BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #7 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Crissy R.
Greenville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Started watching with the parents and love a good crime show. I actually love all of the law and order shows now. And will always watch them. And the theme music of the bong is stuck in my head. A must watch if you love crime shows of any kind!
I've been watching Law and Order for as long as I can remember, and I see it as a classic example of American television. There's a reason it's been around for as long as it has. The writing is interesting a riveting, with a twist anywhere you wouldn't expect it. Anyone who loves suspense or criminal justice should watch Law and Order: SVU.
MiMi D.
Anacortes , WA
Yes. I have watched this show since the beginning and still have it set to record! While, I do think a few seasons made me upset (stabler) overall, I stuck with it and I'm glad I did! Great show, that covers real live issues for special victims!
Sophia S.
I love watching this show!!! It never fails to stay amazing. I love when it has marathons because i can watch it all day long. i like this edition better than the other Law and orders. The main characters are my favorite people, I recommend this
Addy B.
Oak Harbor, WA
There is no such thing as too much SVU! I have watched every episode at least two times, and I still love them all! They're frustrating, inspiring, and intriguing. The best show if you like a little mystery with a swift dose of justice at the end.
Vanessa B.
carroll, IA
IM IN LOVE! I have been watching this show for so many years, because it is such an amazing show. Not only is the acting phenomenal, but the cases in the show are fantastic! No episode is the same, which is always great. I would totally recommend!
Mary S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Im not fully caught up, but just watching the reruns that play on USA or Netflix is good enough for me! I found that in the newer episodes it goes more into the lives of Benson and her squad, rather than focusing on the assault victim cases; but that could just be my opinion. Nevertheless I love this show and hope it stays on for a very long time!
Rebecca D.
East Amherst, NY
It's one of my all time favorite shows on TV. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode, if it's on I stop surfing through the channels and watch. I like leaving it on in the background while I'm doing other things around the house.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm totally obsessed with law and order SVU! They're riveting and continue to keep me on the edge of my seat! I like that some of the episodes are reenactments of real life situations and current events. I could watch this show for days on end.
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS
I love following Law and Order SUV. I have always wanted to be in that profession so since I can't I enjoy how the crimes are solved and the pervs are caught and dealt with. The characters are enjoyable to watch and I would recommend this drama.
Gabby S.
Bloomington, MN
How is this show? Is it scary?
Who is your favorite character?
Ciara S.
What is your favorite season, do you like the older seasons with the original characters or the newer seasons introducing some new people and current issues?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How long has this show been on TV for?
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
Who is your favorite guess star?