Lavender Vanilla Odor Neutralizing Gel Beads uploaded by Gemini M.

BY GENERIC

Lavender Vanilla Odor Neutralizing Gel Beads: Treats 450 square feet Continues to work for 60-90 days Safely and naturally neutralize lingering odors see more...

Lavender Vanilla Odor Neutralizing Gel Beads
  • "They not only leave the room smelling fresh but they look pretty as well and can add to any decor" in 1 review
Gemini M.
Decorator Expert
Love this! Long lasting scent that will fill any room with freshness. The scent pearls and container are very modern looking to so it won't look so obvious that it's an air freshener. All the scents that are available smell great!
Diana L.
West Hartford, CT
I actually have a different brand and scent but I love these gel bead they all practically do the same thing. These things are amazing, they not only absorb the unwanted odors but they are also better smelling them most other odor absorbers. I love these things so much .
Chelsea S.
The smell was actually soo good, and it lasted for quite a while but towards the end it started getting sticky on the outside, I guess the gel beads started melting or something and it was just messy towards the end otherwise I would've given 5 stars.
Sarah K.
I love these for in the bathroom and closet!!! They smell great and last a couple months. I always refresh mine with a little water when I notice the beads have gotten tiny!!
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Decorator Expert
These are great, they smell fresh and it lasts. If you can't seem to smell the scent anymore, just give the container a little shake and you can usually smell it again.
Cassie W.
I love the odor neutralizing gel bead. They not only leave the room smelling fresh but they look pretty as well and can add to any decor
Kilee P.
Cortez, CO
I love this stuff! I have 3 of them in my home. I love the smell of lavender and the little beads look cool. It keeps my home smelling fresh and nice!
Beverly O.
Lewisville, TX
This is okay. I bought like three to put in my room. It wasn't as strong. You could only smell it if you were near it.
Quinn R.
This little container of gel beads is fantastic!! I use it in the bathroom to help control those foul odors. It works.
Desiree D.
Dallas, TX
I had some gel beads I kept some in my closets and it smell good and I like to kept some in the restroom .