Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I literally rent past seasons even though I have seen every single episode. Be careful, this series is addicting. It's mind-blowing, will make you angry at times and sad at others. In the end, you are always rooting for the main characters to get the bad guy! DEF WORTH WATCHING!
Callie O.
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC
I've been watching the show for years,and actually started watching by accident during a bout with insomnia,and have been hooked ever since! Love the show the drama, raw emotion,realism of a lot of the cases. If you haven't watched i suggest you start.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
Love this show was just watching it this morning. i dvr all the episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this show! Every season is so well acted and even though I thought the show would be terrible without Christopher meloni they some how pulled it off to still be a good show !
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Love this show! Watch it all the time - always new material- they always keep it interesting. The actors are amazing. Great on screen chemistry. I love stabler and Olivia!
Vanda  F.
Vanda F.
Deridder, LA
Pop Culture Expert
My all time favorite law show. I just wish it came on local TV more then it does I haven't seen it in local TV in a while now and I sure am missing it.
Can't do without this show. I like that they choose actors that really know how to play their role. I really like when rapper Ice T is on scene and if it is a crime against children boy doesn't he, Elliot an the rest of the team go in hard trying to catch the 'perv'.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Amelia, OH
I am a huge fan of this show, it is always exciting and fun to watch, always keeps you coming back for more!
Itzely s.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Corry, PA
Every Tuesday and Sunday I get really excited, because USA will have a marathon of Law and Order: SVU episodes for me to watch. I started this show when I was in the 8th grade- I would watch with my parents. I was a bit young, but I felt I learned a lot of statistics, survival skills and news stories thanks to this show. Although they always say each episode is not based on a real life event, I love finding the roots of each episode to see the real case behind each story. This show has an amazing cast that is full of chemistry- the only bad thing is that Stabler left! The sibling-chemistry that was between him and Benson was amazing- not many actors can do that! This show is dramatic, funny, action-packed and heart wrenching at the same time. An hour of entertainment for everyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?