Lavender Vanilla Odor Neutralizing Gel Beads uploaded by Gemini M.

BY GENERIC

Lavender Vanilla Odor Neutralizing Gel Beads: Treats 450 square feet Continues to work for 60-90 days Safely and naturally neutralize lingering odors see more...

Lavender Vanilla Odor Neutralizing Gel Beads
  • "They not only leave the room smelling fresh but they look pretty as well and can add to any decor" in 1 review
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I love these for in the bathroom and closet!!! They smell great and last a couple months. I always refresh mine with a little water when I notice the beads have gotten tiny!!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Decorator Expert
These are great, they smell fresh and it lasts. If you can't seem to smell the scent anymore, just give the container a little shake and you can usually smell it again.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
I love the odor neutralizing gel bead. They not only leave the room smelling fresh but they look pretty as well and can add to any decor
Christine H.
Christine H.
Pt Barrington, IL
These are great for an area that is small, I use this in the area by our water tank, and they make the room smell lovely.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
These odor beads really do the trick. I would say that the scent is overly strong at first though and then gradually becomes bare able.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Indianapolis , IN
I bought these to put in the room where we keep the litter box. I will say that it did help control the odor. I just wish they lasted longer.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I used to use these around the house or in the bathroom, as they do last a while before they dry out. I also used to play with them when i was stressed.
Beverly O.
Beverly O.
Lewisville, TX
This is okay. I bought like three to put in my room. It wasn't as strong. You could only smell it if you were near it.