Lavender Pine Hand Lotion

by Mrs. Meyer's

Caldrea Lavender Pine Hand Lotion make hands soft, smooth and addictively scented. Hands are well cared for with Shea Butter, Aloe Vera and Glycerin plus our essential oil blends. This light formula is ideal for frequent application throughout the day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lavender Pine Hand Lotion!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Don't really like the mixture of lavender pine smell together but it's a decent product I think
Smells amazing! Leaves my hands nice and soft! Inexpensive and perfect for anyone to use.
This is AMAZING! The scent is wonderful and lasts the entire day. Great for moisturizing dry elbows and knees.
I love the sent. Very calming! Very moisturizing. One of my favourite lotions. It is a woodsy smelling lotion, not overly feminine. The scent is lavender and pine, the back of the bottle adds that there are hints of cedarwood and eucalyptus. If that helps with a scent profile.

Looking for your answer?