Lavender Vanilla Odor Neutralizing Gel Beads uploaded by Gemini M.

BY GENERIC

Lavender Vanilla Odor Neutralizing Gel Beads: Treats 450 square feet Continues to work for 60-90 days Safely and naturally neutralize lingering odors see more...

Lavender Vanilla Odor Neutralizing Gel Beads
  • "They not only leave the room smelling fresh but they look pretty as well and can add to any decor" in 1 review
Quinn R.
This little container of gel beads is fantastic!! I use it in the bathroom to help control those foul odors. It works.
Beverly O.
Lewisville, TX
This is okay. I bought like three to put in my room. It wasn't as strong. You could only smell it if you were near it.
Jasmin J.
This is okay. It wasn't as strong. You could only smell it if you were near it. I wouldn't buy it again
Danielle Z.
This product is one of my favorites! It's very decorative but also smells really good!
Kilee P.
Cortez, CO
I love this stuff! I have 3 of them in my home. I love the smell of lavender and the little beads look cool. It keeps my home smelling fresh and nice!
Desiree D.
Dallas, TX
I had some gel beads I kept some in my closets and it smell good and I like to kept some in the restroom .
Emily G.
I'm not a huge lavender fan, but combined with the vanilla these are an amazingly delightful scent!
Alyssa W.
These are great! I use one in my closet to neutralize the stinky shoe smell. My favorite scent is the blue