BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms
Love, love, love this show. Who doesn't like SVU ? Superb actors that play their roles so passionately the stories just draw you in. Best thing on tv, I hope it never stops showing. I've seen almost every SVU episode and I'm sure it's a few I haven't caught. I know you guys agree with me when I say this show is the best !
Brittany B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this show up until season 11, until they got rid of stabler, until they got rid of munch and until the show just fell apart in my opinion. I miss the old crew. It just isnt the same, i used to sleep over my grams and we would pop popcorn and watch this together and now i cant even stand to watch it unless it the re-runs!
Itzel C.
Valencia, CA
I've watched the show at least 3 times! (only until season 12) I tried watching the rest but it wasn't as great as the first 12 (some of you may know why)
regardless I love this show. all the mystery and drama in the cases. Benson and Stabler are such a great duo.
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati , OH
This is an intense show. I love learning more about the legal justice system and this is helpful for that. I will say that the characters are interesting, especially Benson the detective. I genuinely grew to care for her. However, I feel like I can't watch much of this show because it starts to feel repetitive.
Rachel C.
I love watching this show. I enjoy it so much more than the other 2 law & order tv shows. This is one of the only crime shows on television that I can actually get into. The partnership between Elliot Stabler & Olivia Benson makes it great. I definitely recommend anyone to watch it if they haven't already!
C H.
Starke, FL
Why has this show been on for so long? Because it has an excellent ensemble of a cast, the characters are dynamic, and the plots are as real as you can get in a fictional television show. Benson and the gang never disappoint. I've been watching it from the beginning and I will continue to watch until the last show airs.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Outstanding from beginning until fairly recently after Stabler left, I just can't get into the new cast. But this is a fantastic binge-watching show and USA used to have marathons of it. It touches on an important topic and brings awareness to how it can effect the people who work hard to protect and help victims.
Shania G.
I absolutely love this show. I have watch a good amount of them. I can sit and watch hours worth of SVU in one sitting, even if i've already seen it. It's definitely worth the watch. You never know what you might learn or find a sudden interest in. SVU is the only Law and Order television series I will watch.
Gemini M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best law and order they have. Benson and Stabler will forever be my favorite partnership even though Stabler is no longer part of the show. Also loved Ice-T's gritty character. They say the episodes are not based off of modern day events but most of the episodes come mighty close to things going on in real life.
Marlea P.
I have watched ever single episode. This is one of my favorite shows ever. I love all the characters. They have amazing actors. It is similar to criminal minds. It is definitely a must watch for anyone who likes crime shows.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?