• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Brittany W.
This is one of my top 5 all time favorite tv shows. It is addicting. I have seen every episode. My dad and I will watch it from when the first episode comes on in the morning, until the last one around dinner time, and since we have seen every one, numerous times, usually within the first minute or so, one of us will say, "This is the one where..."
I didn't care for some of the cast in the early episodes. Benson and Stabler will always be my favorite characters, as well as Tutuola, Rollins, Carisi, and Cragen. I purchased Season 15 on Amazon Prime and just wish they would ALL be on Netflix, rather than only some seasons. That way I could binge-watch it without commercials. When I was pregnant with my twins, i watched Law and Order SVU every day and when they were born, same thing... When they were 1, they would hear the guy start talking at the beginning of the intro, and run up to the tv. While the intro song played they bounced up and down and swayed side to side, dancing to it and would clap their hands at the end. Even they love Law and Order SVU
Tia H.
Fort wayne
I started watching Law and Order SVU as a young teen probably younger. I used to watch it with my dad. I loved it and still to this day I love it.  I remember my dad yelling for me EVRRYNIGHT it came on.  I absolutely loved Stabler and sad he had to go.  However Benson is so savage and I tell you that is a woman right there.  It hits on so many things people keep hidden and I love how it try to reach out to real Victims  and have them get justice.  It doesn't always end with the good guys winning but that's real life.  Not fantasy.
Feleshka M.
Mchenry, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE . This is absolutely one of my favorite shows . The characters , the drama , everything . I want to watch law and order every. Day of my life . I am absolutely hooked on this show . I look forward to watching this anytime it's on . I don't even mind watching re runs . Im proud to say I've seen almost every single episode . If you like crime /suspense shows then you will fall in love with this show . I tried to give the other law and order a shot but it is just not for me . SVU has my heart
Kasey F.
Bradford, PA
This show is 10 out of 10. The actors and actresses are phenomenal and portray their characters very well. The plot of every episode is interesting and always keeps you on your toes, and it’s loosely (very loosely) based on situations that happen in real life and that should be a real eye opener. I have watched every season of this show at least 4 times and I will continue to watch it even when they stop making episodes. I would absolutely recommend this to my friends, and I would gladly watch it with them!
Ashley J.
Florence, SC
Law & Order SVU has been one of my favorite shows for a long time now. I started watching it around 2003 or 04, the actors are incredible and the stories are hyper realistic. For some crime TV series, it's lacking that realness SVU has. It's most definitely a 'Must Watch', but maybe not so much for the faint of heart or anyone that would be easily trigged by these topics, which is understandable.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
[product:law-&-order:-svu-] if u like crime shows this is the one to watch. I've been watching this since day one. And the fact that the main stat Benson truly fights for victims rights and has a foundation makes me.even happier to watch this show. Each episode is captivating and even yanks at the heat strings.
Tori R.
Las Vegas
I LOVE Law & Order SVU! This is one of the best shows to watch if you're into criminal shows like this. I have been watching this since I was little, about six and I still watch it. I remember getting up really early in the morning to go watch it with my dad and it made me want to become a detective because Detective Benson was my queen! A lot has changed with Law & Order though, they got rid of one of my favorite characters, Stabler and I'm still wishing that he would come back and just be with Olivia! They were meant to be together! I noticed that some episodes were based on a few things that has actually happened and it makes it so interesting to see how they put it in their own way. I give this an 1000 out of 10! This is a must watch in my opinion, but probably not around children.
Minerva C.
Love this show! They give you a little bit of everything. If you like a story line they give you that, if you like independent investigating episodes they give you that. Regardless every story pulls you in and by the end of it you're trying to figure out who the bad guys are along with the detectives on the show.
Neferttia J.
Seriously, what girl doesnt watch SVU? Exactly! I dont even have a favorite episode because there are too many to choose from... which are all great by the way. The good thing is, they arent like any other show other than their own branch offs. I think everyone could use a little SVU.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love love love this show. I have watched this show for years with multiple marathons. I never get sick of it. I do miss Christopher Meloni on the show but the show is still strong with or without him. All the episodes are pretty different for the most part. It’s a great show to binge.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?