BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...1 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Law & Order: SVU
What a great show!!! Has me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I love how they use real life issues and cases as the storyline. Love Mariska Hargitay! Great actress and I have seen her in public and she seems like a genuinely kind person, which makes me love the show even more.
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
I don't know where to begin with this show. It's a mixture between suspense, drama, and humor. Every episode is different and you are always on the edge of your seat wanting to know what will happen next.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite tv show. I grew up watching this and still watch it today. The acting is amazing and I love that they keep it real with the audience. My favorite character is Olivia Benson.
Chelsea D.
Where to even begin? If you haven't seen this show yet, where have you been? SVU is easily the best detective show on TV. If you're looking for a new show to start watching, i highly recommend this one!
Adeline C.
Killeen, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like this movie because I thought that the main character is very good looking. I also like to see how they usually catch and punish the bad guys. It can also be hard breaking to think that there are actually people out in the world do some of the things that are portrayed on tv
Brittany N.
I am LOVING SVU! This show continuously keeps you on your feet, and continuously has great episodes. Each episode is a complete mystery. The perfect show to binge watch on Netflix. I absolutely love it!!
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of my all time favorite shows. No matter what the new seasons bring Olivia Benson and the gang will get it solved! I have binges watched this show more than once and it gets better every time!
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Really a great show with great messages. I've resumed watching this show and I am enjoying it again. It got a bit formulaic for me for awhile but then I started missing it and started watching again. As usual, the episodes are ripped from the headlines but they are changed somewhat so that the TV version doesn't quite match the real life version.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have seen every episode at least once. This show is both realistic and brutal and heart-breaking and current and also heart-warming and sweet and even funny in its own way. It definitely follows a formula, but that formula works and I think the show remains enjoyable to watch.
Amber V.
Fall Creek, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really like law and order. I always know when it's in TV by the sounds of the show. I like the characters. I could watch reruns of this show and still not be bored. One of my favorite shows to this day.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?