Lavido Alert Eye Cream

by Lavido

What it is: A lightweight eye cream that brightens, moisturizes and relieves puffiness. Who it's for: Anyone with normal skin types. What it does: The natural, hydrosol water-based cream diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. How to use: Apply to your fingertips and gently pat into the skin around the eye, including your eyelid. Allow it to absorb before applying makeup. Avoid contact with the inner eye. Use as often as needed, morning and night. Color(s): none. Brand: LAVIDO. Style Name: Lavido Alert Eye Cream. Style Number: 5392127. Available in stores.

Is it good for allergic skin?
I have tried the citrus body lotion which I love and was wondering, how is the eye cream? I love the the body cream is not greasy absorbs really well and has a great fresh scent. Thanks for the feedback.
Start your review of Lavido Alert Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Katie H.
I've been using this product for several months. It's a great moisturizer, but doesn't do too much for minimizing lines or de-puffing. It's definitely a lovely product, but I do need something extra for the bags.
Eunice L.
It moisturizes my dry skin well enough but my face doesn’t swell too much and so I haven’t seen if it lessens puffiness.
vivi W.
Love the lightweight feeling, a bit pricy in my opinion but seems to last a very long time. I guess that makes it worth the investment. Love the packaging and the glass tube!
Jennie K.
Blue Bell, PA
I’ve been using this product for a couple months and love its lightweight feel and subtle scent. I’m not sure what the cost was, maybe around $65 which is a good price for a nice eye cream. I like that you can put it on your eyelids as well. I’m developing laugh lines around my eyes and to be honest this has not done much to improve them but I do enjoy that this is a plant based product and not tested on animals!
Melissa C.
Richmond, BC
Can’t believe this product. I have dry skin and this take that all away. Amazing product and can’t recommend enough!!!
Natalie W.
Doncaster
Amazing product, made me eyes feel more awake and kept them hydrated al day which prevented them getting the tired look. It was everything I expected and more. 100% would recommend to others and would buy again