Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Lavender Vanilla Odor Neutralizing Gel Beads: Treats 450 square feet Continues to work for 60-90 days Safely and naturally neutralize lingering odors
Diana L.
Diana L.
West Hartford, CT

I actually have a different brand and scent but I love these gel bead they all practically do the same thing. These things are amazing, they not only absorb the unwanted odors but they are also better smelling them most other odor absorbers. I love these things so much .
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I used to use these around the house or in the bathroom, as they do last a while before they dry out. I also used to play with them when i was stressed.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Indianapolis , IN

I bought these to put in the room where we keep the litter box. I will say that it did help control the odor. I just wish they lasted longer.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA

These odor beads really do the trick. I would say that the scent is overly strong at first though and then gradually becomes bare able.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

The smell was actually soo good, and it lasted for quite a while but towards the end it started getting sticky on the outside, I guess the gel beads started melting or something and it was just messy towards the end otherwise I would've given 5 stars.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

I love these for in the bathroom and closet!!! They smell great and last a couple months. I always refresh mine with a little water when I notice the beads have gotten tiny!!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Westland, MI

These are great, they smell fresh and it lasts. If you can't seem to smell the scent anymore, just give the container a little shake and you can usually smell it again.
Kilee P.
Kilee P.
Cortez, CO

I love this stuff! I have 3 of them in my home. I love the smell of lavender and the little beads look cool. It keeps my home smelling fresh and nice!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.

I love the odor neutralizing gel bead. They not only leave the room smelling fresh but they look pretty as well and can add to any decor
Christine H.
Christine H.
Forest Park, IL

These are great for an area that is small, I use this in the area by our water tank, and they make the room smell lovely.

Join Now