Lavera Natural Cosmetics Natural Liquid Foundation uploaded by Charline B.Lavera Natural Cosmetics Natural Liquid Foundation uploaded by Carrie K.

BY LAVERA NATURAL COSMETICS

Liquid Foundation With Organic Botanical Liposomes Gives Delicate, Even Coverage Dermatologically, Opthalmologically And Nickel Tested Made In Germany see more...

Lisett G.
This is a really good foundation!! It isn't too harsh which won't make your face seem too Cacky. It's perfect for a summer look. This foundation is great for people with dried skin. I really recommend it
Miranda B.
I really like this foundation, hides blemishes, and acne. i usually use this product daily, and it does not cake up on your face and it works well with other powders
Jessica W.
Baltimore, MD
Love this product! Doesn't leave your skin oily like a lot of foundations. Blends in with your skin very well. I would definitely recommend!
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
this is great effective liquid its affordable I bought this onlinr best for oily skin its ok for dry skin but the coverage is the best
Lerena W.
Iowa City, IA
This blends BEAUTIFULLY! The coverage is nice. It last up to 12 hours and it doesn't feel to heavy on the face which I love so much.
Guadalupe B.
albuquerque
Esto sirve para piel grasa y con acné? Alguien que ya la aya probado me podría decir por favor
Charline B.
France
Produit simple d'application, rapide et efficace.
ce produit BIO a une couvrance moyenne. Il peut s'utiliser quotidiennement.

Je suis satisfaite et je recommande
Nekita A.
Bogota
Delicately creamy foundation with perfect coverage. 10 hour hold for a fresher complexion! No matter what the day brings, the delicate and creamy foundation provides the perfect coverage and offers a fresher looking complexion that lasts for ten hours. The nourishing texture with organic ingredients such as organic argan oil and organic liposome protects the skin. The innovative range of colours consisting of 6 colours perfects every skin tone.Medium coverage. Dermatologically tested.
Tamara K.
Na, Mount lebanon
I'm picky when it comes to foundation coverage. This product goes on smoothly and last all day. It feels very light on the face almost as if you're not wearing any. A little goes a long way with this mineral foundation which is another big plus for me!
Ziva G.
Slovenia
It's my first all-natural foundation (with the exception of Lily Lolo, but that one is a mineral foundation) and I have to say I was pretty sceptical about the way it would work. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised by the great formula, amazing coverage and the shade. I already love Lavera, if you remember, I sang high praise about their cleansing gels which are quite lovely. The foundation did not disappoint either. Even though it may not look like it in photos, Lavera Natural Liquid Foundation in shade 01 Porcelain is absolutely perfect for me. I don't break out much, but my skin is combination with very enlarged pores, red marks and uneven skin tone. This foundation is thick and light at the same time, does that make sense? It's very dense and you don't need a lot at all. It blends in beautifully either with my fingers or my RT Buffing Brush. It does not feel like a mask on the skin. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it kind of emphasized my large pores, but then again, all foundations do this to me. Somehow this makes me look really natural while concealing all of the issues I have with my skin.
Ying L.
Can this help with blemishes since it's organic? I hate having to wear foundation when i break out and i break out a lot, but i want it to heal so i don't want to wear foundation but i hate going out when i have so much breakouts without foundation on so i've been looking for a good foundation that will help control break outs.
Paola M.
Is it cruelty free? How well does it works on sensitive skin?
judy f.
Is this a good foundation?
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I never tried this. Anyone who's tried this, does it stay on your face at least 6 to 8 hours?
Sage H.
Roanoke
What’s the shade range like?