Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gina D.
Gina D.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love this show. I watch every spin off there is. my favorite series is SVU. my favorite character is Olivia Benson. I believe the actors fit the roles. it is similar to other crime shows but has been around longer than others. I would highly recommend this series
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories." *doom doom*
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Denver, CO
I don't know how this show went on for so long and still managed to be nothing shy of amazing. Maybe it was the heart that each character, maybe it was the horrific realization that people like this actually exist. Either way it's incredible and continues to keep me guessing.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
This is my favorite show on television of all time! It never gets old even when watching reruns. I love stabler and benson they're the best. Everyone acts so well and ice cube is a nice touch. I haven't found any other crime shows similar or better than this one. Must watch!!
Brandy s.
Brandy s.
this is such n emotional show! the individual episode can stand alone and still entertain the casual watcher. if you watch the show in its entirety , you get to follow the stories of the fictional super detectives of the special victims unit. after 17 seasons, im still a fan.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Smiths Sta, AL
Sept. 28, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is addicting to watch. It is very crazy and scary to see what happens around the world with these crimes. I have watched the last couple seasons and it makes me want to watch it from the very beginning. I would recommend watching this show and it is also on Netflix.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
north babylon, NY
I love this show . I watch all the episodes over and over again even if I've seen them before there always so good and interactive to watch I love Eliot stabler although he's not in the new season. He was the one who really made the show for me . I would recommend to everyone
Marilyn J.
Marilyn J.
Gainesville, Fl
My favorite type of TV series is just like this it's great I love criminal minds and long order both series are great I love the characters and everything about it and to be honest the series actually helps you get a better understanding of life around you and criminal stuff.
Sept. 30, 2016, 4:03 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE this show! I've grown up watching law and order and it never disappoints. It's one of those shows that grabs your attention and really makes you think. I love the older seasons with just Benson and Stabler but the newer ones are just as good. This show is a must watch!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI
Great show, a lot of seasons and still going! I have been watching for a while now and great character development and the show keeps getting more and more interesting. Cannot wait for the new season to come out. This is a must watch. On Hulu+ and Netflix (seasons 14-17 only)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?