BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
I have been watching this series since I was I college. I like it because it is similar to CSI and Cold Case which I like those types of shows. My favorite was when Christopher Meloni was on the show. A must watch!
Harmony L.
Since SVU has been on tv so long you could already imagine it must be a good show. I love (almost) all of the characters dearly I think it's my favorite crime show. Can't wait for the next season to come
Amber O.
White, GA
One of my all time favorite shows that has been around for years! It's suspense keeps me on my toes and guessing what the outcome could be! The scenarios/situations on the show are realistic and could happen, so it is interesting to see the outcomes and how everything plays out.
Brittany O.
Margate, FL
Love this show, I mean how could you not. It's been out forever and always keeps you interested. The characters are great, the scene settings are great, the story lines and plots are usually on point :)
Josmari A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite series of all time, I love the characters, plot, scenario, I really enjoy each chapter every time I see her, and also add new characters or new players the essence of it is not lost.
Kayla M.
Sanford , NC
This is one of my favorite tv shows to watch. So happy the new season came out this week on Wednesday. I've been watching this show since it's first season on Netflix. I recommend this show to watch.
Kyndal S.
i have only watched one episode with my mom, but that one episode made me want to watch it all. it provided a controversial subject that was perfect. and it made me want to have a job in the law field.
Emi W.
San Diego, CA
This is one of the best crime shows, in my opinion. The episodes delve into topics that aren't widely talked about. The characters, especially Olivia Benson, are well thought out and humanize the show.
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
Very addicting show. Its not very often that I will rewatch episodes, but this is one show that I would. If you like to watch police investigation shows, with a good story line, then this is for you.
Asia W.
Cincinnati, OH
This show is one of those that's easy to have running in the background while doing housework or studying. It can be decently interesting if just watching, but isn't too intense that you can't look away for a moment. The plots can get a bit tried though, they tend to recycle.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?