BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Considering I've seen every episode more than once, I'd say it's definitely worth watching. This show has changed how we look at victims of sexual violence and has helped give a voice to their struggles.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
This is my "Lazy Sunday" success story. All I need is a tub of ice cream, pajamas, and a light blanket and I'm set. I'll probably binge on back to back to back episodes during the marathon and then netflix the rest if I'm really feeling the SVU train that day. Fav Law & Order branch ever.
Rebecca S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
BEST SHOW EVER! You definitely need to have a stomach for dark topics/visuals, but it is so addicting. My roommate and I will watch marathons of this, but it's always easy to jump in - you don't have to watch in order.
Nanite J.
Seriously my favorite show ever!!!! Nothing can compare to this. I've watched every episode of every season! It's repetitive yes.. But Olivia and stabler made this show amazing! The acting is too great!
Gloria N.
Cicero, IL
Freaking amazing show. It's a classic. The characters are really real and their personal lives are as thriling as the actual show. they relate the show to what's happening around us and they never fail!!
Kaitlin W.
Rock Creek, OH
Love this show so much! Really keeps me on my toes with some episodes. Love how each episode really plays into the next like a dominoes sequence. It's so realistic that I'm always making sure my doors are locked. LOL. Very good series! My boyfriend loves watching it with me also!
Vanessa M.
Lakeland, FL
The best show ever! Detective Benson is the best character in the show. It is similar to Law & Order, and CSI. Any scene with Benson is the best. She is an amazing actress. Everyone should watch the show!
Jade A.
This show has me on the edge of my seat every episode. I have to many favorite scenes/episodes to name. Great acting, very realistic. Similar to other TV series, but overall a great show. If youre into the whole crime investigation theme of TV series, then yes I would recommend.
Claudia T.
Enid, OK
I love, love this show mostly because it's about crime I do watch similar shows, my favorite scene/ episode was when Olivia had a stalker she is such a good actor you definitely have to watch.
Lauren H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show. When marathons of this are on i get sucked in every time no matter how many times i have seen an episode. I can't believe how long this has been on the air and i hope it never stops. I think this does a good job of entertaining and bringing awareness to a serious issue.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?