Law & Order: SVU

Allie G.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
1 year, 2 months ago
It's a tough pick between Barba and Novak. Casey was amazing and always put up a fight, even until the end. Barba is just so resourceful and charming.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
1 year, 3 months ago
Yeas Casey is and always will be my favorite! She just had a way about her!
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
1 year, 4 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Barba! He's so sassy and he's definitely not afraid to stand up to Liv.
Valerie S.
Novak
Martha S.
Martha S.
3 years, 4 months ago
I liked Casey and Novak (and I can't decide) but I also really like this new ADA, Barba's cool too, man.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
3 years, 12 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a tough one-Alexandra Cabot was amazing. She was a tough take no prisoners ADA with a heart. Clearly, she gave all she had to her job. I think she was the best.