Lavender + Wildflowers Bar Soap

Nubian Heritage Lavender + Wildflowers Bar Soap hydrates and calms skin. This special formula features vitamin E, lavender and wildflowers. With a rich lather, Lavender + Wildflowers Bar Soap mildly exfoliates while it moisturizes skin. No animal testing. Made with certified organic ingredients.

Does this come in a bigger tub ?
Start your review of Lavender + Wildflowers Bar Soap!
Crisssy B.
Hayward, CA
This works so good! I have nothing to complain about! I would recommend this to my friends and family! I bought mine at walmart or target. It's very gentle on your skin, very smooth. I would definitely buy this again and again and again!
Deepti S.
The shea is solid and you rub your fingers over to release the oils. If you're using it for small areas it works very well, and smells amazing. To do your entire body is time consuming; I would try the Nubian cream instead. I do love all the Nubian products!