BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Licheska H.
Licheska H.
SVU is definitely one of my top MUST watch shows! I'm still mad Stabler left but what can u do. This show is gritty, it reals you in with story lines similar to what's on the headlines today, you can't help but hate the villains and get emotionally attached to the victims and the cast. In real life the laws are not always designed to help the victim or keep them safe. Sometimes it actually helps the criminal and this show is as close to real as it gets.
Katy V.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN
Pop Culture Expert
This show is amazing! It's been going on for many many seasons, but they're all great - unlike the shows that can peter out after 6 or 7. Mariska Hargitay is truly the lifeblood of the show, but all of the other actors are excellent as well. I love that it shines a light on crimes that are usually "taboo" to speak about. It's important to pay attention to these victims in real life, too, and I love that the show is helping create a dialogue about it.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
San Juan, TX
In my opinion, the best criminal justice shows EVER. The intensity of each story and each case is absolutely amazing and leaves you intrigued throughout the entire show. The sense of drama and fear that comes with dealing with criminal activities is felt through the entire show and it captures the work of the justice system perfectly. I definitely would recommend for anyone who loves watching criminal justice, mystery, drama and a little forensics.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Strausstown, PA
This is one of my favorite shows. The emotions are raw and the characters are likable. I like how the endings aren't always happy and show the reality of the kind of jobs that they have. The different situations in each episode seem very real and I've cried multiple times in different episodes. Not a show for someone who is sensitive to the topics it talks about but even as a victim myself I honestly love it. Would 100% recommend to binge watch.
Allison K.
Allison K.
New City, NY
BRING BACK ELLIOT!!!!! I love this show and have been a huge fan for a long time, so there is no twist in the series that can make me stop watching, but I do miss the days of Elliot on the show. Him and Olivia had such great chemistry on the show. It is a must watch for so many reasons. It is a show that hits close to home for any viewer and makes people more aware of their surroundings and is progressive in views of sexual assault and violence.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Abilene, TX
Love this show. I like the long standing characters to give it continuity, but also the new characters each season to not only shake things up and keep it fresh but to give new story lines and social injustices. Everybody works together but also has their own story, which I think most people can relate to. I learn things that I didn't know about our works that can seem scary bit at the same time I feel like I can't sit with my head under a rock.
Dianida G.
Dianida G.
Lemoore
This show has always been very interesting. Although these stories are fictional. They can also be very real. This show has probably made me a bit paranoid. When it comes to the safety of myself and my children. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. SVU exposes very real crimes. So it has made me aware of what our human minds are capable of. Our animalistic behaviors that Can pose as a threat. It has helped me to be more aware of my surroundings.
Camesha D.
Camesha D.
E Patchogue, NY
There is no other show that I can sit and watch a marathon of on a weekly basis. Law & Order: SVU is my all time FAVORITE show! The acting is amazing. The story lines are like no other show I have ever watched. I always recommend this show to my friends. My favorite part of the show is the very beginning. I love to see how the show begins one way, then all the twists and turns lead to an awesome ending! I pray this show honestly never ends!!!
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Campbell, OH
One of My Favorite Crime Drama Series Love this show every episode is different from the other Oliva and Stabler Wow What a Team Taking down the criminals while battling Their own Demons in the process Not Forgetting about Finn and the others as well this show is based on real life crimes and justice that's why I love it Dealing with what's happening in reality all over the world I Would definitely recommend Law and Order SVU to any Drama Fan
Erica R.
Erica R.
Chesapeake, VA
This is by far my favorite crime show bar none. I have been watching this show for many years. You can't pick just one scene, every episode is good. The actors are very believable. It's more realistic than CSI and other shows that tried to capitalize off of the fame of this show. Not even the regular Law and Order holds a candle to SVU. I highly recommend anyone watching this. If you have Netflix you can find a lot of the episodes on there.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?