Lavazza Qualita Rossa Ground Coffee, 8.8 oz (Pack of 20) uploaded by Ann R.

BY LAVAZZA

Lavazza Qualita Rossa Ground Coffee: Cafe espresso Kosher see more...

Ann R.
Longwood, FL
I remember the first time a try Lavazza Coffee- we had relatives coming from Italy and they had giving us Lavazza Qualita Rossa as a gift! Wow we just fell in love with Lavazza! Great taste. Lavazza Espresso is fantastic as well!
Annemarie L.
Lavazza is good quality Italian coffee. We make it at home and it has a beautiful taste just like you'd get at professional coffee shops
Gaia G.
Treviso
il miglior caffè sulla faccia della terra! ottima qualità e gusto spettacolare... non ci sono paragoni con altre marche con qualità più bassa. Io lo bevo molto spesso sebbene il caffè non faccia molto bene, rispetto ad altre marche ne vale la pena
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
You will never need another ground coffee in your life after you have tried the Qualita Rossa blend from Lavazza. Rich yet even bodied, smooth and well rounded flavor. This coffee is absolutely amazing. I am a little bit of a "coffee snob" and I prefer this blend made at home over any cup of coffee I could buy anywhere!
Shona H.
Found this coffee on sale at my local grocery store, decided to give it a shot. Let me tell you...so glad I did, it beats all my favorite brands hands down! I am hooked! I make sure I am always stocked up now so I don't have to wait until the next sale.
Bianca C.
Great product! I love the aroma and it also has the right amount of sweetness and intensity. I use it every day with the Philips Saeco expresso machine and it's perfect!
Komal N.
Toronto, Ontario
I had used this coffee in replacement when I made tiramisu at home. It tuned out just as well, from when I made it with espresso powder.