Lavender Cleansing Milk 4oz cleanser by Evan Healy uploaded by Margaret F.

BY EVAN HEALY

• Anything lavender I love, what do you use this for? And h...2 Answers
Macy H.
Youngstown, OH
This calms down my skin and moisturizes it well. I love the fact that it is all natural and the packaging was attractive. This will not take off your makeup so I recommend using a makeup remover beforehand.
Vanessa M.
I think this is good to gently cleanse the skin on days where no make up is worn or very light products, just to wash the natural day away. I wouldn’t recommend it as a second cleanser after removing tough makeup and such if that makes sense. It is very good at simply cleansing the basics and the smell is pleasant.
Kaci K.
Austin, TX
I absolutely adore this product. I have a drier skin, so this milk cleansing really helps add some moisture to my skin. Not to mention it smells like heaven!
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
I think this is okay but if your looking for something like this then yes, bi personify think it's okay.
Lindsay Y.
Montclair, NJ
I absolutely love this cleanser!! It leaves my skin feeling clean yet moisturized and soft!
Jacqueline K.
Toronto, ON
Absolutely in love with this, picked it up because my skin had a bad reaction to bio-oil, this instantly made my face feel better. Can't wait to try the rest of the line, love that it's in a glass bottle too, feels very rich
Alyson S.
Anything lavender I love, what do you use this for? And how well does it work?