BY LILIE DE VALLEE

Lavender Patchouli Oatmeal Hand Made Soap by Lilie De Vallee 5 oz Bar Suitable for Face Body Shaving and as shampoo.Top quality ingredients Saponified Oils of Olives Coconut Palm Castor Grapefruit Seed Extract Jojoba Shea Butter Herbal ingredients... see more...

Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If my life had a scent option.. I'd choose this one. This soap smells amazing and makes my skin unbelievably soft and smoothly. Nothing else on the market compares. I need to start buying it by the case.
Bayleigh S.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as a housewarming gift and I used every last bit! The lavender scent is just right (not too modest and not too strong). It always left my hands so soft and smelling great between washes!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love handmade soap, and this one here is one of the good ones! I recommend this for people with skin allergies or conditions. It's lightly scented and foams well!
Nicole H.
San Marcos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This soap is AMAZING. Hands down the best soap I've ever used. It smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling so soft!
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This soap is amazing !!! Lavender smell is perfect ! It's not to intense ! It leaves hands feeling soft and smooth
Blythe S.
This sounds like it would be great and I love lavender plus oatmeal makes your skin better. I'd try it.
Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
I love anything hand made! This soap smells great and leaves my hands smelling and feeling awesome
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
My dad loves these kinds of soaps. Leaves a nice light scent without being overbearing!
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I love these little soaps. They are very lightly scented and they have a delicate smell.
Angel R.
Loved this soap! Smells great and left my hands super soft! Id recommend for sure!
Wendy H.
Where do u get this soap from an does it smell great or not??
Jackeline P.
Where do you buy this ???
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I find this? Does it dry out your hands?
Lauren S.
Is this moisturizing for your hands?
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Im just here for the badge