BY LAVERA NATURAL COSMETICS

Rich Anti-Wrinkle Care for Noticeably Firmer Skin Without Mineral Oil Without Silicone White Tea & Karanja Oil Achieve optimal moisturized and visibly firmer skin with My Age Concentrated Lifting Serum containing karanja oil and organic white tea . The formula unites valuable hyaluronic acid with extracts of organic apricot and mango to give you and incredible skin sensation. Effective agents such as cova btrox extract and coenzyme Q10 ensure that demanding skin is given everything it needs to shine. *95% of Women feel their skin is noticeably firmer* The Powerful Active Ingredients and Their Properties: White Tea Plant Extract: Protects against free radicals Karanja Oil: Offers natural UV protection and intensive care; prevents pigment spots Hyaluronic Acid: Retains moisture in the skin Coenzyme Q10: firms the skin through effective skin cell protection Cova see more...

Lavera Natural Cosmetics My Age Concentrated Lifting Serum
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Lavera Natural Cosmetics My Age Concentrated Lifting Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?