BY MR. STEAM

Sweet, lightly floral scent, lavender may help soothe anxiety with its calming and restorative properties. Earth-friendly organic oils use no emulsifier, are water based & non-hazardous. Pure essential oils made from natural plant extracts. 10 mL... see more...

Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
I love lavender oil for my own personal use but using in babies is not recommended that I know of. I have put some on my toddler nephew and it went great. No reactions but smelling great! I did however mix in water for my baby nephew and he couldn't set down. It was irritating him. Live and learn I guess. No judgement but it didn't go as planned with him.
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
I'm not giving 5 stars yet because I just started to use it. I absolutely love the scent but I'm using it on my daughters hair because it says it reduces dandruff. Both of my sons have Alopecia Areata and I message it in their scalps each night because it is supposed to promote hair growth. Fingers crossed. I bought it for a very reasonable price at my local grocery store.