BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Katherine I.
Bronx, Ny
This show is the greatest use to watch it early in high school! I learned a lot with this show. It is very informative but it also makes you grave for more episodes. The latest one are great I thought it would be really bad without Elliot but Olivia is holding it down. Please watch the show they are up to season 16 of I'm not mistaken. These scenarios happen everyday so we should be aware.
Samantha K.
New London, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I could honestly watch this show for hours, and once I'm through all the seasons, I could re-watch it just as easily. This is a favorite of mine for a very long time. The messages behind this, the stories, the lives of the victims, are something everyone should have to watch.
Kimberly C.
Dayton, OH
I love the show because it is interesting and they pull the stories from the headlines. The actors are the best past and present. I like when Olivia question the suspects. It is not like any other show on Tv. I would reccomend to any one. because the storylines are interesting.
Brandy s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
this is such n emotional show! the individual episode can stand alone and still entertain the casual watcher. if you watch the show in its entirety , you get to follow the stories of the fictional super detectives of the special victims unit. after 17 seasons, im still a fan.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
This show is really addicting, to me. I really enjoy watching the good guys win. As a female, I, also, like to see what to watch out for when it comes to creeps. I know they aren't real stories, but they still take a serious approach to the situations presented in the show.
Anna W.
Midland , MI
Great show that constantly pulls from the headlines. Mariska Hargitay is a wonderful actress and her Olivia Benson is a character that you constantly cheer for. The show has great pacing and is one you can get into either by season or just catching an episode here and there.
Kristin M.
Moses Lake, WA
Another fantastic offering from the Law and Order franchise. With a strong female lead like Mariska Hargitay, how could you go wrong? The rotating casts ensure you will always find someone for you! My personal favorite is new comer Rual Esparza, playing the caustic ADA Barba. The stories are intense and captivating, and I can't wait each week for a new one, even after all these years!
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
I don't watch a lot of tv . I'm very picky. But shows like this is really interesting. My whole family watches this show., It's interesting, entertaining and keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout a lot of it. It's one of our best shows to watch,. It's a hit with us.
Jenn G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really love that Law & Order SVU has a marathon on almost every single day. I binge watch this show, which is easy because there are so many episodes! I really like other shows like CSI, NCIS, etc. But I recommend this to anyone because you don't have to see every episode!
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I grew up watching this show and can recite the theme song by memory. It's a classic show and will remain to be. From the compelling cases, to the great acting. It's a favorite of fine and will remain to be. I highly recommend that you watch this show, if you already haven't.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?