BY NATURE'S GATE

Nature’s Gate‚ a trusted alternative for healthy hair. Your cleansing routine just got more responsible. This Lavender + Peony Replenishing Conditioner nourishes hair with a mindful blend of conditioning botanicals. For best results‚ use with Lavender... see more...

Nina A.
It is made with natural ingredients and it smells good. My hair feels soft and lively after using. It has definitely helped my hair feel better after being color treated. My hair used to feel dry and brittle but now it feels healthy again.
Lucy S.
My hair is so much more healthy sense I have been using this product. I was looking so a natural product that was reasonably priced and this one caught my eye. It made the transition to washing my hair once a week so easy. I would definitely recommend this product to others looking for a natural shampoo and conditioner. 😍😍😍
Angel C.
I use this with the shampoo. I love the smell. It just doesn't last long enough. No issues with my super sensitive skin. My hair feels clean and the scent is calming.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Very strong lavender scent not a bad thing. great for aromatherapy and relaxation found on clearance at Walmart for $2.50. Not my favorite though.
member-59faf6cf2
Had my hair feeling smooth after it’s dry. I use it with the matching shampoo and they work well together