Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Valley Vlg, CA

In this time we only see bad things happening all around the world, this shows helps us to be aware that we need to take care of our families and us. And this show also gives hope when they positive resolve a crime. We learnd that we need to help the police and be aware, nice show.
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , Nc

Elliot and Olivia forever. What else is there to say?
Who else would I want to watch take on the mean streets on NYC other than this match made in heaven who, let me just say, should have gotten married. For some reason fate was always in their way but the two made an amazing team!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Windsor, Ontario

Going into its 11th season. It's still must see TV. Although we were saddened by the departure of Dectective Stabler, we can't help but miss the on screen dynamics between he and Benson. However she continues to keep it fresh and us interested still holding her own year after year.
Bri R.
Bri R.

My friend hate's gory things, scary things, and police shows but she loves this show just as much as I do. It's so funny to watch and you get to love the characters as the show goes on. I don't think i can choose one scene as being my favorite. I think that this show is just great.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Tampa, FL

I love watching Law & Order SVU. It does show some terrible crimes but the actors that portray the characters are so believable that you with they were there helping you. My favorite scene is when the find the lost person and they catch the bad guys and put them in hand cuffs! Yes!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Westminster

This show started out pretty strong. It had relevant story lines and very powerful acting. Now, it's like an addictive soap opera. After about season 11, it went off the rails and every episode seemed to hit you over the head with an agenda. I love Mariska, so I will keep watching.
Vine C.
Vine C.

I refuse to watch any other version of Law & Order other than SVU. I love Mariska as Benson in this series. The storylines are so good and even with the departures of some main characters, the show hasn't lost its ability to captivate me. One of my top five favorite shows for sure!
Danika G.
Danika G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This show honestly got me into the field of Social Work. I LOVE these kinds of shows. Sort of think they may desensitize us from the heinous crimes committed against our peers but still, love the show nonetheless. I even learn some good self care tips and ways to stay safe as well.
Amee J.
Amee J.
Bothell, WA

What I love about this show is that it is the prefect blend of corny and interesting. It's serious with the acknowledgement of its own campy quality at times. It has only actually gotten better and more interesting over time and what I love the most is that I never ever tire of it.
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI

I got through this series very quickly. I couldn't stop watching. Every episode is a different scenario but if you binge watch it like I do, you can keep up to date with the main characters lives. I think this show is amazing and is definitely for people who seek mystery and thrill
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now