases; but that could just be my opinion. Nevertheless I love this show and hope it stays on for a very long time!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Beaver Dam, WI

I'm completely obsessed with this show! Any time it's on, whether I've seen it or not, I have to watch it. Such a great show all around.
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA

This show always sucks me in! If I am flipping through the channels and see that it is on I can't get myself to change the channel. I like the show because it is true to real life where they don't always get the bad guy.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Harrodsburg, KY

Awesome show! I love watching 7 can just get so lost in the show.
Kyndall H.
Kyndall H.
Americus, GA

If you want a drama to fall in love with, this is the show for you. Olivia and Elliot are the best actors on tv today. Very unique crime fighting. Olivia saves a boy from a terroristic family in a previous episode. I highly recommend this show for all drama lovers out there.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA

Still amazing after all these seasons! I can re-watch and still be happy! Love Mariska Hargitay, she makes the show in my opinion :)
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Willows, CA

I like that it's a show that's almost always on, on one channel we have at home because I always get sucker into the stories one right after another. So if I'm bored and can't find anything to watch I can always count on it to give me something good to watch the only ones I never like are the cliffhanger ones, but they don't happen often so great show
Janina C.
Janina C.

One of the best shows to watch. I absolutely could watch this show forever. I am a little sad that Elliot is no longer there (*cries*) but my main girl Olivia is still there so that makes me beyond happy. I love the characters and I love the crimes stories and how some reflect current events too. I think that makes it even more interesting and real.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now