BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Veronica G.
Corpus Christi, TX
YES! The suspense of the show and the acting of the characters are amazing! It's like CSI which used to be my fav until I got into law and order. I can literally binge watch all day, it's a must watch!
Chantel K.
Aiea, HI
I could watch Law & Order: SVU re-runs all day! This is my go-to show whenever I don't know what else to watch. The SVU team is my favorite. I like that they reference current events sometimes as well.
Dawn L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have watched this show for many years and always end up watching reruns. It's impossible to pick a favorite scene as all are so full of emotion and drama. While it is similar to the original Law & Order, the characters are extremely unique and passionate about their acting.
savannah h.
This is my favorite show rn! i have binged all the ones on netflix more times than i can count, and i watch them every time i see them on tv! this is the best series in the law and order franchise by far!
Ivy C.
Little Rock, AR
I love this show so much. I have seen pretty much every episode. It's a crime based show for those faint at heart because it does deal with children and special cases but it's so well crafted. You really get emerged into Olivia and Stabler's lives. It's definitely a must see
Jenifer D.
Washington, DC
My nana watches this a lot and we watch to. Dramatic plot that is informative and keeps your attention. for me it really shows how messed up the world can be but i am glad that this show is bringing attention to the corruption in the world I love the characters and love the cast.
Diana B.
Indio, CA
If you are home and bored you can always count on SVU and Olivia Benson to pick you up! This I basically the go to went home sick for the day series! It's always on and you will never cease to be surprised at what new story line comes up! It's the best part about television!
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Law & Order: SVU. I've been a fan long before my family got cable, haha. I used to watch all the Law & Order franchise shows (the orginal, criminal intent, and even trial by jury). But SVU has lasting power. The writers are beyond good, and the cast delivers consistently.
Mollie B.
Royse city , TX
Love this show so much. The cast does a terrific job at playing each role and stays in character very well. My family watches this all the time however I do wish CW33 would play more recent episodes.
Rachael D.
gonzales, la
I swear I have watched all the SVU episodes at least 20 times! Literally!! I find myself searching netflix, and all the TV channels to find an episode. The only thing I don't like is Stabler is no longer on. :( But everyone on SVU is amazing and the show always keeps me guessing!
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?