Lavender & Peach Blossom Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Raydiane G.

BY GLADE

Make your home more inviting with the stimulating scent of lavender and peach with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil.

Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Glade Plug ins are my weakness! I love finding new scents to purchase, and having my friends and family comments on how wonderful my house smells! The only gripe I have is I do find they empty fast, but my love for the delicious scents trumps that. My grocery store constantly have great sales on these, so I do tend to stock up when the sale begins.
Narelis A.
Augusta, GA
Holy moly, one of the best things I have smelled in my life! Smell lasts super long with just one spray and it isnt overwhelming. A soothing smell that somehow seems to cause a relaxed atmosphere. Great for the bathroom. Have purchased many times!
Christina D.
This is my all time favorite scent and I love how refreshing it is when you first walk in the door. Love dispersing it out. Pretty affordable. I have dogs so it's nice to have something friendlier hit you... but not just that .. it's also relaxing.
Sandra R.
Hereford
I love the smell great presentation last a long time if spilled it's so hard to clean very effective for small rooms would not recomen for large areas affordable price I would recommend this product if you do not have small children
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
I am using this brand in my whole house right now because I do have a pet and this just makes everything better. It is very effective and I had it in my plug in for a week now and it hasn't run out! I highly recommend this product
Connie R.
San Antonio, TX
Love love glade plug ins! No one can go wrong with the unique scents...easy managibility to keep any room scented...would recommend to anyone looking to maintain a fresh continuous scent..unregrettable and guaranteed to remain a favorite!
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
This scent from Glad smells very nice. I keep one in the guest/kids bathroom, and it does help keep odors away. It doesn't neutralize the odors but does help to freshen the room up. I would recommend this scent.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
I love this scent. As a college student living in the dorm, there's bound to be a funky smell every now and then. It is such a nice smell that really helps eliminate the funky smells we can get
Shama B.
This scent was absolutely divine and it lasted such a long time. I feel like most oil loose their scent quickly but I didn't have that problem with this particular scent... I would say that it lasted me roughly about two months. Everyone commented on how great the product smelled so i would definitely recommend it
Manerva W.
Greenville, MS
I tried this for the first time a couple of months ago just to try a different scent and fell in love. It has a very pleasant smell and an all day freshness. It lasts for weeks.