Law & Order: SVU

by Law & Order: SVU

#7 in TV

Looking for anyone who has watched this before. Did you enjoy this show? Is it worth binge watching all the episodes?
is this available on netflix
How is the best detective?
Start your review of Law & Order: SVU !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season.” in 52 reviews
“Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. ” in 45 reviews
“Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama.” in 36 reviews
“Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date.” in 25 reviews
“...where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week.” in 22 reviews
I mean, you know you dance to the theme song of this show even if you haven't watched a full episode. If this is the case, you are missing out! I literally find myself try to solve the cases along with Olivia and the others on the team. I love this show enough that I'll watch reruns on the weekends.
Boyd, TX
If there is a Law and Order marathon going on and I am at my sister's house we will trying to the show and not want to watch anything else. The cast, characters, episodes seem so real. Very addictive and worth watching. Thank goodness I don't have a tv at home or I would be in a world of hurt.
Holbrook, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This television show is truly inspiring. Ive been watching for years. Mariska Hargitay (who plays Benson) has a charity called the Joyful Heart Foundation which assist in helping survivors of sexual assault recover from their trauma. The show and the actors who are on it, are one of a kind. Must watch!
Pittsburgh, PA
law and order svu is one of the greatest shows ever made. if you have ever watched this show you know for a fact that that harmeless watching instantly became binge watching. As the scenes pass by they get more and more interesting till your at the edge of your seat and then, bam cliff hanger
Corona, CA
This show is AMAZING but it is a very heavy show. The subjects they go over are very mature and hard for some people to take.. I know I have been uncomfortable with some of the episodes but its very realistic. I have cried many times and been very angry watching but I love this show all the same
Marietta , GA
I do not watch Law and Order: SVU like i used to however when I did watch it I loved it. It i not like other shows such as criminal minds or CSI Miami. I feel that it is better than those other shows. I could not possibly choose a favorite episode because I love them all. Watch it you guys !!
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my all time favorite show. I have seen every episode AT LEAST once. It is the perfect combination of suspense/crime and comedy. I like this show better than most because it lacks the extreme gore that I do not like. The characters are great and lovable. I would recommend this to everyone!
Burbank, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite series of all time. A strong ensemble cast that continues to grow and change even into their sixteenth season. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys any of the Law and Order series. Consistently well-written and well-acted, with interesting and talented guest stars many weeks.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this TV show I could honestly sit and watch it all day if I didn't have other things that I needed to ge sone. The actors are always so believeable and the story plots are the best. I didn't think I would be able to watch the same show over and over but I never seem to get tired of this one.
S Ozone Park, NY
Hard hitting drama, and difficult to watch, but SVU is still an engulfing and addicting show. Each episode has a new story line that is always engaging, drawing viewers in. The acting is amazing, showing the difficult and multidimensional dept that is required of the NYPD. A difficult must watch.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...