BeautyFaceFace MakeupLavera Natural Cosmetics
Lavera Mineral Compact Powder - # 01 Ivory 7g/023oz

Lavera Mineral Compact Powder - # 01 Ivory 7g/0.23oz

by Lavera Natural Cosmetics

Gives a matt finish, thanks to its carefully selected minerals and organic rice extracts. Offers transparent and natural coverage. Perfect for fixing concealer and foundation. The high-quality minerals reflect the light to reduce the visibility of fine lines, and give a fresh and flawless complexion. NaTrue certified. Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested, suitable for contact lens wearers. Light to heavy coverage (as required). Size: 6.1g Lavera Mineral Compact Powder - Ingredients: Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Saffl Ower) Seed Oil, Silica, Tricaprylin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, HippopHae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, TocopHerol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Vegetable Oil (Olus Oil), Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Pamitate, Silver Oxide, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxide (Ci 77492)] * ingredients from certified organic agriculture * Natural Essential Oils

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lavera Mineral Compact Powder - # 01 Ivory 7g/0.23oz!
Lexx H.
Concord, CA
Review for: Lavera Mineral Compact Powder - # 01 Ivory 7g/0.23oz
I really like this mineral powder. My skin tends to be very sensitive and this doesn't make my skin dry or break out and it's easy to apply and blend. It's affordable and I think it's also a good quality powder for the price it's selling at. I would recommend this to others totally.
Cassie T.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Lavera Mineral Compact Powder - # 01 Ivory 7g/0.23oz
I love this natural mineral compact powder. It doesn’t overload my pores, leave me looking Cakey, and best thing is that it matches my skin tone incredibly well. That’s something I usually struggle with- finding a color match. I’m a huge fan!

Looking for your answer?