Lavera Natural Cosmetics Glow & Go Self-Tanner Spray

by Lavera Natural Cosmetics

A fast and easy application for a 100% natural and even tan with shimmer, light-reflecting effect for sun-kissed glow and silky soft skin. With 100% plant and sugar-based self-tanning agents, it is recommended for even the most sensitive skin. Once sprayed on, it is easy to distribute, leaving an even tan and super-soft skin. Organic plant extracts and pure aloe vera gel provide deep moisturization for the skin. Certified natural, contains organic ingredients. Natural shimmering mineral particles. Streak free. Vegan. 100% free from synthetic preservatives, perfumes, colorants and mineral oil products. 10.

Does this turn the skin orange or bronzed ?
I'm really pale and was wondering if this would look natural on me? I don't want to be super tan all at once and would rather a gradual tan.
Start your review of Lavera Natural Cosmetics Glow & Go Self-Tanner Spray!
How would you rate this product?
For a red head with sensitive pail skin this stuff is awesome!! it doesn't irritate me at all. I just use a small amount to give me a little more color and it does just that. no orange or streakiness.
Winnipeg, MB
I really like this product!! it doesn't leave streaks on your skin like most other products I have tried in the past. the only thing I don't like about it, is the smell it leaves on your skin after a hot day in the sun. I find almost every single self tan spray has this same smell. it must be the active ingredient that makes your skin look tanned, none the less, I'm not a fan of that smell! lol other than the smell, I recommend!