BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Bri R.
My friend hate's gory things, scary things, and police shows but she loves this show just as much as I do. It's so funny to watch and you get to love the characters as the show goes on. I don't think i can choose one scene as being my favorite. I think that this show is just great.
Kelsa j.
Nit the same after elliot left but still a great very real show. I love watching reruns on WE tv, IN television and whoever else plays them. If I can't find anything else I will find SVU and watch it all day.
Shayla S.
Williston, ND
I love this show! I will watch reruns over and over again!! This has some of the best acting and story lines I've seen in a TV show!! This is a must watch TV show!! I love that is based on real stories!
Jade H.
One of my favorite shows. One of the best crime shows to ever air on TV. I would honestly argue that no other show could even come close to how amazing Detective Benson and the rest of the SVU squad are.
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
My husbands all time favorite series. It keeps current with issues in today's society and really gets you sucked into the story lines for the main characters as well as the victims. It is a must watch!!
Adeline C.
Killeen, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like this movie because I thought that the main character is very good looking. I also like to see how they usually catch and punish the bad guys. It can also be hard breaking to think that there are actually people out in the world do some of the things that are portrayed on tv
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The best crime/detective show . It keeps you on the edge of your seat . It isn't corny like most the similar shoes . You never know what coming , the actors are so good. I can literally watch for hours !
Kelsey K.
Dexter, MO
Really enjoy this show. You get attached to the characters and since there are so many episodes you can never run out of new ones to watch. The acting is great and the stories are entertaining. Really draws you in and leaves you wanting to watch more. I would recommend this show.
rejetta L.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
I would watch law and order all day and night if I could, my favorite show of all time. I go to sleep with law and order svu on every night, because I have tinnitus and it's not a loud show, very serene
Jessica B.
I never get tired of his show. I can watch the reruns endlessly! I think it is superior to most other crime shows. The actors never disappoint and I just can't pick a favorite scene. I love the marathons!
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?