Law & Order: SVU
By Law & Order: SVU
#5 in TV
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?
Genny W.
Genny W.
1 month, 1 week ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I always secretly hoped but we all know it would have ruined the effect. Besides he would be unlikeable to leave his wife and kids
Tori R.
Tori R.
Las Vegas
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I was super upset, I know he has a wife and kid, but they were made for each other! They could have been the perfect couple if he didn't leave the show and didn't have a wife. I was waiting for them to be together. Things would be so different if Elliot was still in the show.
Zoë W.
Zoë W.
Vestavia, AL
2 months, 2 weeks ago
i use to be upset but you have to realize that he loves his wife and children
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
4 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I did not think about it, but I think it would be good)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
4 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
No, I think that it would've ruined the chemistry of their partnership. If they'd gotten together, Stabler would have gone into an overprotective mode and sometimes Benson needed to do the things she did. Plus the other thing is that Stabler was Catholic and extremely loyal to his wife. Even if he was tempted, Benson wouldn't have done anything because she knew how guilty he'd feel afterwards.
S. W.
S. W.
5 months, 1 week ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
No. I think that would have ruined the show.
Tara L.
Tara L.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Not really. I liked his wife. She seemed to have a good personality and she balanced him out.
aliyah a.