BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This is one of my top 5 all time favorite tv shows. It is addicting. I have seen every episode. My dad and I will watch it from when the first episode comes on in the morning, until the last one around dinner time, and since we have seen every one, numerous times, usually within the first minute or so, one of us will say, "This is the one where..."
I didn't care for some of the cast in the early episodes. Benson and Stabler will always be my favorite characters, as well as Tutuola, Rollins, Carisi, and Cragen. I purchased Season 15 on Amazon Prime and just wish they would ALL be on Netflix, rather than only some seasons. That way I could binge-watch it without commercials. When I was pregnant with my twins, i watched Law and Order SVU every day and when they were born, same thing... When they were 1, they would hear the guy start talking at the beginning of the intro, and run up to the tv. While the intro song played they bounced up and down and swayed side to side, dancing to it and would clap their hands at the end. Even they love Law and Order SVU
Ashley J.
Florence, SC
Law & Order SVU has been one of my favorite shows for a long time now. I started watching it around 2003 or 04, the actors are incredible and the stories are hyper realistic. For some crime TV series, it's lacking that realness SVU has. It's most definitely a 'Must Watch', but maybe not so much for the faint of heart or anyone that would be easily trigged by these topics, which is understandable.
Tori R.
Las Vegas
I LOVE Law & Order SVU! This is one of the best shows to watch if you're into criminal shows like this. I have been watching this since I was little, about six and I still watch it. I remember getting up really early in the morning to go watch it with my dad and it made me want to become a detective because Detective Benson was my queen! A lot has changed with Law & Order though, they got rid of one of my favorite characters, Stabler and I'm still wishing that he would come back and just be with Olivia! They were meant to be together! I noticed that some episodes were based on a few things that has actually happened and it makes it so interesting to see how they put it in their own way. I give this an 1000 out of 10! This is a must watch in my opinion, but probably not around children.
Minerva C.
Love this show! They give you a little bit of everything. If you like a story line they give you that, if you like independent investigating episodes they give you that. Regardless every story pulls you in and by the end of it you're trying to figure out who the bad guys are along with the detectives on the show.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I’ve watched this show for years and I really like the theme. They tend to do the same thing with every episode, which does get a little boring. But if you can get past that and watch the mystery happening in the episode, you’ll like it. I also wish that they didn’t take away certain characters that I really got attached to. It’s a good show to watch if you like detective shows or mysteries! Does get a little detailed/horrific at times!
Candy F.
O'Fallon
I have been watching Law & Order SVU since it first started.  It is an excellent show and I will continue to watch it. I also watched Law and Order when it was on until they took it off.  The actors are excellent, the scripts are very good.  I look forward to watching it every week.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
If you have a life and want a life, don't start watching this. You will lose desire to do anything besides watch this show! I am addicted. New episodes, old that I've seen 10 times, it doesn't matter! It's hands down one of the best tv shows every put on the air and HIGHLY addictive.
Neferttia J.
Seriously, what girl doesnt watch SVU? Exactly! I dont even have a favorite episode because there are too many to choose from... which are all great by the way. The good thing is, they arent like any other show other than their own branch offs. I think everyone could use a little SVU.
Luz Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love law and order! My favorite thing about this series is the opening credits. After seeing the office I always say the “Kung Kung” part 😍 this show is intense and mysterious. A must watch for crime lovers
Rori L.
WEST POINT, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
in love with this law and order! it has all the perfect actors/actress in it! they always pick good story plots, and stick to the story. i love the way the add their own little twist into each show. i also like they try to have fun in it and its funny! perfect bin watching show
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?