BY LAVILIN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

AQUALIN Skin Reviving Moisturizer Original Formula For Face & Body Pure Greaseless Non-clogging NET WT. 4oz (114g) see more...

Review (1)
member-774e7
Aqualin is everything it advertises itself to be. It keeps my skin moist and non-itchy all day long. It has reduced the fine wrinkles but the deep wrinkles in my forehead are there to stay. Since starting with this moisturizer about two years ago, I have not developed any other serious wrinkles that I can see when looking in the mirror. I am over 50 and would definitely buy this product again. I wish I had started using this in my 30s or 40s.