Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Victoria Q.
Victoria Q.
Somerville, MA

So bad it's good! This procedural drama has been on for over a decade, and has undergone a few changes since the beginning. Some things always stay the same - Mariska Hargitay as Olivia Benson, Ice-T as Finn Tutuola, lots of horrible crime - but other things change. I still miss Stabler, and the previously heavy & gritty crimes seem almost comical now with the number of one-liners. But I can't stop myself from binge-watching now and again, so here we are.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Brooklyn, NY

Law & Order: SVU is the best crime tv series show that I've ever watched. It's the only crime show that I keep watching season after season. I LOVE that all of the seasons are available on Hulu so you can start from Season 1 and even watch the current season. I only watch SVU and can't watch the original Law & Order nor Law & Order: Criminal Intent. I love Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni together, though they haven't been anymore since he left :(
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Glendale, AZ

Best show ever. This is my favorite TV show. I love this version of Law and Order. I love the actors and the storylines. I like how they are based on some real events and they are always different. Most shows just hangs the actors and scenery for their spin off series, but this show is completely different than the other law and orders because it is only about crimes that are regarding children and obscene things. I can't express how great this show is.
Licheska H.
Licheska H.

SVU is definitely one of my top MUST watch shows! I'm still mad Stabler left but what can u do. This show is gritty, it reals you in with story lines similar to what's on the headlines today, you can't help but hate the villains and get emotionally attached to the victims and the cast. In real life the laws are not always designed to help the victim or keep them safe. Sometimes it actually helps the criminal and this show is as close to real as it gets.
Katy V.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN

This show is amazing! It's been going on for many many seasons, but they're all great - unlike the shows that can peter out after 6 or 7. Mariska Hargitay is truly the lifeblood of the show, but all of the other actors are excellent as well. I love that it shines a light on crimes that are usually "taboo" to speak about. It's important to pay attention to these victims in real life, too, and I love that the show is helping create a dialogue about it.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
San Juan, TX

In my opinion, the best criminal justice shows EVER. The intensity of each story and each case is absolutely amazing and leaves you intrigued throughout the entire show. The sense of drama and fear that comes with dealing with criminal activities is felt through the entire show and it captures the work of the justice system perfectly. I definitely would recommend for anyone who loves watching criminal justice, mystery, drama and a little forensics.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Strausstown, PA

This is one of my favorite shows. The emotions are raw and the characters are likable. I like how the endings aren't always happy and show the reality of the kind of jobs that they have. The different situations in each episode seem very real and I've cried multiple times in different episodes. Not a show for someone who is sensitive to the topics it talks about but even as a victim myself I honestly love it. Would 100% recommend to binge watch.
Allison K.
Allison K.
New City, NY

BRING BACK ELLIOT!!!!! I love this show and have been a huge fan for a long time, so there is no twist in the series that can make me stop watching, but I do miss the days of Elliot on the show. Him and Olivia had such great chemistry on the show. It is a must watch for so many reasons. It is a show that hits close to home for any viewer and makes people more aware of their surroundings and is progressive in views of sexual assault and violence.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Abilene, TX

Love this show. I like the long standing characters to give it continuity, but also the new characters each season to not only shake things up and keep it fresh but to give new story lines and social injustices. Everybody works together but also has their own story, which I think most people can relate to. I learn things that I didn't know about our works that can seem scary bit at the same time I feel like I can't sit with my head under a rock.
Dianida G.
Dianida G.
Lemoore

This show has always been very interesting. Although these stories are fictional. They can also be very real. This show has probably made me a bit paranoid. When it comes to the safety of myself and my children. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. SVU exposes very real crimes. So it has made me aware of what our human minds are capable of. Our animalistic behaviors that Can pose as a threat. It has helped me to be more aware of my surroundings.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now