Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Katie M.
Katie M.

One of the best shows to binge watch, hands down! Obviously be careful about watching it with young children around due to the graphic, mature nature of most episodes. But the story lines, although predictable at times, are still gripping and amazing. Benson and Stabler forever!
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Oceanside, CA

This show does have a mature subject rating and I understand why. But my sister and I love this show! We watch every episode that comes on tv. I love all the stories in each episode. Some of them are sad and some are weird but most of them end well! I HIGHLY recommend this show!
SheKiah R.
SheKiah R.
Hopkins, SC

I love this show. I have watched every episode (all 18 seasons) on Hulu. I began with season 1 in March while on Spring Break and continued on nights, weekends, summer break, and holidays. By the time the new season began I was caught up and even caused my husband to be a fan!!!
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi

I like that every episode has a story and you can jump into any episode especially during a 24 hour marathon! Very good acting and they have been with the show since the very beginning! Similar to Law and Order but dealing with victims of assaults mostly. Very interesting stuff!
Emely M.
Emely M.

I love this show and definitely hooked. I watch this with my boyfriend and a few other series but this one seems more surreal. I would not even be able to explain what my favorite seen is. The actors are all great, the show is great and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Hawthorne, CA

I love this show! It's a really good show and it has so much suspense that it has you at the edge of your seat wondering what's going to happen next. I love how it has really good cases and it explains it and it shows step through step. I definitely recommend watching this show.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.

I've been watching this show for like twelve years now. I remember coming home from school every Tuesday and USA having an all day marathon and sitting my happy self down with some pizza and life being made. SVU gets you in the feels, it inspires you and who doesn't love Benson?
Amber O.
Amber O.
White, GA

One of my all time favorite shows that has been around for years! It's suspense keeps me on my toes and guessing what the outcome could be! The scenarios/situations on the show are realistic and could happen, so it is interesting to see the outcomes and how everything plays out.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Law and Order: SVU has been very eye opening for me throughout the years. As a college student i'm definitely happy that I spent much of my young teen years watching this show. It has taught me so much about how to avoid predators and what to look out for if I ever was attacked.
Yessica S.
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN

If you've never seen this you live under a rock. The best show on tv. Benson and stabler for life. Amazing and all the other words that mean amazing. Comes back on Sep 21st !! Can not wait will deff be laying in my bed that day at 9pm eating popcorn with a margarita in my hand!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?