Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Lavender Vanilla Odor Neutralizing Gel Beads: Treats 450 square feet Continues to work for 60-90 days Safely and naturally neutralize lingering odors
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Resaca, GA

This little container of gel beads is fantastic!! I use it in the bathroom to help control those foul odors. It works.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

This product is one of my favorites! It's very decorative but also smells really good!
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Dallas, TX

I had some gel beads I kept some in my closets and it smell good and I like to kept some in the restroom .
Emily G.
Emily G.

I'm not a huge lavender fan, but combined with the vanilla these are an amazingly delightful scent!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

These are great! I use one in my closet to neutralize the stinky shoe smell. My favorite scent is the blue
Kilee P.
Kilee P.
Cortez, CO

I love this stuff! I have 3 of them in my home. I love the smell of lavender and the little beads look cool. It keeps my home smelling fresh and nice!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

The smell was actually soo good, and it lasted for quite a while but towards the end it started getting sticky on the outside, I guess the gel beads started melting or something and it was just messy towards the end otherwise I would've given 5 stars.

Join Now