Lavender & Peach Blossom Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Raydiane G.

BY GLADE #30 in Air Fresheners

Make your home more inviting with the stimulating scent of lavender and peach with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil.

Lora V.
Salem, OH
I absolutely love the glade oil plug-ins. I love that you can dial the intensity up or down. The price is majorly affordable and it’s convenient to be able to stop at the local grocery store to pick them up. The only reason these didn’t get 5 stars is because the scent selection stinks. I would get so frustrated going to Walmart, giant eagle, or rite aid, trying to find seasonal scents or just more scents than the basic “clean linen” or “lavender”, and you couldn’t find hardly anything. I ended up saying, “the hell with it”, and purchased wallflowers from B&BW, because I know that they will always have a great scent selection.
Alesia B.
I use this scent in my bathroom because that’s where I escape to relax, eat Reese’s, and simultaneously pretend I don’t have kids and live my life for myself. Lavender is a pleasant aroma and while my kids are beating on the door and yelling “Moooooom!” I just inhale the calming scent, flip on the air vent to drown them out, and set and ponder what may have been.
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
My sister love this stuff she has it all over her room and in the bathroom. When we have guests over they just love the sent and it feel even better to know it didn't smell like food in my tiny apartment. I am it smells like a garden then fried oil. I am happy just wish it wasn't so toxic.
Kia W.
Pearland, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Our staple scent. We make sure to always keep a stash so we’ll never run out. After of almost a year of using, we changed into a different scent as our sense of smell has been desensitized. So it’s nice to change variants once in a while.
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I use these glade plugins in almost every room of my house and I love the smells! I wish the plugins lasted longer but that is my only complaint. I think the price is a bit high for how quickly I have to refill them.
Tasha C.
Corbin
I don’t like having to always spray my house with air fresheners but I love the oil scents! They always smell great and just makes me feel like my house is clean even when my house isn’t clean😂 i love it!
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Glade Plug ins are my weakness! I love finding new scents to purchase, and having my friends and family comments on how wonderful my house smells! The only gripe I have is I do find they empty fast, but my love for the delicious scents trumps that. My grocery store constantly have great sales on these, so I do tend to stock up when the sale begins.
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are my favorite wall plug in air fresheners. This scent is so nice. I'm a huge fan of lavender and the peach adds a nice sweetness. I use this in my living area and it works great!
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Another great scent by Glade! I tried this scent recently and it smelt really nice. I will be buying this scent again! It’s very affordable and I really enjoy this product.