Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA

I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW HANDS DOWN ON NETFLIX AND TV AND HULU AND YOUTUBE I GOTTA WATCH THIS SHOW.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Park City, KY

I have(at 17 years old) watched this show for as long as I can remember. It has literally been running for most of my life, and that in itself should tell you how great a show it is(would've been cancelled a LONG time ago if ratings weren't supporting it). I love how each episode is unique and it's so nice for those days when you're really sick and they have a marathon running. You can just curl up and be a couch potato for a day with some good quality entertainment. I've loved watching the storyline grow just as much as the main focus of each episode. Definitely recommended.
Kalie A.
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO

I love this show. Sometimes it gets a little intense, but I really like the show. It keeps me engaged and thinking
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
Union City, NJ

Such a nerve-wrecking show. So unexpected and interesting. Highly recommend. (Btw it's ALL on Hulu+ !)
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH

I never saw no to an SVU marathon. I've probably seen some of these episodes upwards of 10 times.
Angel I.
Angel I.

Me and my partner watch this faithfully late nights and on the weekends we watch marathons till the wee hours of the mornings. We also watch it ON DEMAND on Cable! Great show.
Dee V.
Dee V.

Been along time watcher and fan of the show for years now. its sad a lot of the times but still intresting and also very touching storylines.kinda makes you want to grab a tissue, lock your doors at night.
Elvira B.
Elvira B.

Been watching this show for years. Love all the characters. some of the story lines are crazy but they way they go about solving the issue is great.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Meridian, ID

This is the best law and order out all of them. I have sat and watched marathons on USA. It's my weakness. The only thing i don't like is that stabler is no longer on the new episodes which is sad because he was the best character on the show. Just not the same without him there. I like that the cases always different you never know what to expect.
Maya H.
Maya H.
Philadelphia, PA

I have been an avid viewer of this show for years. I love how the show parallels real life events and adds their own sick twist to the situation, it really keeps me interested. I found that I care less about the actual personal lives of the detectives and would rather focus more on the actual crime solving.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now