Lavender Bedtime Wash BOTTLE uploaded by Yvette L.

BY MYGOFER

Lavender see more...

Buy on Kmart
NISSA R.
Smells so great and free of parabens and chemicals. Cute bottle with easy pump! Very effective and inexpensive- not disappointed at all. Choose this over leading competitors and chemical free brands that can be very expensive.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
I got this product during my baby shower. Now that my DS is 5 weeks old, he has been bathed with it quite a bit. The frahrance is slightly sweet for lavender, and it is very calming. It has not irritates my son's eczema (or mine qhen I bathe him), which I was very surprised about.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this on sale at Kmart I think it was 2 for $4 so I got lotion and bubbles. It smells really good. But it has a watery consistency. It doesn't do anything for dry skin. I love that it's paraben and board free.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
It was okay but what the smell was kind of strong I really can't deal with really strong smells due to my allergies so long this is going to be a no
Amber M.
Covington, GA
Works well! The smell is light and it leaves my babies skin feeling so soft and smells so good and relaxes him before bed.