Lavender Essential Oil Now Foods 10 mL Oil uploaded by Sabryna B.

BY NOW FOODS #74 in Aromatherapy

Lavender Essential Oil by Now Foods 10 mL Oil Lavender Essential Oil 10 mL Oil Ingredients 100 pure lavender oil Aroma Flora Attributes Soothing normalizing balancing Extraction Method Steam Distilled from flowering tops. Head Ease Blend Add 3 drops each of lavender oil peppermint oil and chamomile oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Directions For aromatherapy use. For all other uses carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba grapeseed olive or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use. see more...

Dani F.
Beaumont
This brand is affordable and supposedly pure. The oils smell wonderful and last a long time. I don't know that it's the best on the market, but they quality is consistent. I try different brands regularly and this is a good one
Rachele N.
If you want good quality lavender oil that isn’t too costly, I highly recommend this one! I actually love all the oils from this brand. Lavender is just my favorite scent! I will continue to purchase this oil. Love it!!
Anna A.
Washington, DC
This lavender oil is great. I put it in a diffuser before I go to sleep and I add a few drops to my shower or bath when I’m sick or need to relax. A little goes a long way. Satisfied with my purchase. The small bottle has lasted me a long time.
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The only lavender essential oil I use! Lasts me forever and smells amazing. 100% essential oil unlike many oils out there. This brand is awesome and never lets me down. I bought mine at Whole Foods for about $7-$8
Ashleigh J.
Benton, AR
The best smell to go to sleep to in my opinion. I put this on and close my eyes then I'm out. I believe in the power of oils.
Emily E.
Chicago
I love love love lavender oil! This one smells very nice and is very affordable. I diffuse with peppermint before bed when my sinuses are stuffed. I also diffuse lavender with vanilla for relaxing sleep.
lotus. b.
اجمل زيت لفندر ممكن تجربيه حبيت الزيت العطري مره يجننن احب أضيف قطرات منو لي الشاي وملابسي والماسكات والكريمات مره اعشق هذا الزيت المعطر😍😍

The most beautiful oil for the vander possible experience Hbit oil essential time Ijnnn I like added drops of growth Lee tea and clothes and masks and creams once I love this oil perfumed😍😍 Lavender Essential Oil Now Foods 10 mL Oil