BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Marilyn J.
Marilyn J.
Gainesville, FL
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite type of TV series is just like this it's great I love criminal minds and long order both series are great I love the characters and everything about it and to be honest the series actually helps you get a better understanding of life around you and criminal stuff.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have watched this show for many years and always end up watching reruns. It's impossible to pick a favorite scene as all are so full of emotion and drama. While it is similar to the original Law & Order, the characters are extremely unique and passionate about their acting.
Erin M.
Erin M.
St. Stephen , Mn
Pop Culture Expert
I have loved SVU for as long as I can remember! I love watching the new episodes as well as the old ones. I do not think it is similar to any other TV show out there, they have their own style. I love the middle of all the episodes because it is when it gets the most intense.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI
Great show, a lot of seasons and still going! I have been watching for a while now and great character development and the show keeps getting more and more interesting. Cannot wait for the new season to come out. This is a must watch. On Hulu+ and Netflix (seasons 14-17 only)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
north babylon, NY
I love this show . I watch all the episodes over and over again even if I've seen them before there always so good and interactive to watch I love Eliot stabler although he's not in the new season. He was the one who really made the show for me . I would recommend to everyone
Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
OMG!! This is my favorite show ever after csi miami was done i was so sad until i discover law and order special victim unit oh my word truly a must watch not so much for children some episodes are intense but thats what i love about it the actors are amazing too!!must watch!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Every single episode of this series, I find myself crying. lol! A lot of what each witness in each episode goes through just pulls at my heart and breaks it ever so slightly. The writers should be proud that they can give such great material to the actors to play. Great show!
Asia W.
Asia W.
Cincinnati, OH
This show is one of those that's easy to have running in the background while doing housework or studying. It can be decently interesting if just watching, but isn't too intense that you can't look away for a moment. The plots can get a bit tried though, they tend to recycle.
Brandy s.
Brandy s.
Pop Culture Expert
this is such n emotional show! the individual episode can stand alone and still entertain the casual watcher. if you watch the show in its entirety , you get to follow the stories of the fictional super detectives of the special victims unit. after 17 seasons, im still a fan.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Millersville , PA
Pop Culture Expert
This is my favorite show on television of all time! It never gets old even when watching reruns. I love stabler and benson they're the best. Everyone acts so well and ice cube is a nice touch. I haven't found any other crime shows similar or better than this one. Must watch!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?