Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chrystal P.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN

The Law & Order series was a great series for fans of true crime style dramas, and SVU is my favorite out of the different ones. I LOVE the characters, each one has a unique and personal perspective to the cases they solve. The stories are also 'loosely' based on true headline cases, this series is typically sexually based crimes, so I would not recommend this one for the entire family. Also pretty fantastic is that they are still making new episodes! YAY!
Frivol4Freckles
Frivol4Freckles

It's going into season 17 and is still as enjoyable to watch as ever. There's always a bit of character evolution thrown in, and the list of guest starts just keeps getting better and better. There's nothing that competes with it for story and acting. Although this is entertainment, I can't help but feel that over the years this show has done a lot to pull back the curtain on sexual assault in its many forms, as well as problems like the r@pe kit backlog.
Victoria Q.
Victoria Q.
Somerville, MA

So bad it's good! This procedural drama has been on for over a decade, and has undergone a few changes since the beginning. Some things always stay the same - Mariska Hargitay as Olivia Benson, Ice-T as Finn Tutuola, lots of horrible crime - but other things change. I still miss Stabler, and the previously heavy & gritty crimes seem almost comical now with the number of one-liners. But I can't stop myself from binge-watching now and again, so here we are.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Brooklyn, NY

Law & Order: SVU is the best crime tv series show that I've ever watched. It's the only crime show that I keep watching season after season. I LOVE that all of the seasons are available on Hulu so you can start from Season 1 and even watch the current season. I only watch SVU and can't watch the original Law & Order nor Law & Order: Criminal Intent. I love Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni together, though they haven't been anymore since he left :(
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Glendale, AZ

Best show ever. This is my favorite TV show. I love this version of Law and Order. I love the actors and the storylines. I like how they are based on some real events and they are always different. Most shows just hangs the actors and scenery for their spin off series, but this show is completely different than the other law and orders because it is only about crimes that are regarding children and obscene things. I can't express how great this show is.
Licheska H.
Licheska H.

SVU is definitely one of my top MUST watch shows! I'm still mad Stabler left but what can u do. This show is gritty, it reals you in with story lines similar to what's on the headlines today, you can't help but hate the villains and get emotionally attached to the victims and the cast. In real life the laws are not always designed to help the victim or keep them safe. Sometimes it actually helps the criminal and this show is as close to real as it gets.
Momo M.
Momo M.

I have seen every episode the older seasons a few times. A great show for anyone who likes crime shows. Every Saturday a local Chanel plays this show as a marathon and I watch as many eps as I can LOL. The stories seem so real and not cheesy the acting is amazing even though their are children and guest actors almost ever episode. There is always a twist and its never what you expect but not so far fetched that it   seems like a cheap trick.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto

Love this TV show. It actually makes me feel like I am there. Sometimes it's kind of cheesy and so predictable, but most of the time, it's like you're actually there. The actors are AMAZING, my fave is olivia! I recommend watching over and over again. I do however wish they would put more updated episodes on HULU I have already watched all of the ones that are on there! Over all I have to say that this is the best TV show on the market though <3
Katy V.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN

This show is amazing! It's been going on for many many seasons, but they're all great - unlike the shows that can peter out after 6 or 7. Mariska Hargitay is truly the lifeblood of the show, but all of the other actors are excellent as well. I love that it shines a light on crimes that are usually "taboo" to speak about. It's important to pay attention to these victims in real life, too, and I love that the show is helping create a dialogue about it.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
San Juan, TX

In my opinion, the best criminal justice shows EVER. The intensity of each story and each case is absolutely amazing and leaves you intrigued throughout the entire show. The sense of drama and fear that comes with dealing with criminal activities is felt through the entire show and it captures the work of the justice system perfectly. I definitely would recommend for anyone who loves watching criminal justice, mystery, drama and a little forensics.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?