Lavera Natural Cosmetics Purifying Facial Tonic

by Lavera Natural Cosmetics

For Oily & Combination Skin. Ginkgo:  Leaves skin looking fresh and pure. Organic Grape:  Delivers a more even complexion Intensively purifies and gives a fresh complexion. 100% Developed and produced by Laverana in Germany. 100% Natural fragrances, colorants and preservatives. 100% Pure organic vegetable oils, substances and extracts. 100% Free from silicone, paraffin and mineral oil. 100% Skin-friendly vegetable emulsifiers and surfactants.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lavera Natural Cosmetics Purifying Facial Tonic!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
I only need to use this in the morning as it keeps my skin balanced. I get an oily forehead and nose and the chin gets spots too. It makes my face feel fresh and clean without feeling tight and sore. I like the idea of using natural ingredients in my skincare. I think my problems started when I was washing with a medicated wash it really ruined my skin. I got eczema really bad and it took years to stop it coming back. Having spotty skin with dry skin is hard to sort out. But this toner with the Lavera Calendula Moisturiser works really well for me. My skin has really calmed down and seems to be OK most of the time unless I get upset about something.
greidy P.
Me encanta que sea un producto natural y orgánico. Funciona muy bien sin secar la piel, voy a usar esto a menudo.
Cecilia V.
Lompoc, CA
I love that it's an organic product and that it smells great, but it does absolutely nothing for my skin.
Nasia E.
Kapolei, HI
I like it, my skin feels fresh and clean after using this and it's not even pricey. I think its a good product and will purchase again. it is gentle to the skin, doesn't burn or irritate it.
Madeline R.
Rockville, IN
Love this product! It's a non greasy product and easily absorbent. Smells great also!
Rachel C.
Works well for all skin types, I highly recommend. Leaves a perfect softness.
Works well for all skin types, I highly recommend. Leaves a perfect softness.
Donna B.
Love that it's a natural and organic product. It works really well without drying out your skin, I will be using this often.
Brittany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love all natural and organic face products, if you put good in good comes out, its not a guessing game...
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I have use this to her a couple times before, and it works really good. It's very light on the skin and it doesn't dry out where your skin is flaking.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
This is a really great product. I use it to help combat summertime oiliness. This is great for people like me that want to throughly cleanse their faces.

Looking for your answer?