BY ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL

Benefits Bug Repellent Sleep Nervous system Acne Pain relief Urine flow Respiratory disorders Hair care Cancer Blood circulation Digestion Immunity Extraction Method: Steam Distillation Plant Part: Flower Product Information As with many other essential oils, pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid using lavender essential oil. It is also recommended that patients with diabetes stay away from lavender oil. It may also cause allergic reactions to people that have unusually sensitive skin. Some people may also witness nausea, vomiting and headaches due to either common or excessive use of lavender oil. Perhaps most importantly, lavender oil should never be ingested, only topically applied or inhaled through means of aromatherapy or similar activities. Ingestion can cause serious health complications, characterized by blurred vision, difficult breathing, burning eyes, vomitingand diarrhea. So, even if you think that lavender oil is a wonderful miracle cure, dont get excited and start putting it on your food. A Final Word of Warning Despite the versatility of this particular essential oil, it is important to never consume essential oils internally. Inhalitation in the form of aromatherapy is safe in certain situations, but it is always better to speak with an herbalist or an aromatherapist before embarking on this sort of alternative treatment. Also, due to high concentration of chemicals in these oils, undiluted oils can bet very powerful and dangerous when your skin is directly exposed to it. *Return Policy - All returns accepted - The buyer should contact us within 14 days after receiving the item - Refund given as Money Back - Refund shipping will be by the buyer - No restocking fee will be charged. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lavender oil for my own personal use but using in babies is not recommended that I know of. I have put some on my toddler nephew and it went great. No reactions but smelling great! I did however mix in water for my baby nephew and he couldn't set down. It was irritating him. Live and learn I guess. No judgement but it didn't go as planned with him.
Shian F.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells ok. It's not as strong as what I thought and it really doesn't help me relax. I think you get
What you pay for with this one and I won't be trying it again. I will stick to my other faves!
April D.
Lake Village, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually don't have this specific lavender oil but I just have to say that lavender oil is the best oil ever! It's great to fall asleep to:)
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and all of the different uses! This is a staple in my home!! Sometimes in my purse as well.
Kelly B.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essential oils are a huge part of my daily routine. Lavender oil is one of my favourites! I use it in my diffuser before bed for a calming night and as a spot treatment on my face as it's a light formula but works wonders! I would definitely recommend doing some research to see all the great benefits of lavender oil !!