BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
I've bee watching this show since the beginning. The subject matter is sad but true. My favorite scenes are when Liv finally meets a man she can count on. Terrific actors, espicallybIce tea. I will continue to watch it till the end. A must watch for anyone who loves crime dramas
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Really a great show with great messages. I've resumed watching this show and I am enjoying it again. It got a bit formulaic for me for awhile but then I started missing it and started watching again. As usual, the episodes are ripped from the headlines but they are changed somewhat so that the TV version doesn't quite match the real life version.
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
I don't know where to begin with this show. It's a mixture between suspense, drama, and humor. Every episode is different and you are always on the edge of your seat wanting to know what will happen next.
What a great show!!! Has me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I love how they use real life issues and cases as the storyline. Love Mariska Hargitay! Great actress and I have seen her in public and she seems like a genuinely kind person, which makes me love the show even more.
Jamie S.
I have watched every season and episode 50 times or more. I will never get bored of the characters or the scenarios. I never get bored...it is entertaining but educational and factual. I seriously don't know what i will do when it ends. There will never be another show like this.
Jasmine B.
Oakvale, WV
I absolutely love Law & Order: SVU! This series always has me on my toes. I can never tell what's gonna happen. Liv and Barba are my absolute favorite characters. I wish they had more seasons on Netflix.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
This is my "Lazy Sunday" success story. All I need is a tub of ice cream, pajamas, and a light blanket and I'm set. I'll probably binge on back to back to back episodes during the marathon and then netflix the rest if I'm really feeling the SVU train that day. Fav Law & Order branch ever.
nida a.
Jamaica, NY
This show is so many years strong. I still hope to see one of the characters as I casually stroll through Central Park *fingers crossed*. Ice T kills and Marissa's facial expressions are always on point.
Casey E.
Inez, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!! It's the perfect thing to watch when you sitting home a night or early in the morning! It's such a thriller and mystery, the whole time you are watching you're trying to figure out who the rapist and killer was and it always ends up being a great episode!
Skyler T.
Virginia Beach, VA
ALLTIME FAVORITE SHOW! I watch it every chance I get, like no other show! My favorite episode is called spectacle and the plot of it is so good the actors are amazing too this is a must watch tv series !
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?